Important alert - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Yes,this forum main language is English. This forum support only two language. Although main language is English. Majority  of the people write in English. So everything work here is in English. If you're a Russian then you have to select Russian section. 

• +2 1

It is totally plagiarism. Plagiarism is fully restricted in this forum. Who does this type of plagiarism he will get banned soon. So try always something unique to posting.

Indeed, I have seen many comments in a different language from the original topic,
This is due to the automatic translation in the browser that some use,
This automatic translator should be turned off to avoid this problem.

• +1 1

Important caution if we know something good about this subject we will understand a lot here because when we can gain some good knowledge about this subject then we can easily comment a lot to us well then now we can do a lot of responsibility well.  Here we want to go out with a lot of responsibilities so here we can move forward with love

This is very good and advice at the same time people should stop using google translator do your work with your country language  or any other official language to avoid yourself been banned.

• +1 1

I think we should use the language that we   understand clearly on to use translator in case we make a mistake through this it may read us to be banned I think this is a great warning to everyone of us.this forum some rules strictly obey by moderators, This forum some rules strictly obey by moderators, so if any one breaks this rules they banned directly, so pls work honestly in this forum, because this forum allows only Russian and English languages  I am very interested in the opportunity to work with ctyptotalk web and I am doing my best to make sure that I am the right person to be a good result.

I have received some quotes with other languages, but I dont know this is about what you say, but now I have the idea about the reason of that, I think we can use the translator but not to translate all the comment. 

Care must be taken in writing the post and comment and not copying from someone else, and others must also be respected and adherence to forum standards and laws.

You are absolutely right we must be careful otherwise we get some warning points and maybe our account is permanently banned in forum. Try to post in easy english language that understandable for other members of the forum and they will share their thoughts and experience in post

In order to start working in this forum, first of all we have to know the rules of the forum well and follow them.  Secondly, no unnecessary or useless topics can be created or commented in the forum.  Lastly, forum members should not be bothered about anything and should be friendly with everyone.

Yes my friend we should be careful about these things and I am totally agree with your assessment. But on my personal behalf there is a suggestion that just read the forum rules carefully to avoid from this situation of banning accounts.

You are right my dear friend, we all have to follow the rules of this rule form first so that we can post very well here and gain a good knowledge through which we earn some money. Everyone needs to keep an eye on the direction in our firm to comment on it

Friends, it is important to be careful about anything. I think to say caution on this platform, the language of posting in this forum, abiding by all the rules and regulations. This forum supports only two languages, one is English and the other is Russian. Posting on this platform must be done in English or Russian. But it is better to post in English, because English is the international language.

This is correct. We must pay attention to the method of writing posts and write in a clear and easy language for everyone, because if the speech is incomprehensible, the admen will consider it unimportant, and the person is given a warning or direct ban. In writing, because reading and learning here is useful in strengthening the English language

Yes dear you are absolutely right, because the moderator of this forum easily find plagiarism no matter which language someone use. 

As a beginner I recommend you kindly post your own knowledge if you have not first get a brief answer from Google then understand it then write in your own words, use your own content. 

Thank you so much for sharing this information my friend. It will definitely helps me and others in a better way. Other wise it may cause a account ban for many people. 

Any language used other than the main language of the department is considered spam and incomprehensible or meaningful speech and therefore it is deleted directly The two main languages of this site are Russian and English only.

Using Google Translate leads to getting warning points from the forum as far as I remember,
But in general, you should cancel the automatic translation feature in some browsers and then write because many members of the forum are non-English speakers.
On the contrary, doing so will lead to the development of language skills with reading and writing

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us this is very useful information for all members specially for new members. And you are right it may cause of the banning so be careful and keep avoiding such kind of thing. 

There are numerous accounts that utilize this interpreter but the thing to say is that it is superior to utilize the interpretation but the botches don't go absent and the botches ought to be adjusted.

If exactly, people who use translators and comment with languages that are not accepted by the forum must be careful, that is why I always comment in English, this being the accepted language on this platform and it is the world language.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well thanks for this information. this is very helpful work and also very interesting but cryptotalk have alot of rules to follow if we break the rules then obviously the account will be ban.

Absolutely my friend and I also noticed the same topic and I think that it is better for the members to be unique and to write creatively and in a new way and different ideas capable of helping the rest of the new members here

I also consider that people are using translator but still they make many mistakes in their topic and comments. We must be careful not to make any mistakes and use simple words and write good English. If we make repeated mistakes and publish useless content, our account will be blocked.

• +1 1

If the use here on this platform many people for the various languages and countries that cryptotalk allows, many have another language, although English and Russian are allowed, people use some internet translators or some applications to comment.

• +1 1