How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel. - Page 8 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

How to avoid Scammers on Telegram channel.

By activated this privacy we will surely not added in groups and in my opinion at initaly we don't join any group about Cryptoworld if we having our own group then we only run that. 

Scammers in telegram have made groups for investment and earning.they hack you datta showing you like they are running a trusted platform but they fraud with you.

All you have to do is go to Telegram Settings > Privacy & Security > Groups > then set it to My Contact.

• +4 1

On 12/29/2020 at 5:56 PM, selfmade said:

You can not avoid them, but if you know how to identify them you can simply block them or even report them to channel's admins.

And the best way that you can use to discover scammers is that they must start to PM you if you have joined in the telegram group, after they PM you you'll see they asking to help you and acting like the moderators from that group.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We know the channel from the setting.  I like the telegram really creative and cool but there are plenty of scammers in the telegram.  Telegram scams block channels and bots but they never end and the most annoying scammers are those who damn you and pretend they are administrators of an exchange or something like that.

On 1/2/2021 at 12:35 PM, joemcgwa said:

And the best way that you can use to discover scammers is that they must start to PM you if you have joined in the telegram group, after they PM you you'll see they asking to help you and acting like the moderators from that group.

And mostly of them you'll see that's they using the admin name from a certain group with his profile picture, so thats in hurry you'll think thats he is really an admin, but if you'll do best research you'll found their names are different but same profile, for example really admin called "Admin" then the fake admin will call his self "admin" so as you can see really admin start with the capital letter but fake admin start with small letters. 

• +5 1

thank you for the information I think like that you will be able to stay away from all of the groups and no one will be able to add you in any group that may be a negative point as well for you

Useful information. We actually need to be safe from all kinds of scam not only on telegram but in all platforms. This is informative and educative at the same time.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:31 AM, Rabby66 said:

We know the channel from the setting.  I like the telegram really creative and cool but there are plenty of scammers in the telegram.  Telegram scams block channels and bots but they never end and the most annoying scammers are those who damn you and pretend they are administrators of an exchange or something like that.

That's why its good we are eligible to report the scamming groups or the scammers that's we have discovering on telegram in order for their accounts to be blocked.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The most ideal approach to maintain a strategic distance from scammers on telegram station is simply to think about scamming. telegram needs to make obstructing framework so valuable. For instance in the event that I utilized some telegram bot previously, it is highly unlikely to hinder bot completely.Always recall whether you need to procure large and have heaps of profit you need to endeavor to accomplish what you need

• +1 1

All you have to do once you have discovered the scammers in telegram, you have to report them, so that's if they have been reported by many people, they will not be eligible to pm anyone who is not from their contacts list. 

• +2 1

Thanks for giving some good information .i agree that it is a good way to avoid fake things.telegarm has make to blocking system so usefull. In satart of telegram we added some various but with the help of scammer we can delete all the various. 

Scammers do not just message you on telegram, you are only messaged when you join a group or channel, if I join such, I will be expecting scammers to contact me but it is just a waste of time for such scammer because I already know his or her plan. 

The telegram has become full of frauds and fake groups. We must really adjust our account settings so that no one can add us to these groups. We must also avoid work.

• +4 1

. Wherever I have joined the group I have fined scammers. That's why I get bored and install Telegram forever. I think if we spend our time here Crypto talk it will be the more best in the way of learning as well as earning. Iin telegram there are many scammers, this prevents everything from adding you to groups without your permission, it is best to have contacts with the closest friends.Not everyone does know about the schemes of the scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

The telegram, sadly, has been full of fraud and phony parties. We really have to change our account settings in order for nobody to add us to these classes. Often, we have to stop jobs. What are the telegram bots and not make deposits to any sites that need us to deposit, as most of them are scams.

Guys currently the wave of telegram scammers has increased a lot and mostly are creating the telegram group of the legit website which that site has no any telegram group.

• +2 2

Thanks alot for the advice and the warnings that's been very helpful and I can proudly say that it's the first thing I've learned today to how to avoid scammers in telegram.  Thanks again 

Thanks alot for the advice and the warnings that's been very helpful and I can proudly say that it's the first thing I've learned today to how to avoid scammers in telegram.  Thanks again 

The good news is that we have such options on Telegram
I had no knowledge of this before
They are very disturbing groups

• +1 1

In telegrams we get messages from many people at different times who are scammers so we will always stay away from them because they can harm us with any of our information and they can steal our various incomes so if anyone wants your personal information you can  Greed shows that if it is not true then you should avoid them and there are block options. If you block them, they will not be able to send you any more messages.

• +3 1

Telegram We all use these apps. In these apps we always exchange our important information. Here many times the scammers want a lot of information from us. We have to stay away from them.  And we have to complain against them. We have to understand their conspiracy.

• +1 1

Dear friend if  you want to avoid cameras on your Telegram account first of all you have to take the option of privacy and policy there you must have to select any one who can call you or anyone who can you add you in the groups you must have to select you known people in the contacts and on the call option you have to select no body and there is another method also if you are profile is on private mood then it is a good thing if your profile is on the people mood you have to change it and third one I would suggest you that you must avoid you from browsing the unknown link that the people send you so taking this I think you will be secure and your profile will be also secure thanks dear friend 

@Malik Asim Awan

• +2 1

There are many fraudsters on Telegram, and most of the telegram channels are owned by fraudsters, so before joining any channel, you must search for it and for its credibility.

I would like to say that when we use the application telegram the there is a need for everyone to make sure that you have set the security settings such as in privacy and security

Actually, Most people use Telegram for cryptocurrency updates and scammers know that a lot of cryptocurrency people uses Telegram. For that,To avoid scammers in Telegram we have to subscribe for popular traders who already has proved their legitimate and has a good reputation. And you need to see that it is a profile that calls attention. Lastly, Thank you my friend, for publishing this information here.

• +1 1

Hello. Through my experience, I have known fraudsters and they often ask that you send them money in exchange for mining and obtaining daily profits, in addition to the bot that requests the address of the electronic wallet is a fraud.