Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Of course, nothing is for free and without effort As for airdrops, you should enjoy great luck to benefit from Airdrop,There are also legit airdrops mate so it is not waste of time. It is just the matter of doing researches to find legit airdrop. I have earn cryptocurrency from many airdrops and i have withdraw.some airdrops are really good. At example, airdrops at Yobit giving real money. Little but real.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:08 AM, tienda said:

Yes of course I agree with you, not just we wast our time looking for free coins, also if we dont be attentive or careful we can fails on the scammers hands, because some times our emotion are more powerfully than our decision!

Thank you so much friend for giving us useful and important knowledge and information. I Hope so it will good for me in future and for staying here in this forum.

I am really satisfied with this forum because I can really earn free crypto currency on it in very easy way. Crypto is professional site . This forum is good for earning and learning. So I advise everyone to work with cryptocurrencies and search for these currencies in any way.Cryptotalk is far better than those sites.

I agree with you, my friend, there are many illegal sites that are characterized by fraud and fraud, and there are also sites where earning money is slow, unprofitable and a waste of time

Dear friend 

Yes find new cryptocurrency website just waste a time don't waste your time in this websites I recommend you to work on cryptotalk and earning money in Daily 

Thanks You 

No one offers you anything for free and without providing any service to him! These things are considered fraud, no more! These things became known as the digital currency project! Often, such projects target new people who do not know a lot about the cryptocurrency project! So it is very easy to believe them!
I think we have to make many topics here to make the new people know that those project are just wasting for our time !

• +3 1

I think is not a complete waste of time but it's better to learn to invest than depend on earn free crypto all the time as it may not continue all the time.

We should not try to make free bitcoin as they are usually a waste of time. We need to find more better and efficient ways to earn crypto and that would be trading. It gives you the flexibility that you need and all decisions lies on you own hand.

Hi dear you can earn from the free site but they give small amount of money. You do not say that this is waste of time. You see this platforum you get the money free. So it is not waste of time. These platforum for the needy. If you become the rich then you invest. You become the rich from it after the long time.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

True, my friend, I have long tried a number of faucets and sites that give coins for free, but I discovered that they are just a waste of time and if you invest your time in learning something useful you can earn more.I agree with you as most sites out there just want to scam people into giving their money with the promise of higher profits but they are all out to collect money and never pay them back and that is why I would like to advise everyone to use only websites with a lot of credibility.

We should keep in mind that there is no free money in this life.. even crypto or fiat money! if you don't have anything to give so you won't take anything worthful in my opinion.. this crypto world is deep and there are many ways to earn from it but it isn't easy as it sounds and you wouldn't earn anything easily! most of the sites these days giving scam cryptocurrencies or even worthless airdrops so we should be aware and avoid them in order not to spend our times like that.. I advice each new one to learn more about this crypto world and how it works to be able to earn from working in its fields! 

I also agree with you that it is a waste of time but some time PayPal find many free Crypto and they are losing it but the main problem is that it requires a lot of time and only that person are collecting it that have much time for all these things for a busy person it is really a waste of time.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine .You are right. Some sites of internet is fake and waste our time work the site. Crypto is one of the best fourm in the world. It payment is 100 here. It cannot waste our time. I think working here in the best. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and relax. 

Best of luck

Hello my friend, this is true. There are many fraudulent sites or those that pay very little money for a great effort, so we have to avoid them. The crypto platform is very good for working, making money and for learning so I recommend working with it .. Good luck

Whoever said that on the contrary has a lot of opportunities, you can find giant projects that make free distributions. I regret many of the projects that you did not participate in. 

You're right, buddy.
Most websites are fraudulent. 
Especially taps it's a waste of time 
And give only very little money 
Which never fits with the time you've wasted.

Y s I am agree with you that search about free crypto is just a waste of time. Three are many websites whose offer that they give us free crypto but in real almost all websites are scamer.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Hello friend. This is second post here on this forum. I am a beginner of this forum. I want to learn about crytpo currency through this forum. But I know looking for free crypto currency is just waste of time. So I think this is just a scam about free coins.

In my opinion, we can only spend our time and money before investing in recently created unfamiliar sites. Moni refunds their money before investing in recently created unfamiliar sites and that is why I would advise everyone to use only websites with a lot of credibility.

That is why there are a lot of websites, where you can find some information about getting free crypto. If we dont be attentive or careful we can fails on the scammers hands. I think that most sites where the minimum withdrawal is very high are these sites scam. 

I think searching for crypto is not a waste but if we demand much more to get free crypto then it will be seriously a waste of time. Because there is not any site who can give us a lot of free coins. So we have to work then we can hope that we will be able to get crypto from that site.

Right you are. We shouldn't waste time in this. Because there is no success without hard working. We should not search sites that gives free coins or that will multiple our coins. They are just trying to feel us greed to scam us. So be careful about these mates. Just keep hard working, one day we will meet will success, inshaallah. 

Less amount of money is just the waste of time.You should have work hard and make a useful content for good amount of money.I wish you good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many things you can do to increase your income but if you want to see some websites will give you bitcoin for free give you cryptocurrency but I say my friend most of what you are doing you are doing wrong because many websites will not give you money just waste your time Will. They pay very little But just as a note, they do not pay you free of charge, so by participating with them they will ask you to complete certain tasks, such as publishing their accounts, joining friends to their sites, or opening ads for them, and this is beneficial to them.

Very nice realization, it is way better to spend your time learning things about cryptocurrency than to try some free bitcoins because most of them are scam and if that is legit, for sure that is really a small amount of money. Make your tome productive by learnings new things..