1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

The calculations is complicating,but I don't think one needs to stay this long to make one Bitcoin. When you invest the little u get I the site and you do that probably I guess it will take you less than a year.

You are right my friend but here we start slowly now in this platform we are new now we want to learn ideas experience and knowledge about trading and investment when we get full command on trading and investment then we will invest and earn huge money now we are biginner slow and studdy win the race

• +2 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

This is right from a numerical perspective. You can abbreviate a great deal of time. On the off chance that you are exchanging and enhancing, you have types of revenue, you can go into numerous destinations worked in contributing bitcoin.

Yes dear you are right 1btc is very large amount and its prices increasing day by day if anyone wants to earn 1btc so they need to change the method of earning like by trading investing etc

• +2 1

as you have explained in your topic it seems impossible to make that huge amount I think one bitcoin is not possible to make here even in 20 years now because we are making very less from the previous complain but still it is worth doing because the one bitcoin is equal to thousands of dollars

Thank you for this useful piece of information. I really didn't know that 1 BTC was really worth this much.  Nine years and we earn like a mountain. 

• +2 1

If you want to earn 1BTC, then you will need to find other ways than by posting in this forum.

I think the best purpose of the money you earn here is to experiment with trading. Basically you get the money for free, so you don't risk anything. You can always win, and you will definitely learn!

• +1 1

First we work in this platform for some months and don't withdraw and when we collect the btc having worth 200$ we start trading by this payment and just after few months we will surely earn a good status and by this way we all can earn more profit. 

Yes dear it take more time to collect only a single bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is very high. Most of the people should want to collect a single bitcoin. But it take 9 year . Thats the very long time for all of us .

9 years is a very long time, there is another strategy that is easier and consumes less time, which is to invest what we learned here in the forum about cryptocurrencies. We can use this knowledge that we obtain by starting to trade and invest in these markets, perhaps with this strategy, one bitcoin can be obtained within two years or less, when there is good capital.

If you want to earn 1BTC, then you will need to find other ways than by posting in this forum.

I think the best purpose of the money you earn here is to experiment with trading. Basically you get the money for free, so you don't risk anything. You can always win, and you will definitely learn!

On 4/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Hey mate hope you will be Good with health, dear mateTruly, you will require this opportunity to get 1 Bitcoin, yet you can decrease the time on the off chance that you begin exchanging or contributing through trade stages and you can get 1 Bitcoin in under 9 years, however this issue needs Lengthy timespan of difficult work and experience while working at CryptoTalk to have the option to begin exchanging or contributing

You are right, the price of bitcoin is very high right now and even if you continue to work for ten or twelve years after nine years, you will not have that much money because the price of bitcoin will increase with time.

It is not an easy task to get 1 bitcoin. Though it is possible to get it. If at all you want to get it the you must diversify. You must not just depend on cryptoalk forum alone. You should invest and trade very well.

Well your topic is good I like this but I can add some words in this if we work in this platform for 9 years in this time we must withdraw money because we need money and this platform fulfill needs of mine even most of members as well so this need such patient so that we can complete BTC..

Yes dear friend you are very right that if you only replying to the posts then probably 9 years to collect one bitcoin and in order to earn money from this forum you should work hard and with patience and this forum is a best way to earn money.

• +3 1

Yes. But since you get some part of the income in TALKS, it becomes obvious the importance of his course for us. If 100 satoshi and more were given for a coin, as it was in one moment, it would take less time :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

@Omar Ommeish We can do this to get a lot of money through the forum through useful participation, serious learning and knowledge of new profit methods that help in investment and trading.

Hello mate.

Thank you so much for such useful information. It has been a long time since I saw something unique like this post. 

I want to say that bitcoin is very hard to earn. But it can be bought if the investment is done right and smartly. This forum is a place where we can learn tactics of how to survive and earn profits in the crypto world.

Thank you and keep doing the good posts.

Excellent post brother, you are absolutely right. Cryptotalk is a good way for us to diversify our income but it is very important to also educate ourselves in investments like trading or HODL to get to earn more in a shorter period of time.

9 years means so much long to collect 1 bitcoin, and I don't think crypto talk runs 9 years to pay, but we have so many ways to increase our earning like trading its good to increase our coins, its little bit risky,

This is correct from  a mathematical point of view.you can shorten a lot of time,If you are trading and diversifying,you have sources of income,you can enter into many sites in investing bitcoin.

Interesting your topic my friend, I had never noticed this information, I think it would be hard work to reach the 3300 days because we do not always have the same willingness to perform the 20 daily topics as it could fail the internet connection, electricity or some other factor, however it would be a challenge to try to get 1 BITCOIN.

• +1 1

Yes friend you are good point Ok your point is good i like it but i can add some words in this case if we work on this platform for 9 years at this time then we must get refund because we need money and it is ... I think you are right  .  Because you have to understand the meaning of CJ.  You can withdraw your money every few days if you want.

You've done a decent study for someone who wants to earn whilst blogging, so if you're going to invest or sell, it won't take long to make that profit, though it depends on how much you start selling or investing to earn 1 bitcoin.