Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

You are right, my friend, there are many websites, some of them are legitimate, some are fraudulent, some are a waste of time in exchange for fake earnings, and some give you a financial gain in exchange for work.

I think that this forum is the best way to make money through free cryptocurrencies, this daily income is enough for me to pay my study expenses. 

In the past, it was a good way to collect currency, but now, honest people offer coins at very few prices and low prices besides most coins are dead and are not listed on any trading platform. The honest Satoshi website will of course provide a small amount, except for the fact that the amount of Satoshi I provide decreases as the price increases, these websites are not worthy of attention.

I think your words are correct, but I am not sure. I advise everyone to stay away from these sites because you will be exposed to a scam or something similar. Do your business here and earn money in an easy way because this forum works easily without any problems

In my opinion it's better to work and earn rather looking for free crypto.It can cost your valuable time.Better you can utilize it with the forum.Learn and express your Knowledge and thoughts.Your earning will be much healthier

My dear friend, of course, you cannot get free profits from following the ads on the sites only. These sites are most often fraudulent. I agree with you.

This is true. Free investment does not work, and I do not recommend it because it earns very little compared to investment. You have to invest in a paid way to take a step forward. 

I think the same as you that looking for free cryptocurrencies is a waste of time since it is better to work and obtain those coins instead of looking for coins in many places, it is better to work and thus obtain them.

Yes, I definitely agree with you. I believe that cryptocurrencies or profit in general in any area of life does not come until after hard work and gaining sufficient experience.

• +2 1

Nowadays you are absolutely right, they are giving little amount of satoshi and the minimum withdrawal is too high so basically it will take you forever to withdraw anything. But few years back it was really good especially if you kept your money till the bitcoin is rising. 

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend searching free cryptocurrency on other website is a waste of time because there are other form have some kind of scanning technique that they just want you to come on their website and generate traffic they don't give you any free Crypto coin so be aware of those kind of forms and good luck for the future

• +5 1

Hello there greetings yes you're right my friend is searching for free Bitcoin is a waste of your time because nothing is free they all are scammers are in different kind of forms they just want to click there at and still steal your money if you have any in your wallet so be aware of those kind of scammers in the future and good luck

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, on that, as airdrops are often fraudulent operations, and the goal of these operations is to create advertising and currency promotion only

Yes ofcourse,  it is just waste of time because free coins has a very low value unlike bitcoin, lite coin etc , I suggest you to invest your time in learning something useful and unique, so that you can earn more.  Best wishes

I have heard many members sharing their experience about free encryption and they all say that it is a waste of time because it offers very few currencies whose value is worth nothing, so no one should try such things.

I agree with you because that cryptotalk is my favorite in a very short period of time because I don't know how they work but my first experience of online work here I'm glad to choose now it's not wasting a time it's gives to learn their many of things my personal experience was so much good. 

Of course, I agree with you, no one pays for free. This is a self-evident thing. Therefore, do not trust any site that tempts you that it will pay you for nothing. When you are convinced of this idea, you will be relieved of the burden of distinguishing between forums whether they are good or fraudulent in any case, may God reward you.

Yes dear I totally agree with you. we lost our most of time for searching about free coins this is possible but very low amount. There are lot of sites available for free coins but I think all are scams. So, never trust any free coin giving platform and never give him your information or your wallet access. They steal all your money if you do it.

Working on faucets and advertising sites is really a waste of time as if you work all day you will not earn more than $ 0.5 a day and this amount is very small.  We have to be careful not to waste time looking for a little bit of money on the free sites.

It is not a good idea to work in sites that give money for free, as most sites give little money, so I advise everyone to avoid wasting time working on free sites.  We have to learn and work hard at Crypto Talk in order to gain more experience and knowledge.

I agree with you friend. There is no website which pay you like crypto talk pay. There are lots of fake website in the market. They do work from you and didn't pay you. You waste all your time at that website. You can also lose your money of you invest your money to fake website.

• +1 1

There are additionally genuine airdrops mate so it isn't exercise in futility. It is only the matter of doing explores to discover genuine airdrop. I have acquire digital currency from numerous airdrops and I have pull out.

You're right, my friend, about what you're talking about, that getting free coins is a waste of time. In my opinion, you should learn, put in your effort, and take your right from your work with ease.
So you have to learn from the field of cryptocurrencies and learn how to create unique and useful posts in order to gain a good reputation and get profits.

• +2 1

You are right my friend, getting a little bitcoin from some sites is a waste of time, invest your time in something profitable sites and be wary of fraudsters as they are always present.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

I really don't think it's a waste of time, there's a lot of free coding that's been distributed via airdrops, and hundreds of dollars have been reached.