Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

True, I tried many of these sites, all of them were fraudulent and fake, or give little profits and take a lot of time, so I do not recommend this method of earning profits.

Yes, I agree with you. I tried this site before and I only got a waste of time. There is no profit for free cryptocurrencies. This does not happen in this world. The profit comes only from serious work.

You are right.Most of the sites that offer free coins that are fraudulent or that they give very little profits, but you can find some new taps whose profits are relatively large, it takes some research, but you can find some taps that give real profits, even in form. Temporary

I think working on the cryptotalk currency is not a waste of time this is the best side to earning just we wast our time looking for free coins, also if we dont be attentive or careful we can fails on the scammers hands

yes my friend you said absolutely right at this time nothing is free in the word so you should not to waste your time to search any cryptocurrency in free you should to be careful about your activities on the internet best of luck my friend this forum is giving you Bitcoin

• +4 1

It's a wasting if you don't have a referral and need a big amount, all free website give very low amount but in general it's a free money they don't give too much, and if you work hard on them you get what you want, you will not be rich but you can have some profit.

Not at all times, so it is good to search every day for new things in order to reach what you want, and do not forget that every day new things appear and new methods. Therefore, the search in itself is a good thing.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, as cryptocurrencies are simply not obtainable and need to work honestly, hard and a lot of time.
I only work here with CryptoTalk and I am happy that I am earning money and learning at the same time.

It may be a waste of time for those sites that pay very little amounts for a lot of effort, in this case we can consider it a waste of time, but working in the forum is the biggest investment of time in all respects.

• +1 1

Yes mate, you are absolutely right. Looking for free cryptos is only a wastage of time. Because there is no site which gives us so much reward. Scammers are always around us who offer money but they steal our earnings. 

Yes of course. I think there is no job from where we can earn without effort. Likely, we can never earn free bitcoin from any site. First we have to put our effort to get something. So all these sites offering free bitcoins are just scam and wastage of time.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 4/2/2020 at 2:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

You're right, that the time we spent to get back to crypto currency is just a waste of time because we can spend alot of time earning very small amount which is not enough for us but we make a good income by making good posts from this forum. I can ear money so thank this forum.

I agree with you searching free Crypto coins on different website is just a waste of time mostly websites did not pay when we complete all task and reached minimum withdraw amount if we get coins and token the amount is very low so if you want to earn good amount of money then focus on othe method in  online earning

No success will come for free. You need to work hard to reach your success. Those who are trying to earn money for free, its just waste  their precious time. You can use this precious time to seek knowledge so that you can use them and earn something. 

hello friend you are right searching for free crypto is just waste of time we should learn about cryptotalk number of people dahiro working on daily basis and they are earning a lot of crypto talks so we should learn from them because they are able and they guide us so we should make a plan for investing on cryptotalk in that we will able more money

• +4 1

Free crypto is not worth it. It is much more better if you can invest into trading or other trustworthy way of making money with crypto. Faucets are the popular way of getting free crypto and it ends up being a waste of time. So stay away from it.

Friends members my friend told me that there are free profit sites that give you money, but in reality I think this is not true or maybe they give you very little free profit and I am afraid it will be for fraud

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that earning free is a waste of time because if you want to earn money e it requires hard work to be done from the customer uh so best of luck for all the members and you on this platform of forum.

advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

Dear right now you're right you can never trust free encryption, but earlier it was really useful, I do not advise anyone to waste their time in free encryption sites because it is a scam, and we have to choose what is best for us. 

• +1 1

In my opinion this is impossible to get free bitcoin . In this way our  account could be banned . Most people interest in getting free bitcoin and they face the problems from the scammers.

Yes, of course, I agree with you on this, they say it do not take much time. Just visit this site and that one and see this advertisement and that. Then you look after that to see that the time has gone in vain.

Yes, I agree that these are fraudulent sites and scams that give you attractive offers to continue them and then your money is stolen all after you have collected them long and hard must beware of those sites.

Yeah you are absolutely right many websites are there to scam with the people butthead in cryptotalk you can earn money as additional to your income.

• +2 1

Crypto talk is a free cryptocurrancy plate forum .It's earning start without investing .It's the best plate forum for free earning. It's really work . I am really thankful for crypto talk forum.