Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 73 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I consider myself happy to be associated with the crypto world.  Because I can make money from the crypto world and learn a lot.  Coming into the crypto world, I was able to change my life.  Those who know and understand the crypto world will never leave the crypto world

Yes of course. This forum has allowed me to turn my free time into something productive. If cryto was  not there then i would have been passing my days without doing anything productive. So i must admit that i got introduced to cryptotalk where not only i am earning money side by side sharing my opinion and leaning a lot of things

Yes i felt my luck in cryptotalk.

In cryptotalk i can understand every post.I can post various posts on the forum that is much complicated work.Some people experience a large number of problems but i didnt even a single issue.Moreover i learnt everything very soon on this forum.

Hello my friend, I am a beginner here and for people who ignore cryptocurrencies because they are in good condition and imprinted their pride, they will regret wasting the opportunity to inquire about this work that can be used in legitimate ways with future development.

I am new on this forum.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.It is real and trustfully.This forum is good earning and learning at the same time.

brilliant question yes i consider myself as a lucky person in cryptotalk forun why because before i through with this forum i set my goals on how can i help and share my knowlege here to the other people because i believe that i came here for a purpose not just for myself but for the other also.

• +2 1

For me i actually consider myself lucky because I got to know this forum, a great opportunity for everyone who wants to take advantage of it in a good way to write good posts and take advantage of some of the money he earns here by investing on good coins for future profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes of course. I feel so lucky to be a member of the crypto world. I hope every person of crypto feel so lucky as I am. In this crypto world, there are lots of people with lots of thought. Every person has their thought. We share our thoughts on different kinds of topic.  From this, we can gain knowledge. I recently joined this forum. I don't know much about this forum. But since I joined I learned many things. It helps me spread my thoughts.  I came to this forum from social media. To be honest, now I like to spend time in this crypto World.

15 hours ago, Xantosis said:

take advantage of some of the money he earns here by investing on good coins for future profit.

My friend just today I began to receive my payment in this forum but just the way you said all my plan is to keep accumulating more coins in the investbox so that I can earn huge profit in the future especially when the price of the talkcoin increase in yobit market.

• +3 1

Hello friends have a good day I want to tell you that I am new member on Crypto talk and I hope that I will lucky in the world of cryptocurrency because I have seen many people who get success in the world of cryptocurrency by their hard working on Crypto talk

Yes , because i was wasting my time before join this forum. Because i haven't any source of income but now i happy, because im work on cryptocurrency and so many thing learning which is difficult but important to me. So this is opportunity to me that i learn from this forum. After learning this forum can become a good source of earning. 

3 hours ago, Tallest said:

My friend just today I began to receive my payment in this forum but just the way you said all my plan is to keep accumulating more coins in the investbox so that I can earn huge profit in the future especially when the price of the talkcoin increase in yobit market.

There is hope for increasing the use case of the talk token in the future and if that happens definitely the price of the coin will increase in the market and long time investors will earn more profit to there account in yobit exchanger.

• +1 1

Certainly when you learn anything and you are the first to learn, you will be the best of course if you continue to acquire information on a daily basis and not just enter without any participation

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Nensi momoland said:

Of course I feel very lucky to know cryptocurrencies because I still have many friends who do not know anything about the cryptocurrency, but I am ahead of them, but I know a lot about currency and besides learning the cryptocurrency, I earn some money

In that case I will suggest you seek more knowledge and experience by visiting different sections of this forum so that you can learn alot my friend, also try by following senior members in this forum because they will help alot.

Yes, my friend, I consider myself very lucky in this forum because I feel that it is the only way for me to develop myself in the English language and to achieve knowledge and experience for myself, and the most important thing is that I can make gains Material good for me

• +5 1

Im a beginner here, even though i have become a member of this community, i still can't and don't have enough to invest in/trade cryptocurrency. Just earning by posting a few posts everyday. Haven't even recieved my first income through this platform. If you ask me im lucky or not, I'd say..i don't know yet. Wish me luck! 

• +3 1

I don't think I am very lucky here because I am not satisfied with the amount of profit I made when I invested here and I hope that I can get a good amount of experience after working with krypto.

I am new to this forum but I am very lucky to have joined it. It is my chance to change my life. I will do research to gain knowledge so that I can earn money easily.

Yes, indeed, I consider myself lucky, and there are many reasons. First, I acquired this knowledge, and in the future I was considered among the first people to succeed because of cryptocurrencies and also lucky because I learn a lot and a lot in this wonderful community.

Of course my dear friend this site is one of the best sites that dealt with it at all. it's safe and easy and I see a lot of friends who work there so hard.

yes i am very fortunate and lucky to be here and to get to know to this forum. but luck is never enough it needs a great deal of continues hard work to make an important achievements 

my friend I want to tell you that I considered lucky myself on this forum because this forum is giving you the money and knowledge on the same place so you should too complete your work best of luck dude

Yes, my friend, I consider myself lucky in this field because I did not have any information or experience in this field and I hope to have sufficient experience to know more.