What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

If the account is created and you forget your password you have to go on forget password and reset your password or if is just a login issue and you didn't sign in yet is  network issue just try another time.

Until now I have not faced this problem, but it is good that you mention these points to take them into account, the day that some problem of these happens to us on the platform.

Actually this problem you are facing is not only from you but most of the people so I think we have to be having patience in anything we want to do so that we can live long and archieve our aim thanks to this topic it will soon be okay

I think if there are still issues you can change your device as well because some of the times there is an issue with your device or with the internet connection you are using

Thank you for this informative topic.I luckily never had any issues with logging back in to YoBit. But this topic will those people who are facing the yobit login issue.But in case of any problem, I will follow your instructions.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:32 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

@tienda thank you my friend,this information was really really helpful to me ,actually my friend. He had encountered this login issue and after using a different browser he was able to log in. Thanks to you my friend. 

This is true and I think that this problem always faces most of the members so we must use another browser or wait for several minutes as you mentioned and the problem will definitely be resolved Thank you for clarifying my friend

Thank you I have added valuable information. Sometimes I have difficulty logging in, so trying another browser is a good idea

Thanks for sharing this. Anything in online international be afflicted by a few technical issues,so it's far better to live calm constantly and attempt to discover a few solution or await a few times. 

I started newly with yobit, but this is a very vital information, now I know how to handle the problem if eventually I can't login. Thank you for this information.

Thank you for bringing up this important topic.

Today I tried to access the Yobit platform but i did not succeed in it even though I had registered in advance two days ago.

At the beginning of my recording I also encountered a lot of problems, I tried to register from firefox browser and it was not easy and then after a number of failed attempts I asked a friend of mine about the reason, he said to me: "The best browser to register in yobit and Cryptotalk is Chrome browser" ,I followed his instructions and i was successfully registered.

Now I would like to ask you how to scan cookies in Chrome browser, I really do not know how, use a smartphone not a computer, I hope you will help me, with my sincere appreciation to you.

I think the same issue as come to me also.

It shows registrations are temporary off,when you try to login.

And I tried after some time and then I can continue my registration. Maybe they are making a traffic less platform so they switch off the registration for some time.

This is a private, personal, or official issue to emphasize on.

Although, to be straightforward and give the points in nutshell, i think this is a problem that is faced by every member and in this way should be solve by the moderators or the administrators who are in charge of the other forum.

I've not faced the issue yet but your post is informative and I know it solves the log in issue of many people. 

• +2 1

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

Enjoy and good luck!

Hi buddy. Nowadays I am getting some issues like that with yobit. I was wondering the solution of my issues but I didn't found. But luckily I found your topic and got my solution.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Enjoy and good luck!

Thank you sir!  As I am new here now so this type of problem I have not faced yet. As you say it will happen so your post help me about that. Thanks ❤.  

I also have face this.problem specially in mobile phone's and when you login your yobit id in laptop's or in computer then you will not face this issue because I also had face this logout problem in mobile and when I login in laptop then I haven't face any issue. So always login in computer or in laptop.

But in reality, I do not face these problems yet, and I do not log out of my account on the platform, but I remain registered on the platform so that I do not receive a message. 

I really have noticed that Yobit is taking too long time to sign in and sometimes it asks to log in and I have to rewrite the password, but this is quite understandable because a huge number of people are using it around the world, and it will have a lot of pressure at a some moment so it is true that you can try at some other time. 

• +2 1

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. Many members will benefit from reading this post because it is issue with almost every other member. Earlier this issue with me was very mean but now with me it happens very rarely. Now I don't have anything like this. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly, this problem rarely happens to the members of the platform and it is an integral part of the platform because it is very safe and gives you peace of mind that no progress is being made.

Your post is informative. With this i don't think we should have problem with yobit logging. Though most people do not face problem with yobit logging.

This platform is a great forum. I like every site very much. From here we can learn about new information. Here we can take various information about the new topics. If you have a Ubit account, you can log your account with a strong password. If you do not remember the password, you will have trouble logging in.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:02 AM, tienda said:

Enjoy and good luck!

I am not having login problem but you did well my friend I think with this I think members who are faced with this problem can now Solve it.