How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel. - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel.

I have already disabled that and also we should hide our phone numbers so that public can't see and also we should avoid those who asks for payment and double profits and seems suspicious. Also while opening link we should pay attention and Id link isn't secured we should exit it or Never click that.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is very annoying when someone you did not know add you on some groups you did not even know plus they are full of spammers. Thanks that the telegram has a feature in filtering and who is allowing to add you in any groups. Sharing this to us could be a big help for us whose using telegram

• +1 1

Wow, thanks for the tip! Fortunately, I have never come across scammers in a telegram, but this does not mean that I will never stumble. Hope this protects me

Thanks mate to share this valuable information because previous I don't no this setting, and i am also one of the victim of this fraud groups so this information really helpful for me, and new telegram users use this setting then they avoid this fraud groups because now majority of telegram groups are fraud and fake.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:31 PM, Ridam said:

I have already disabled that and also we should hide our phone numbers so that public can't see and also we should avoid those who asks for payment and double profits and seems suspicious. Also while opening link we should pay attention and Id link isn't secured we should exit it or Never click that.

Phone numbers are automatically hidden by default to outsides (people not on you phone contact), but you can also disable people on your contact too but which I do not think is necessary. Most scammers are from the groups you joined yourself on telegram. 

Telegram is a good network but scammers are reducing its value, there are many people who already lost a lot of money with telegram scammers. But now am very happy because you have taught us the best method to avoid those scammers.

On 4/1/2020 at 3:49 PM, Sedy said:

Hello, I just want to share this on HOW TO AVOID SCAMMERS FROM ADDING YOU TO FAKE GROUPS LIKE INVESTMENT PROGRAM, AND FAKE COIN GROUPS. 

It's really annoying waking up one morning to find out that you have been added to different fake & strange groups without your full knowledge.

Telegram has made it easier for you to stop scammers from adding you to unfamiliar groups.

All you have to do is go to Telegram Settings > Privacy & Security > Groups > then set it to My Contact.

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

STAY SAFE GUYS ✌️🏾

400011800358_47767.jpg

Yes, I suffer a lot from this, but I was just ignoring or leaving the group immediately
It is annoying because of the frequent occurrence of this matter

• +1 1

On 7/11/2020 at 12:43 AM, you1990nes said:

Many thanks for the topic, it was really helpful
You have already made the same. 

Which set up are you talking about?

I think you are out of what we are discussing here. Your post is baseless. 

On 7/10/2020 at 9:32 PM, TheRaed said:

Yes, I suffer a lot from this, but I was just ignoring or leaving the group immediately
It is annoying because of the frequent occurrence of this matter

I too have faced such scam before but I was wise enough to know is a scam. 

Chatting with people you do not know is the only cause of scam on telegram and other social media, avoid strangers is the best and you will not be scammed. But some people do not know all these and still chat with them and be scammed.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, Sedy said:

Hello, I just want to share this on HOW TO AVOID SCAMMERS FROM ADDING YOU TO FAKE GROUPS LIKE INVESTMENT PROGRAM, AND FAKE COIN GROUPS. 

It's really annoying waking up one morning to find out that you have been added to different fake & strange groups without your full knowledge.

Telegram has made it easier for you to stop scammers from adding you to unfamiliar groups.

All you have to do is go to Telegram Settings > Privacy & Security > Groups > then set it to My Contact.

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

STAY SAFE GUYS ✌️🏾

400011800358_47767.jpg

Yes, it is a good option, but they (the scammers) always have the option to write to you directly, so the best thing you can do is to have the knowledge to realize their true intentions.

Telegrams are the natural place where the scammers live. I would advise you to keep two accounts there, one completely closed for work and important contacts, the other just for communication.

Hello, good evening. If a beautiful girl sends you a private message, he's a hidden scammer. I'm sure he is. People who create investment bots, promising big profits in a short period of time, are scammers. Almost all investment proposals that have a very exaggerated daily profit, are created by scammers. If someone maliciously adds you to a telegram group, without your permission, he is a scammer. I hope I have helped you. Best regards.

every day I face this problem many people add me  It's really annoying . thank you for sharing its help me and my brother

every day I face this problem many people add me  It's really annoying . thank you for sharing its help me and my brother

Hello, thank you very much for the information, I have been on telegram for a short time and did not know that they could add you to groups, I will be attentive so that you do not scam me, thanks and greetings

You can also detect a scammer when he offers you an investment platform where the profit margin is very high in a short time, or sends you an investment page link when you don't even ask for it, Telegram is full of false profiles, but also telegram helps you meet good people who belong to excellent help groups, be it trading, scalping or forex and many more

• +4 1

Fraudsters are everywhere, not just telegram channels. There is not yet a law that protects us from fraud, so before entering any channel we have to know its content and study their project if they have it, and the purpose of establishing the channel, and put the idea that we do not fear anyone in Primarily . Instead, we will reduce your exposure to fraud

My advice to avoid telegram scammers is to configure it so that only your friends can add you to groups, in this way you will avoid that anyone can add you to any group and write to you offering you attractive misleading investment offers.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:49 AM, Sedy said:

STAY SAFE GUYS ✌️🏾

400011800358_47767.jpg

excellent information I had time with this problem in the telegram application, the truth is that I like to work with cryptocurrencies and they added to each time, the bad thing is to join one and they start adding you

Thank you very good information I am new to this and in telegram and since I started there are many "Alives" who have wanted to trick me with something or send them 0.0003 btc to an address or things like that, many of doubtful origin so I directly delete them.

• +1 2

This if that is one of the disadvantages of belonging to these groups full of bot, it is quite annoying that you are adding to groups or people who do not know, even begin to write some people, although they can also be Bot, well the fact is that I did not know this configuration at the same time I start, thanks for the contribution 

• +1 1