Important alert - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

There are a few principles and guidelines in this gathering and you need to follow them and act accordingly.There are a few admonitions in this discussion that you should follow.There will be numerous advantages to working in this discussion for the individuals. 

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Tawari said:

There are a few principles and guidelines in this gathering and you need to follow them and act accordingly.There are a few admonitions in this discussion that you should follow.There will be numerous advantages to working in this discussion for the individuals. 

@Tawari yes dear you are right, there are many members are using google translators or other types of translators it is restricted by the administration therefore we should care about this faults otherwise the users accounts will be ban.

I would like to tell the new guests coming here that they should work comfortably and patiently and complete their first sleep post and After this, do 20 20 to 30 postings on daily basis, which they will get money and do a little patience for this work. This is just my important alert 

Yes you can translate it in any browser af your choice for better understanding and for other in the plat form to understand the meaning of ur post if its affective

@Nezar  my friend when any member writes topics or comments in language not English or Russian it is mean that member doesn't respect rules and mybe it has warring or get banned 

I think I have seen something similar, it is possible that some are using translators having no knowledge of english and creating posts in english but sometimes they quote someone and the words appear in their native language only in the quote. I don't know the rule on translators but be careful to write correctly in english as other languages are not allowed.

Yes it's against of rules of this forum if we use any translater the our account definitely banned because its forum rules that anyone not use any translater or dictionary so read the rules with carefully 

On 4/2/2020 at 8:41 PM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

If I have read that the use of a translator in the forum is strictly prohibited, so it motivates people to improve their command of the language they want to learn, because I see a lot of potential in this because it will improve the English of many members who have not yet They master it 100% and it is a very good way to learn.

I would say that a lot of things depend on the translator and they don't pay attention to copying the subject to them in the original language and as a result they may get warning points to be considered as spam or prohibited in case of repeated incidents.  The grammar gets lost when you translate and try to translate a whole sentence.  If you are not particularly good at any language in English, try to educate yourself first, elementary English is enough as time is of course you can write any English.  Anyway, thank you for reminding our partner.

Thanks for telling me about that. I am also caring about these things.We should pay attention to this matter and publish only in English or Russian, according to the department.This s the best we could do to avoid warning points and also to avoid being banned to the forum. 

• +2 1

Thanks for informing us. This is really alarming for the members who can't use English language properly. According to the rules and regulations it is mentioned in the rules that using translator is prohibited and can lead to ban your account due to improper use of English.

My friend I agree with you 100 percent. Because I also see some user posting in a language which I even don't know about that which language is that. So it become really difficult for us to understand. So people have to understand that because if someone doesn't understand russian language for that this forum have translator but that translator translate only two languages english to russian and Russian to english

In fact, this happens because these members use translators and before they make the quotes, they don't get the language back to English. At the beginning, I think this might give them some warning points.

Excellent topic for new members of the forum, take into account the rules of the forum so that it does not cause the deletion of your account, my advice to all those members that please read carefully the rules of the forum pars that they remain on the platform

Thank you friend for your information, in my case I can have errors because the language costs me a little but I try to improve the writing more than anything since the writing is not the same as the Berbal translation every day I enter the sector of the rules to always keep them in mind and try to make mistakes as little as possible and that this does not lead me to be warned or banned.

• +1 1

Yes agree with you but I think there is problem that not everyone used to see the rules, some of them just read but don't follow the given rules. This platform giving us such nice environment ao our duty to keep it clean and good.

I do not know how the translator can change one language from the other when it is posted on the site I think there will be only in the language they have posted that is why it is in that language.

Yes of course , you make a reasonable suggestion my friend ,some don't even know correct English language even to implement a quotation into their site, the author translate the feature in their chrome for the client

• +4 1

You are right my friend, I thank you for alerting the members to this problem. I have noticed its existence too. I hope everyone will abide by the laws and rules of this forum to avoid the ban and warning points.

• +1 1

You are right. You have given good information for our newcomers. Thank you for that Hopefully, learning from the information you have given, I will refrain from making such mistakes. I will tell other newbies to refrain from such mistakes, otherwise we may be warned or banned from the forum.

I stand with you senior what you said is real don't make mistakes that will make your regret if you know you change anything from your initial setting then change it before posting or doing something in the forum

I think I only used  English language to write all my topic in other to understand what my topic is all about,So there is no need for me have any translator for him to translate anything for I'm ok with that, But my own advice to the translator They should try and translate to any one who writes with his language.

The only language require to be use on this forum is English and Russian according to the rules and regulations.using translator can get us banned as a result of improper translation to the language required.and it's better to read your comment before posting to make sure all the characters are correct either you use translator or not be careful what you post.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

Yes you are right I have also seen some posts that are in english but in qoutes the replies are shown in arabic etc. Thankyou for guiding on this issue, I have turned off translator from the browser. I suggest other members to do the same in order to secure themselves from any issue. 

The important alert is for that member who don't follow the rules and regulations and try cheat to do their work as a result they get banned so following rules and restrictions are necessary 

• +1 1