Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

You are right, the majority of sites are scams, and there are only a few that give you very little money and are a waste of time. I agree that most sites with a high minimum withdrawal are scams.

There is no free lunch in this world just like that you can't get crypto without doing something for it

The sites that says they can provide you with free crypto are mostly scam and even if some gives it to you it will be very little amount

You cannot include everyone. There are some sites that offer free currencies in exchange for a job, but I do not mean AirDrops because they really let me down and I did not benefit from them nor anything but wasting time on them

Quite the opposite, my friend, we gain knowledge, experience and money from this wonderful forum. All that is, we work two hours a day and earn money, and we may also acquire coins from the airdrop for free. It is useful and not a waste. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right, your time is very high in the world of crypto because there is a lot of websites where you waste your time. One thing is that you learn something from these side. There is another reason that being a site can be useful for you in the coming days.

I agree with you ,because when we spending time on any advertisements sites to for earn cryptocurrency then we are wasting our time. So it good if we make our best on this forum and learn about new things. So it will help to us in getting profit. So we can earn money on this forum by posting . So make posting with we can learn and earn in same time. It means not waste of time.

everyone wants to get free cryptocurrency and try ti visit every free giving sites.that is the reason scammers take advantage .not all the sites and project give us free crypto currency.and if anybody want it then better way to do participate in airdrop task

I agree with you very much that those sites and downloads that offer us free coins are time consuming and useless.
The time that we lose in it, if we invest it elsewhere, or here in the forum, will give us much greater rewards.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your participation. I am a new member. I do not have enough idea. I advise you to consult the elderly members about this topic because it needs experience.

I think so, my friend, so we must not trust a lot of free websites. Let us invest our time here in this forum. Here you learn, benefit and win in a great way. Your dependence here on your ideas and your effort is not on luck.

Absolutely right there is nothing free in this world you can work hard and you will earn money. The free offer given you is given by scammers you don't waste your time in the search of free crypto work hard in your life until you succeed

You are right my friend. Searching for free currency is a fantasy. We will not get it for free. We are here to publish posts, make comments about cryptocurrencies, and exchange information and experiences to earn money and experience.

Of course, sir, I agree with you on this .. Nothing has glorified me in this life .. There are things that must be done in order to earn money .. And here in this forum you gain knowledge and money .. I hope that everyone does the activities required of them and I guarantee you a comfortable life .. I wish everyone good luck

Of course, searching for sites that offer free Satoshi points is a waste of time. You have to use every minute and work on this forum to earn more.

• +1 1

Most of the sites are fraud and there are very few of them that give you very little money and it is a waste of time. Cryptocurrency is the best choice for collecting bitcoins. if u invest time in learning it will useful for your life.

Hello my friend, in fact, I completely agree with you, especially with regard to airdrops, which are purely a waste of time. All those interested in the world of coding and wanting to profit in one of its fields should spend time in this forum, which offers a great opportunity, charge their expertise and information, and start trading or investing, for example. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

I agree with you. 
There are a lot of websites on the internet that offer cryptocurrencies in exchange for some missions in the airdrop or other things they ask you to do in exchange for cryptocurrencies that are not satisfactory and not worth it 
In my opinion it's a waste of time too.

• +5 1

This platform is one of the best and safest websites ever. It provides us with knowledge and teaches us all the basics of encrypted speech and its updates. It also pays us for some jobs. It is not like airdrops or taps that offer very little benefits.  It can be unreliable and expose you to the risk of being scammed. This platform qualifies you to enter the most important and profitable trade ever.

• +4 1

It is hard to look for free crypto , it is waste of time . Personally I prefer to earn money here than in any else. I don't believe in free crypto. Do not trust on such type of sites . 

No I donot think so because here this platform i found where i found almost free  crypto specially bitcoin. Here you need to do only 2p post a day and you will get laid of eachpozt you receive to your post.

It's took me longer time searching for  sites that offers free earnings on the internet before joining the cryptotalk platform but I couldn't find any legit sites, so the ccryptotalk platform is just the best we can find, thank you so much. 

Yes  that  right  but  there is  is good  website  that give  you  Bitcon it  called  free Bitcoin but it's  you a small  amount par day  I think working  here is best .

Yes of course I agree with you, not just we wast our time looking for free coins, also if we dont be attentive or careful we can fails on the scammers hands, because some times our emotion are more powerfully than our decision!