How I Got Scammed Once - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

So many people lost money using blockchain info wallet, i don't know why people always get hacked using that wallet. I advise anyone using that wallet to turn on 2fa always and pay attention to the site address before opening the link.

Scammers in this cryptoworld are many and they have a good number of ways they use to cheat less experienced people for that reason I am advising us to seek good knowledge and experience about the field so that we can reduce our risk of falling victims to them.

there is many way to got scamed and i will show you all that so just read my typing and you will understand me brother , Dear Friends Now there are many hackers who will hack your accounts by sending different links and try to get your account information. We have to save them from us so we will always be careful to protect our accounts. so that all my information about your question , so good luck for you and me , peace .

• +5 1

It is very sad that you have been the victim of a scam. There are so many scammers around us. And in gmail I also have many types of offers I do not open them. Everyone should beware of such scams.Thanks for alerting us.

We should try and note it that after the registration, crypto will never asked us about our informations. When you receive a message asking you about your information, you should therefore, know that the message is from scammers. @M.bello

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

9 minutes ago, Prince MS said:

We should try and note it that after the registration, crypto will never asked us about our informations. When you receive a message asking you about your information, you should therefore, know that the message is from scammers. @M.bello

You need to follow the rules and regulation of the moderators/Admin and ask questions where you did not understand there are people in here to put you through here you meet different kind of people with different kind of culture

Hello friends.

The loss of money that a user has saved, makes one as a person very angry for being scammed in such a simple and low way, this type of spam messages is being seen a lot, therefore I can recommend people to be very attentive with the domain of the page, if it says that domain is insecure, do not do it because it is most likely that you will end up scammed.

Be very careful with the HTTPS domain.

I hope the advice will help you.

• +1 1

I do not know if I am going to feel any sympathy to you because of what I have read or laugh due to the reason of you being scammed. I think this kind of incident could not be considered as an accident because you knew that there is a process so you should have some time to think if what you are doing is right or wrong. I would say that honest mistakes like this are kind of silly because of how we are committing simple mistakes that could have been avoided if we only pay attention enough to what we are doing.

I'm sorry to hear that. We have to be careful, especially if we get an email that they come from valid websites.They logged in to my email and in other documents they were able to access my bank account online and could transfer money to them, until today I could not recover my email, it's gone forever.

This is terrible. Scammers are really expert to trap users. As you said some people did not pay attention, dont get it seriously that's why they become the victim of scammers. Thanks buddy for sharing your experience. People can learn from your experience and become carefull about this kind of incident.

Its really hearts when your hard work payment was lose thank you for telling us this type of scams because i also do this some times like out my details on unknown sites but as now I don't do this i also highly recommend to do not do this time of illness

first thing is important to find scammers easily is that they firstly friendly say you for investment your amount . They gave you many ideas and say that you got a lot of profit by this . But when you invest he take your money and show no more response than 

The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. False sites cannot get the same link in the original site and you must be my friend to be very careful in giving your information to any site and avoid doing so from the e-mails on your mail. There is nothing we can do if we got that experience, so we need to be careful, especially if we get an email from someone that says they are from the legit website. 

I'm sorry for you. Spammers are always around us. They are always trying to figure out how to harm people. So we should always be careful. Where there is no useful information to submit. You need to verify it before submitting.

I am sorry for you my friend, and thank you to write this topic to pay attention to these sites and be aware of any new mail we receive 

I wish you earn more money and this accident never happens to you again

Such tricks that people fall into are beginners as they do not understand or know that the platforms and companies do not suddenly ask for confirmations or information. Therefore, such cautions must continue to be beginners continue to flow permanently.

Edited by Dadoo
  • +4 1

We always need to check the sender of the email ,and check if the sender is the same with the original business address, because otherwise we may get phished or even scammed completely.

Oooh, I'm sorry for your loss, but this loss is bound to make you more careful in the future than responding to anyone.

Even with the assurance that he is not a fraudster who wants to steal your earnings

We all have to be wary of thieves

• +4 1

Hello, I'm very sorry about what happened and I hope it doesn't happen again or that it happens to us, so we should try to stay away from pages that give us mistrust and also not provide our email or exchange accounts, besides always protect with authentication our accounts.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

@Cammer I am sad about what happened with you. As for me, I am very careful when it comes to my wallet. I return and review all matters related to it more than twice.

• +3 1

In my case I have not yet been scammed, but what has happened to me is that I have invested in scam pages that use the Ponzi or Hyps system, believing that I would have fast profits but in good time I have only lost small amounts of money, I would recommend I will not invest in these sites so they offer to triple your money or profits.

Dear friend, everyone must be aware.  Currently the number of scammers has increased.  Do not enter any fake site.  Do not share any personal information with anyone.  Avoid tempting messages.  Use strong passwords.  Of course proceed with each step consciously.  Easily take the best steps to protect yourself from scammers.

Sorry for your loss mate and i really appreciate you for sharing your experience with us for we others to learn from not to make such mistake too to prevent us from the scammers. I learnt a lot from this post.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is very sad news I read your post and I am very sad for you that's why every time I said that you should to avoid that attractive offers because there are many chances this offers I received from the scammers so you should to avoid that

The scammer try lose you.You did not listen to him talk.Otherwise you will be loss .The scammer will asked you to open this so you will great benefit .  so do not get into their talks and do not open the unknown mails.I have also received many emails but I did not open them. If I have open these email so i have great loss.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.