1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

Thanks for your clarification, my friend.
You are right, I have read a lot of posts recently that raise this question.
The 1 bitcoin is considered a large number, and thus achieving it requires serious work, whether in the forum or elsewhere, so those who aspire to this amount must work with dedication.

Oh !! Really ... I don't believe that . We have to work for 9 years to earn only one Bitcoin literally are you kidding to me. 

Your post just blowed my mind. But this information is quite good. and I appreciate your research to make that kind of post. But if you want to arrange one one Bitcoin in a short time you can do investment or trading are you can go to some other platform which can give you more money and you can spend more time on these kind of platforms.

Lol that's a lot of years and I don't advise some one to aim to get one bitcoin from the forum because that's a lot of years, but you can diversify and try out other ways of increasing your btc

Yes, it is true, in order to earn 1 Bitcoin, we need several years, and one Bitcoin is equivalent to wealth and it is good to set such a goal in our life and strive for it diligently as the years go quickly and all we need is to seize opportunities, benefit from our time, develop ourselves and try to increase our capital on a daily basis

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

That is true to those who are working physically and are not attached with the online business, amd crypto currency, as the latest prices of bitcoin the current value is equal to working of several years, and those who have invest in them before, and trust on it, and getting rewards 

• +5 1

You are right. 1. Getting bitcoin is not an easy task.  Bitcoin prices are high. Bitcoin prices are likely to exceed  20,000.  If you can achieve 1 BTC then you have to work hard and work hard for this.  If you work hard you will surely succeed.

Yes, the knowledge about how to trade, invest and exchange cryptocurrencies that can be learned in the forum is more valuable, I want to stay in the cryptocurrency for more than 9 years but with which I will achieve my first BTC in a few months.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my friend it is very difficult to collect 1 Bitcoin from this forum and it takes a very long time 9 years. But if you want to earn this amount in a year so invest your capital in the trading of the digital currencies. If you have other strategy and experience to deasl with it ,then you will easily can earn a handsome amount.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

If your calculation is correct, an average user would receive a total of 0.006 BTC per month, which no platform without investment pays, 0.006 btc is enough to start investing in various projects and this is the strong point of the campaigns, not the daily earnings , if not the total that can be obtained from it and then diversify and invest in other projects.

• +1 2

In the event that the number of paid comments remained on their current position and they did not reduce it in half .. But I can advise you to invest in trading platforms that enable you to double your currencies .. You can also buy new currencies and wait until their value increases. But if you spend nine years old to collect one Bitcoin, this is crazy

I must say you have done a good job mate as this is a relevant and useful post to gear everyone up on Cryptoworld. Its not just easy to get 1bitcoin as it will take years to achieve that but ways one can achieve this feet is by doubling one's hard work here and and invest on Cryptocurrency.

I have agreethat's true if you resolve on collecting 1 bitcoin from this forum you hold to production for minute to 9 being without withdrawing your earning and 9 being is in reality a long time consequently to designate 1bitcoin you boast to bargain other ways of collecting bitcoin to make it nearer to step 1bitcoin.
with you point and it also take a long time to cellect bitcoin and it very easier to earn money.

• +2 1

This process is completely correct, but working here is considered a tributary to the basic work in trading or an additional source of income besides trading.

But the idea that the price of volatile bitcoin may go crazy and may decrease significantly.

Yes you are right but instead of waiting for 9 years to earn 1 Bitcoin we should invest and trade so in less time we can earn bitcoin .

Really informative post... Really it is very difficult to earn 1 bitcoin... We can earn money in Satoshi here..  Number of satoshi  can be combine to make 1 bitcoin.. its really take 9 years...its a very long time period...

this may take a lot of time to reach only 1BC, but do not limit your energy officials created this forum in order that you and I get paid, in contrast to spreading ideas and information that are in themselves a goal to fill in your knowledge.

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post .I agree with you and that is right we can earn money from this forum with different sources . For suppose we can earn money from this forum by posting by reading and by investment . That's why we can get more profit quickly from this forum .

• +5 1

Yes you  are right, right now it is very difficult to earn 1 bitcoin because of the current high price. Your calculation is cool but we cannot just depend earnings on this forum only, we should also try work, get money and invest or trade to boost our earnings to be able to reach 1 bitcoin.

From a mathematical point of view your statement is right assuming the price of Bitcoin is stable and remains the same for the next nine years. But at the same time if we invest the amount we get from the first year itself, the accumulated amount will turn out to be more.

Yes you are true by mathematical point of view. But one cam easily earn 1 bitcoin in a short period of time by trading and investing. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. 

• +2 1

If we work well with cryptocurrency focus then I think we can get good satoshi from here and by investing in business we meet our target.  That is why we have to work hard

• +4 1

Hey mate Thank you for sharing this conversation! so this one Bitcoin is for a very long time and we need 3300 days to arrive at it! Amazing! is so long! on the off chance that there are others gatherings like Cryptotalk I figure we won't do other work, we remain at home a taxing day doing post!

• +3 1

This is mathematically correct. If we rely only on working in the forum, we will need a long time to collect 1 bitcoin, but if we want to collect 1 bitcoin in a faster time, several methods can be followed, the most prominent of which is investment and trading in cryptocurrencies on one of the trading platforms. And the most important thing is hard and active work to get to that.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Useful information given by you  I bitcoin equals to 10 crore. A very massive amounts for counting. We can earn 3 dollars per day. And prices of talktoken are really at its lowest level. So from calculation . 3 dollars mean 500. 15000 per month.  180000 per year.  1800000 for ten years. It's not near or far near equal to 10000000

. It's impossible.