Important alert - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Thanks for your alarm notification on the is forum, the mandatory of the forum were seriously in strictly many members because they always making the following of there rules and regulations and when any members of the forum disobey rules it may lead to banned.

Yes. This is good point. Never write quote in your native sentence or language  try to write in english. This is not so kuch hard to write in english. If you have problem then some days explore and see how to people post here. Don't worry about that. By practicing regularly you will able to recover it.              

Truly I have seen such incidents, yet I am glad to see some people who do not know how to write in English, yet they are being asked to give their insights and information at this stage..  I really benefited from the posts and warnings posted by the experienced people here ... so I wish you all the very best.

This really happens on the forum that these individuals use interpreters and they don't get the language back to English before they do the statements. I figure this could get them some admonition focuses toward the start.

On this platform, mango can create  posts in only two languages, one is English and the other is Russian .Always caring because moderators are more active on this forum .Because if you take any role break then your account will be banned .

Yes you are right. Very good post We should help the begginers and give them more useful information. I have also noticed many of these things everyone should stop using translating tools on this forum. 

English is very important in this forum. Those who do not know good English and those who do not have good grammar cannot work in this forum. And people who work in this forum using Google Translate will soon be banned. Therefore, we should all be careful.

• +1 1

You're right mate it is high time we take not of some few things we do overlook to be normal because some things we overlooked can lead to you been banned totally from the platform so some important alert should be put into consideration. 

My dear friend Yes absolutely right I agree with you Your question will help a lot of people People don't want a copy paste Want to save your account from closure So work with carefully 

Most critical thing i think each ought to continuously keep in mind here is.. ۔ Always take after rules of this gathering allow posts beneath all rules .. ۔ Dont duplicate glue .. ۔ Work truly with patience... ۔ Have sufficient information approximately this to gain maximum.. ۔ Focus on quality of post rather than amount .. ۔ Give valuable posts continuously..

• +2 1

Yes dear friend it is very important for all the members that they should follow the rules of this forum and you should make the quality posts which is meaningful and beneficial for others members and if you do not follow the rules you will be banned from this forum.

• +4 1

In order to avoid such abuse, be sure first what are you going to write here. There are many accounts that you saw using the same error, unfortunately. The auto translator feature from Chrome is only client-side, thus only you can see that, but it actually changes the website code for you, which is what it reads while pressing the "Quote" button. 

only two language allow here..the international language English and Russian..you can use both language...but English is suitable for all people..but if you don't understand..you have know more many unknown word..otherwise you cant work here properly.. 

One of the interesting things here is our need to use the English language to communicate, and it is first and foremost a great benefit that we achieve by focusing on this language and re-practicing it, of course in a good, understandable and free from spelling errors.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

so we also respect this rule and post our publication in right section.

Well said my friend because we are here for a serious assignment which is why we all need to abide by the administration rules and regulations strictly because that is the only way we can remain safe in the forum while we carry out our task which is posting beneficial informations about cryptowold and it related activities.

There are many accounts that use this translator but the thing to say is that it is better to use the translation but the mistakes do not go away and the mistakes have to be corrected.

On 03/04/2020 at 5:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

Oky mate we all take care thanks for your information.The people using translation might be english and they keep translating as russhian forums are more active.

Thank you, my friend, for this. Please work honestly on this forum, I think everyone should first read all forum rules carefully and follow them to avoid being banned
 This forum only allows Russian and English languages, so write only English
 Hope many members alert you post
I wish success to all members

Yes i agree with you bro we should use english language because people easily understand this language. And we should try to use easy wording so that people easily understand your post.

If we use other language then our account is banned because this is against the rules of crypto talk so be careful. On the other hand this is the best platform to learn english language skills. we can earn good money on this platform. we can invest to get more profit.

• +3 1

Stand by truly? I think I really saw that. However, Cryptotalk ought to handily fix it on the off chance that they actualize a component while citing or presenting that could utilize the prior content, by mentioning it again from the workers and sending that. The auto interpreter include from Chrome is just customer side, along these lines no one but you can see that, yet it really changes the site code for you, which is the thing that it peruses while squeezing the "Statement" button. 

I trust this is justifiable.

Dear Friend! The auto translator feature from chrome is only client side thus only you can see that but it actually changes the website code for your which is what it reads while pressing the quote button. 

Yeah, you are right buddy. I have agreed with you your topic is very informative to us. This topic is very good because in these the foreigners do not know more about the English language and they make more mistakes to make new posts.

I have came across such comments many times and in different topics, it seems that there are many members who use the translator, and they sometimes do not pay attention to the language they post in , and this is serious mistake, I think I came across many languages that I cannot count. One should work here seriously and avoid committing such mistakes. 

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, and we must master the English language and adapt to it and use it in discussing topics because we can be warned through the translator. Thank you for this advice.

Yes I agree to actually quote any post you should use the same language as it is in the post it will be easy to understand that post. Other wise as you have mentioned that can cause a ban.