Important alert - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Yes I agree ,

Sometimes the translate I some browser can change rlthe sense or it will be understood by readers , this forum give to us chance to develop our knowledge in English.

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your concern. This is the way it should. We are all a family and we should help each other on this platform. Thanks again!

Using the translator is actually unavoidable for those who don't talk British, however, to depend on this totally is actually devastating, since it is actually poor as well as will the actual literal interpretation from the term Therefore this is might alter and also the content material from the respond gets ineffective An individual could get the prohibit due to which, because their articles tend to be junk e-mail as well as regular Consequently, every converted term should be very carefully looked at to not end up being disciplined to have an unintentional error.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

Thank you for this wonderful advice. We always have to provide our best posts and information as possible for the sake of caution and we must always share the correct ideas and information in order for everyone to benefit. I wish you success. @Nezar

On 4/3/2020 at 2:25 AM, Zaino34 said:

You are right in this. Members should pay attention to this matter and publish only in English or Russian, according to the department, because the browser sometimes changes the language and translation.

This is very true, my friend, it happened to me that my browser translates I do not realize it and my publication is damaged by that. I think what you have just said is a good point to take into account, all of us who speak in other languages must be aware that our browsers are in the correct language; English or Russian before posting.

you are absolutely right. We should avoid making this mistake. We should only post here in english or russian language, because if we use another language we will be banned. We have to follow the rules of this forum and make good quality contents.

• +3 1

You're right, sometimes we can all see foreign langueage in english section but it's not good for their account because they can receive warning points or they can get banned. That's why we should all read the rules first so we can stay in this forum much longer.

Thanks for this wonderful information. The people who are reading this ought to know that doing such a thing as stealing other posts and posting them with modifications are one of the worst possible ways to get a ban. So make sure you read the guidelines before you post something again.

• +1 1

If you want to avoid being banned, you must read the rules, then you will get all the instructions. If you follow the rules, you will not be banned.Follow the rules.You are right that such members will be banned.

noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possibleWait really? I think I actually noticed that. But Cryptotalk should easily fix it if they implement a feature while quoting or submitting that could use the earlier text, by requesting it again from the servers and sending that. The auto translator feature from Chrome is only client-side, thus only you can see that, but it actually changes the website to this issue

You are right my friend that we should give our full attention to this forum and should follow the rules of this forum and always use simple English and vulgar language to do the comments. 

• +3 1

This is correct. Speech when translated into English from any other language will be different in the meaning from what we want.

It is not shameful to use the translator ,,. But it is better if we find it difficult to write a word or remember its correct meaning ..

Let's take advantage of our work here to improve our English language through permanent participation in the platform ,, it is one of the great features in it ..

Well, thanks for your attention and telling us
  You have a right. We must be careful in this matter and not tolerate it, because it is possible for our account to become at risk, and in order to avoid the ban, we must follow the forum’s rules and take them into consideration

Thanks to share us with this information because new members can't understand this thanks to sharing such a great information i am note your point and fallow this point and also understand it 

I absolutely agree with you my friend.People need to read the rules thoroughly and act accordingly.I think the rate of using google translate is too much,sometimes it can be necessary to get help because it is necessary to learn to work in order to reach a better level.

• Useful or interesting 1

symptomless thx chum up to spot the one in question res adjudicata whipper-in any participants so do the current erratum, since in that meeting place unspecified regulations factually adjust by way of admins, so that if anybody collapses the present regulations so we also prohibited without delay, thusly please make for truthfully in the aforementioned one facility, for the reason that the one in question discussion board lets in effortlessly ingerman furthermore modern english english language, thus pen without problems english don't utilisation an additional word.

You are true we should first see that are we able to do work on this site like can we know the English language that is most important in this site.

• +2 1

Hi mate @Nezar ,you are right even though there are rules and regulations also I think there is section for another language like Russia and others so they  can simply visit the sections if you don't want to post a comments in English language but I think since English language is a general language we can all post in English language.

Fact my friend because i have also noticed that there are many quotes taken in a different language and this is bad in my opinion, and your account may be banned in the forum because of that, everyone must adhere to writing in english language in the section english and russian in the russian section of the forum.

• +3 1

42 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

Fact my friend because i have also noticed that there are many quotes taken in a different language and this is bad in my opinion, and your account may be banned in the forum because of that, everyone must adhere to writing in english language in the section english and russian in the russian section of the forum.

@Jones33  yes forum surely banned when we break this rule, forum created two different section so we  post our publication according to our section, but few months back some Russian language members post their publications in English section, but forum removed all those post and banned those accounts, so we also respect this rule and post our publication in right section.

• +2 1

@Nezar dear mate it is against the rules to use any tranlator. If we use translator then it is very harmful for our account because of using translator our account  may ban or get warning points.  So i advice you to avoid from using translator for creating posts. 

On 4/3/2020 at 5:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

You are correct my companion it might cause boycott these individuals. Each one should initially peruse all the gathering rules cautiously and follow them to stay away from boycott.

Yes youre right this will cause banning of your ceupto or yobit account so be aware follow the rules and regulations of the crypto talk forum

I've also seen this and seriously absolutely everyone have to stop using translating equipment on this forum. Posting in their native language and then using auto-translating equipment simply create nonsense posts that fail in grammar and applicable structure. Noone demands contributors to analyze fluent English but this is a ways from making a readable content. I've study posts that used auto-translating equipment that fail to make any feel at all. 

You are right we have to take safe and measures steps in this forum to save our account from suspension so we have to be very carefull in writing always express your own view dnt try to copy or express someone point of view be you be true. 

• Useful or interesting 1