[GUIDE] How to ignore a member - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

[GUIDE] How to ignore a member

Cool in that after that I'm with you i power before now level engage in a small number of users in intellect to ignore 😂. simply not now, merely if they suck again. 😊

21 hours ago, Md.Sheikh Farid said:

Cool in that after that I'm with you i power before now level engage in a small number of users in intellect to ignore 😂. simply not now, merely if they suck again. 😊

Since the sites is removing people, who are likely to ignore i never found a use if the button, but still gonna be useful when you meet a beggar or an inbox spammer.

Thank you! This person put a spam on a post of mine how do I get it removed?

Thanks for this guide. This guide might help newbie or newcomers on this forum. Here are so many scammers on this forum. Need to be banned or ignored. You can also report to admin if you find bad activities from some members on this forum.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:42 PM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

How to ignore specific member in CryptoTalk forum to avoid notifications from them, or hide them.

1. Go to this link: https://cryptotalk.org/ignore/

2. Enter specific member name in field

3. Choose to Ignore all, or just mentiones, signature, posts and messages

4. Click Add User

5. Enjoy your time in CryptoTalk forum 😉

good information bro its similar like block on Facebook. just some days ago someone message me about a scam website so i should add him on ignore option. i think everyone will get help from this.

Good information on how to ignore. But i don't like it personally because i would not want any one to ignore me nor my questions, so i won't use it on anyone

I agree with you, you can only mute the notification of a particular member from whom you don't want an image or notation.in cryptocurrency to block someone you don't want. If you don't like a post you can dislike it. Thank you friend

In fact, welcome to share with us a beautiful feature of the Cryptotalk forum.  From now on, we can ignore anyone who is harassing us in our message or in some way

Thanks for sharing this information I'm sure this will be for members who spam the forum with repeated comments and posts.

wel there is only one way and it it to never read his/her post i think blocking him on this forum will do it for you and you can't ever see their posts or replies again. good luck.

It is not necessary to add a member of the cryptocurrency cryptocurrency forum. If this user contributes inadequacy, then, of course, you can add him to ignore. Thanks for providing the full review. 

I so not know cryptotalk has this feature. I like it so much. I have used it lately to ignore some certain members. Nice one. 

Thank you for sharing this information! there are many things on this best forum Cryptotalk still we dont know! I think is good for us to take a tour around this forum Cryptotalk, to try all their options.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:06 PM, MrGeany said:

wel there is only one way and it it to never read his/her post i think blocking him on this forum will do it for you and you can't ever see their posts or replies again. good luck.

No, there is a better washer to ignore user, just go to account settings and check for it. 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:15 AM, arifin1 said:
  • That is why a freind i must say which will thanks for your time considering I hoping to underestimate the owners just who really spams unchosen non-sense at any specific blog post so are in most cases from area, they are surely exasperating to enjoy a book.

It's a good tutorial but i dont love to use it because i dont come here in this forum to make a ennemis i want just friends to share with them not to fight with them 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think one of the best things about this forum is the little need to actually ignore members and block people as there is very little to no spammers in this forum at least not ones that withstand the moderators.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

How to ignore specific member in CryptoTalk forum to avoid notifications from them, or hide them.

4. Click Add User

will you ever use it and make people in ignore list? i dont want to do, which post are useful helps for me which is not then i am helping those people to make post useful amd and providing my guidance. 

If you like my post🙂 ❤️❤️encourage me with reputation 💙💙

📌📌

banner1.gif

You have shared a good thing friend, i didn't know how to do that because i never thinks about it. Now i can do it for any member that will disturb me, thanks for sharing it friend.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/17/2019 at 6:12 PM, hexwin said:

s.276.jpg

s.277.jpg

4. Click Add User

This is the good feature of cryptotalk. Many times notification of members are coming continued then our phone is also slow run. Now I shall use this feature.

It was really important post.This is a great feature for us because we can easily avoid the spammers by ingoring them.Than we will not see any spam post from them.Many many thanks brother for helping us.

There is an easier way. Move your cursor over the icon of the member you want to ignore and on the bottom it will have an option to put on ignore. After that you will be driven to the page the OP is talking about and choose what you wish to ignore from him. I'm usually not using this unless in case of spammers and perhaps someone that is being quite aggressive and do not want to encounter him/her. Rare occasions though.

Wow, I just found out about that feature in this forum. A very good feature to do, if you have members that you don't want to see in this forum. Very useful, but I would not do that. I want to see everything here, but everyone has the right to use the feature.