Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 75 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes, my friend, I am very happy to join this forum. I am learning and gaining knowledge and money, and this is a great thing. I hope that everyone joins this forum so that we learn everything about digital currencies and their trading.

My friend, as for luck, there is no such thing as luck, for everyone who is here is a person who seeks profit in the first place, and through his research he reached this platform and he will remain and succeed in it.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I do consider my self lucky for knowing about cryptocurrencies and taking a part in its arising revolution, but if you are saying lucky in general I don't think so, I have tried many projects but none of them paid off, nowadays I am having a break to regroup my self for a better start

Yes I feel  lucky  to join  it, I was spending  my time by staying  idle. Now I got the chance of better opportunity  to utilize  my time in an effective way and resources  to manage  my experiences. 

I count myself blessed to be in the crypto community and to be a member of the crypto talk movement. This is the first forum I joined here, and it was in this forum that I learned a lot about the crypto community. As a result, this site is supporting a significant number of potential participants. And I, like others, consider myself fortunate to be able to remain in this forum.

Yes, I consider myself very lucky because I entered a wonderful world full of knowledge in cryptocurrencies, their benefits and uses. I will feel the knowledge and know about it.

Yes i really do consider myself lucky for jonning this forum not only me but i think every single member of the forum should feel lucky

because of it we have access to the information that others don't have it put us way ahead than a normal person

Personally, I consider myself fortunate to be in the world of cryptocurrencies, it has helped me a lot to be in this field even if I do not have great knowledge because I still have to learn ... day by day I will refine myself ...
and I repeat it again I am lucky.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Of course, getting into the world of cryptocurrencies and knowing information about them is one of the good things, so I consider myself one of the lucky people and knowing about cryptocurrencies early compared to people who have not heard of them makes me outperform them in a lot of things, so in my opinion everyone should have information about cryptocurrencies.

As for me, when joined the cryptotalk platform without proper knowledge and experience of the cryptocurrency world, but now I'm development some skills about the cryptocurrency world, so I'm much lucky to have found the cryptotalk platform, that's my thought on this.

• +2 1

I feel so blessed to know about crypto currency, and not just me, but all of our forum members are fortunate to understand the advantages of crypto currency and to have the great opportunity to earn some crypto currency. If we didn't know about crypto currency, we would have lost this crypto talk earning and wouldn't know about trading, and we would have lost a lot of money, but now we are all happy.

Yeah i consider myself lucky that i am workin on this plateform. I feel glad that i am also the member of crypto talk. Because this help me most financially to pay my college dues. This is also a Great source of knowledge for me. Thanks crypto talk,❤️

Yes of course i am lucky alot of my friend don't know yet about crypto currencies also i am lucky to have the opportunity to learn Encryption

Welcome my friend, of course, I am lucky to work here in this wonderful forum, because I am here not only to earn money, but to receive knowledge and experience in the world of cryptography.

Even very lucky, looking at how the cryptotalk platform has been doing to get the best for her members by providing free income as well free knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, then we most all be lucky to have found the existence of the cryptotalk platform, I'm really happy to be part of this great platform.

Yes, I see myself as lucky because I became in this forum and have new friends who adopted their opinions on several topics, it is a new world and it will become more widespread in the coming days.

I find that extremely fortunate to have discovered crypto currency and this website, as it has allowed me to learn a great deal about the modern market while also enabling me to earn some extra cash that I can use to purchase a few things online.

Maybe I am a little late, but I am happy with my entry and knowledge of this field, I believe that I have a plan and a goal that I will achieve and I will strive for success in this work and I try to gain more and more knowledge always.

I'm very lucky to be part of the cryptotalk platform because of the fact that the cryptotalk platform offers so much advantages to the members of the platform, I really want to learn from the senior members of the platform, thank you so much dude for sharing this important article with us. 

Of course, I consider myself very lucky because I got to know this wonderful forum, and I am happy and grateful for my joining here, and there are many reasons that I am lucky. I gain experience in cryptocurrencies, learn a new culture and earn money too.

I am one of the lucky ones here, so I haven't had a problem here yet
I earn money from here that suffices for my needs

Certainly, I and all members who work in the crypto business are considered to be the luckiest people , because we are dealing with a trusted forum that provides important and cutting-edge information as well as money for its service and Bitcoin support ...
But I'm not going to keep my knowledge secret about crypto talk, I'm going to make all my friends and everyone around me know the usefulness of crypto talk.

• +4 1

Yes i really feel proud and lucky to join the cryptotalk because it gives us a lot of benifits of knowledge and also extra money .

• +2 1

Yes i found my self lucky because i have knowledge related to the crypto world and i saw many people who donot have much knowledge about this foram, moreover we can't judge any book by its Cover.

I definitely think this forum is the best thing that ever happened to me
Or the best thing I dealt with on the Internet in terms of reliability and honesty
He promised that I entered the world of digital currencies and intend to continue in this field until I mastered trading and investment.

• +4 1