Important alert - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Dear the warning about the different languages  I can't seem but I should try to do my best for working on this forum and snuggle to create good post and unique contents. 

• +3 1

You're right friend. this is an important topic.We need to be careful that many members translate. I will refrain from this completely so our account may be banned.(One of the major problems with translating is that the browser often changes the language you have translated)

It is true that there are many publications whose topics revolve around the same idea, but in a different writing style, members must pay attention to this so that we are not warned by the mediators.

• +3 1

That's also a problem because right now there are still 2 languages offered in the forum which is english and russian section and it is a struggle for other members with other languages that's why when they quote the writings are translated into their language and of course other members cant understand that so I think the best solution is to add more alternative language section in the forum.

Indeed there are many false comments.  The forum rules and conditions must be read and strictly adhered to to avoid warning and ban points.  You should avoid using the translator as much as possible.  When we write in English or Russian.  This will increase our language skills.  You should focus so that the comments are in the correct language

I have also seen this a lot in all cryptotalk, that many users use the translator to see different parts of the forum, but we all know that this is strictly prohibited in the forum rules, and for this you have to be very careful because they can delete your account For breach of the rules in the forum, it is necessary to be integral in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I understand that using the browser is prohibited within the forum, although I also know that many use it, but they must be careful, the languages allowed here in the forum are Russian or English, our publications must be in those languages depending on the section where are publishing, for this we should be focused on what we are writing.

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas with us because we have not the knowledge about this and you will telling us about this and I am alert now at this time about this again thank you so much to share this with us

You're right about this. According to the department, members should pay attention to this matter and publish only in English or Russian because the browser often changes the language and translation.

Thank you for the warning and that it is important to pay attention to the topic of language use, because any mistake in writing posts from a linguistic point of view may lead us to warning points that we are superfluous or even a ban

Thanks my dear friend you are rights in your words. According to me, using Google chrome translator and making post,it is quite wrong. We should stop working with Google chrome translator.

You should use the easy terminology and use the correct translator if necessary, because most translation sites or apps do not give the correct meaning in translation. Therefore, everyone should strengthen their language and not use a translator.

• +2 1

Hello friend how are you. My friend I'm agree with you we don't do anything which takes our account banned. So that's why we don't disturb the rules of this forum. We always doing anything according to the forum rules.

I have also seen such comments in different languages So such members should be careful regarding it as it could lead them to receive a warning point. There are only teo languages available at the forum and have different sections for both i.e English and Russian so be aware of it and don't post in any other language.

In fact, on my part, I read all the comments in order to increase my personal information and also read all the rules of this forum and try as much as possible not to ever quote and write a comment from my information that I read about the forum
I wish all the best.

I think in this forum we are expected and required to make posts and topics in English language because this forum is special designed to have every information made in English.

You are right, and it is good that you are alerting to this problem. Members should be careful while they work and avoid these mistakes so that they are not banned.

It is very important to read forum rules attentively.it is very important to follow rules if we wanna gain profit from it.reading forum rules and follow them both are compulsory.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you about that .. no one prevents you from quoting .. but quote something that you understand before others understand it .. and work on formulating what you write in an understandable and clear language without going into everything vague, this will not help .. I am confident that all He who perseveres and strives well and continues his work sincerely, will have enough experience to avoid all mistakes.

• +4 1

Hmm. You are right. As the forum language is english. So we all try to post our quotes into this language rather than the actually language of the quotation. If we use actual language of the quotation then this means that we are abiding the rules of the forum and I will leads to the banning of the account.

Everybody who want to join this forum but he has not any skills in the english...do not worry about that just try to improve your skills and you welcome here at everytime.

• +2 1

Yeah the translators can be the reason why members are being banned. Because @Whited35 told me that these translators don't provide 100% accuracy. And if any kind of wrong wordings are there in our posts then it could be dangerous for us. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.