1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

You are absolutely right. The price of bitcoin is equal to your 9 years of struggle. The price of bitcoin was 0.02$ in 2010 and the price went to 20000$ in the end of 2017. Its actually a miracle. Bitcoin is the king of all currencies 

1 bitcoin is proportional to a fantasy that doesn't originate from late evening until morning, it doesn't end there, 1 bitcoin is likewise what might be compared to hearing your better half's admonishing for 1 year😂

signbot (1).gif

Working a single page to expect to see such results doesn't guarantee you'll reach it, but if you can take that profit and invest in project to your liking that you see feasible and profitable. And well I think the goal of many here is to have a bitcoin someday which will take a lot of effort.

If you see it like this, it is a lot of effort to earn a first bitcoin, a lot of time invested, I prefer to invest a capital and thus have the possibility of multiplying my money, that I feel more possible to reach 1 bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Interesting math. But this is a very long time. You can look for other options for making money on cryptocurrency. For example, performing airdrops, trading, arbitrage. I think accumulating 1 bitcoin this way will be much faster.

It all depends on the amount of methods and dedication you have. It is true that having good advice you can reach 1 BTC in that estimated amount of store, but if you take advantage of the new attractive projects that have come out in these last 2 years, you can accelerate that estimated time of 9 years to about 4 or 5 years. Everything is a matter of being innovative.

Well, if we are going to dedicate ourselves (which is not the idea) to work only in the forum we would not have to wait 9 years to obtain 1 bitcoin, since you could gather what was produced in a year and you would have about 30 million satoshi, if you You invest that in a good platform such as arbistar, you could have a bitcoin in less than three years.

This is so cool! Because our bitcoin is already 10 years old, because so much time has passed! It developed so actively in our world, and we were able to capture a lot. When it first appeared, I was still a child, so this is a great progress for me! I think there are really huge opportunities for this, and we will see progress in the future!

No its very much time to collect one bitcoin i think if you worked good you can earn 1 bitcoin  through few time not all this time

Make business with coza nostra, it's the fastest way to get bitcoin! You will do certain job and get paid well. 

Yes, I liked your topic, and if we additionally start to charge for any service that we offer in satoshis, the time would be reduced, and we would promote the use of cryptocurrencies on a day-to-day basis.

On 9/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, Seyeumi said:

This is old isn't it? It is not the payment now but if this was the old payment it was very nice from cryptotalk and you older members were lucky to find this forum early. I am hope to make a few but this will not be close to 30000 satoshi every day. It can be later if the talk tolken is also go very high in the market price.

Yes, it is old, and I published it when the payment method in the forum was based on Bitcoin only, but now we are taking talk currency, not Bitcoin, and I hope that its price will be high to achieve more profits every day.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

To win a bitcoin, a feat that is very difficult to achieve if you do not have many funds to make safe investments and, above all, study this market of cryptocurrencies very much since it is very volatile and know very well how this exciting world
a big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1

From this itself the users can understand the value of Bitcoin. A normal user has to work nine years in order to gain 1 Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin nowadays has an uptrend in the market. So that is going to be a huge demand for Bitcoins in the future. So it is essential that the users who work hard towards achieving as much as satoshis as possible.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

At least in this forum you can earn 1 in 10 years, In Venezuela it would take like 500 years to earn 1 bitcoin working in any company

If I am right you get 1000 Satoshi per post with maximal 20 posts a day. That is less then the 30.000 you mention? Or is this maximum amount of posts being changed over time?

And what about the total hours we are spending writing those posts. I think with a real job you can earn more. 

• +4 1

That's right my friend, it takes 9 years to get 1 bitcoin and this is only through posts in the forum

But if we invest the satoshis that we get from the forum, I expect that the period of our access to Bitcoin will decrease to 3 years.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Yes, you are right, but the laws in this forum will not remain the same for nine years. I disagree with you in the way of thinking. I do not think that you will stay for nine years You publish 20 articles daily. Try to build your future in a different way. Bitcoin will not stay at this price for nine years. At the same time you will not keep thinking. This way for all this time I do not know the benefit of this topic.

• +4 1

The calculation is true, if you only dedicate yourself to writing in the forum, the truth is that we must diversify, do Hold, trade, investigate projects and invest, I think it should be a combo to give us a good additional income to our work

• Useful or interesting 1

To assume that a Forum would pay for 9 year on the trot, i presume that is wishful thinking. It might very well be a main source of income for most. CryptoTalk did very well, for paying the amount of time it did. I was critical of the excessive spending, and I had predicted, it will run out of money, and it did, and the new payment system was implemented where you are given Talk token, useless at present, but might be of value in future. However, Yobit did get a lot of investment in the virtual miner, and I am assuming, that should help the members of CryptoTalk. 

• +4 1

I think you will not be able to get 1 Bitcoin by working on this forum because the value of the rewards that we get on a daily basis changes every period

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes you are right. It will take 9 years of you life if the cryptotalk will work and you will also work on this platform. This is a lond period.

On 4/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

@Omar Ommeish Heck, is that the goal cannot be to earn a BTC here, the payment is not enough for that, this forum can help to obtain extra income, learn and teach, but we can hardly make money in large amounts, although I can tell you that with what I earn in a week here I can buy food and that helps in the family economy which is very important, Cryptotalk is an excellent forum, what we earn is just for the work we do, we will always want to earn more, it would be very good, but for now, we will continue to earn money that helps us.

I agree with you. If you want to earn bitcoin only by working on this forum, then it will take you 9 years at least. If you want to earn bitcoins from the fast, then for that you need to work on this forum as well as invest in bitcoins. As if you invest in bitcoin, you will benefit from it as soon as the price of one bitcoin goes to a higher level, you can get bitcoin by working in this way very soon. In this way you will not have to work for 9 years to earn bitcoin. And if you want to earn bitcoin only by working on this forum, then it will take you about 9 years. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day