How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel. - Page 7 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel.

This is very hard to avoid. My telegram channel has a different type of groups so i use privacy and update my every settings to avoid from these scammers

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Mark wood said:

There are many scammers in the telegram and one thing more I don't know who add me in these groups we have to far away from them because it's only wastage of time and then I ask from friends about secure my account that no one can add me in these groups..

@Mark wood scammer just take your username from any group then added you in their scam group just by your username because i have faced this problem  already many time..  Also you can off your privacy as the  guidelines..   But i dont think its necessary because some time your Friend can added you in important group.         

• +1 1
  • +2 1

One of the main reasons why telegram have large numbers of scammers is that . 

Telegram accommodate unidentified  people in there Chanel . And it's not well secured .

You meet different people with different identity 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood scammer just take your username from any group then added you in their scam group just by your username because i have faced this problem  already many time..  Also you can off your privacy as the  guidelines..   But i dont think its necessary because some time your Friend can added you in important group.         

@Dorjoy12 that true mate but I really bother from these scammers that's why I change everything but after your suggestion I make it another change that only my contacts can add me in any group so I think this is fine and no one can add me without my contacts..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 that true mate but I really bother from these scammers that's why I change everything but after your suggestion I make it another change that only my contacts can add me in any group so I think this is fine and no one can add me without my contacts..

Ofcourse its a good decision you have made up... Again a thing to tell you that dont talk with unknown members in telegram because if you dont give them response goodly then they can report about you which can lead you to get banned from doing post in public group of telegram..  Hope you understand @Mark wood        

• +1 1

Fortunately, I have never come across schemers in a telegram, but this does not mean that I will never stumble. Most scammers are from the groups you joined yourself on telegram, but some people do not know all this and still chat with them and be scammed. Please do not give your personal information to avoid scams.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Ofcourse its a good decision you have made up... Again a thing to tell you that dont talk with unknown members in telegram because if you dont give them response goodly then they can report about you which can lead you to get banned from doing post in public group of telegram..  Hope you understand @Mark wood        

Thanks for your suggestion mate but I will tell you that I don't like chat with unknown because I received many messages and everyone has the same question do you want to earn money do you want to deposit your amount in our site we will give you good profit which I hate the most because I don't know them even they don't have such sites, so be careful everyone..

• +1 1

I personally closed my telegram account from everyone long ago. Tired of scammers who endlessly write their nonsense in messages and force them to do some kind of nonsense.

Thanks for the information, very interesting. unfortunately in telegram there are many fraudulent groups and scams, you have to take all possible measures to be safe.

Telegram is a great communication platform for companies to engage with their communities and customers. We have to secure our personal information that anybody doesn't hack our accounts 

Thanks for sharing such great information as it is annoying to see yourself added to a group that you don't like without your permission. scammers can ruin someone's life because they are enough trained to trap someone. People should also involve 2fa to make it more secure.

I really hate it when someone you did not know add you on some groups you did not even know plus they are full of spammers. Thanks that the telegram has a feature in filtering and who is allowing to add you in any groups.

• +2 1

Appreciated....as you told a method how to avoid scams as in case of telegram..it's frustrating when u see yourself in unknown groups as it's annoying and we can save ourselves by following your method.thank you once again 🌹❤️

• +1 1

Thanks for the information as it will help me bcz in future I might be the victim and suffer from a lot of difficulties. Since through this setting no one will come in touch with scam schemes and avoid them. Scams are everywhere and keep your eyes open and think before you leap

• Useful or interesting 1

Didn't knew that you could set that your contacts are the only once that could invite you on groups or include you in a group chat in Telegram. I've been included on a lot of scam groups and I'm telling you, it is really annoying!

Honestly, the trustworthiness of the channel must first be verified through its founders. Are they real or fake people ?!  Then are there any beneficiaries among the subscribers of the channel?  I think these are some questions that may be helpful to answer to make sure the channel is useful!

The best way to avoid scammer on telegram channel is just to know about scamming. I am so confident on telegram because i know nothing comes easily , mindful of malware and avoiding chatting about bussiness or any other matters with someone I do not know..

• +2 1

Its a good decision that you don't want to talk to scammers. You easily avoid them. And more special is that you know that these are scammers its your intelegency and you don't show response to them. You change everything this will help many people how to avoid ourself from scammers this question in a short way will be solved.  

• +1 1

On 4/1/2020 at 6:49 PM, Sedy said:

Hello, I just want to share this on HOW TO AVOID SCAMMERS FROM ADDING YOU TO FAKE GROUPS LIKE INVESTMENT PROGRAM, AND FAKE COIN GROUPS. 

It's really annoying waking up one morning to find out that you have been added to different fake & strange groups without your full knowledge.

Telegram has made it easier for you to stop scammers from adding you to unfamiliar groups.

All you have to do is go to Telegram Settings > Privacy & Security > Groups > then set it to My Contact.

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

STAY SAFE GUYS ✌️🏾

400011800358_47767.jpg

Thank you so much for this advice. Yeah we should try to avoid the scammers from the telegram channel because there are many scammers in the telegram and they can steal our money. This post is very useful for avoiding the scammers. You've posted a very valuable post for everyone. We should follow these tricks. 

• +2 1

Imagine, despite the fact that I have been using the telegram messenger for several years, I never even thought that it was possible to exclude the possibility of adding me to unknown channels in the settings ! Thank you for the useful advice!

You can not avoid them, but if you know how to identify them you can simply block them or even report them to channel's admins.

I also have telegram account but there are many scammers they wanted to convince you that you should invest bitcoin but first of all you should have knowledge about bitcoin and then investigate about the trade owner and after being fully sure you should invest .