Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 77 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes, my friend, thank you for this question .. I really think so because the world is heading towards this technology, the world of the Internet and digital currencies .. I got to know it recently and I think that it has not missed much .. So I hope that I will have a place among those who deal with it in the near future.

Important question dear friend .. No.I think there's luck in the world of encryption .. FCL.Something here depends on me.Work .. And along the working hours.. And gain experience, skills, and other positive things that help in providing the site ..

Indeed I'm truly to be important for cryptotalk I have little information about digital money so my companions are so wonder when I talk about digital currency since they don't think about this so I attempt to have more information for my future it's truly help.

I cannot determine that right now. I need time to prove it, but in my personal opinion I think I am lucky in this forum and I see that cryptocurrencies have an important future and I will be part of this importance if I continue to work with cryptocurrencies. 

I am fortunate in my daily life. I hope that this luck will accompany me in cryptocurrencies. 

cryptocurrencies and am really greatful I have really gained so much from. Crypto and I know in future I would make much wealth from crypto and people who would discover about crypto lately will see me as one of the top wealthy crypto trader.

Yes, I feel lucky to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, this forum helped me gain experience in the field of currency and trading, without forgetting that it helped me make new friends.

• +1 1

I want to speak a little spontaneously.
I'd definitely feel proud to have discovered crypto talk before other people.
And now I'm lucky to be here even if I'm a little late, but I arrived anyway.

Thank you all

• +1 1

You are we the new comers in this platform have really miss a lot of opportunity for joining this platform late, nevertheless I’m happy join this platform because I was able to learn many things about cryptocurrency and trading and hopefully I will still learn a lot of things because the senior members of this platform are always providing useful information for the platform.

Yes of course
Through this site, we can gain money and experiences simultaneously and in the future when anyone asks me about cryptocurrencies, I will be able to answer them because I will gain experiences through this forum.

I think not there are a lot of people who learned about crypto currency before me 4-5and because of this they are now rice.

Yes, dear, I think that work here in the modern world of cryptography or in the world of cryptocurrencies in general is the best area to work with from its clamor and all to work with in general because it is a wonderful field. To the good profit we get through it, thank you very much

• +3 1

In fact, after entering this forum, for I consider myself lucky, I can benefit here with a lot of information about the world of currencies and cryptography, gain a lot of experience and information, and also earn money that helps me with my daily expenses.

I got involved cryptocurrency world too late, when prices were already at the top and were soon beginning to go down, about three years ago. But I always hope that a new happy season will soon begin, And I feel lucky and happy to be in this platform.

• +1 1

yes i consider my self to much luck to enjoy the great facilities of crypto world and i feel so happy to become a part of this crypto world that increase my knowledge toward crypto world hope so i get great success on this forum to do work hard with full honesty and patience.

Of course, I feel very fortunate to be in the cryptocurrency world
 I am still making money and so far I have no problems with cryptocurrencies. I hope to keep making money here with cryptocurrencies

Yes of course I feel very fortunate to be in the world of Cryptocurrency because I still have many friends who don't know anything about cryptocurrency but I am ahead of them but I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency, I will be a lot more experienced in captivity

I feel so fortunate to know about crypto currency, and not just me, but all of our forum participants are fortunate to understand the advantages of crypto currency and to have the wonderful chance to gain some crypto currency. If we didn't know about crypto currency, we would have lost this crypto talk earning and wouldn't know about trading, and we would have lost a lot of money, but now we are all content.

Although I am very late in getting to know the forum and cryptocurrencies and entering this world, I find myself lucky to get here and start learning and gaining experience.
Certainly, I will have a place among the people who will enter this world after us, and I hope to give them advice and feel happy that they arrived here.

• +1 1

Hello dear friends, I am completely new here and I have little experience in this field, but I am very enthusiastic and I find that the cryptocurrency is a great opportunity for investment and opens up broad prospects for everyone to obtain the largest amount of information that gives many benefits in the future

Yes, my friend, I consider myself lucky to join the world of cryptocurrencies every day, learning new and useful things. 

• +2 1

I feel so fortunate to know about crypto currency, and not just me, but all of our forum members are fortunate to understand the advantages of crypto currency and to have the great opportunity to earn some crypto currency. If we didn't know about crypto currency, we would have lost this crypto talk earning and wouldn't know about trading, and we would have lost a lot of money, but now we are all happy.

Dear world of cryptocurrencies, a very large world. We can access a part of the information in it in the crypto world section in this wonderful forum. We must follow the cryptocurrencies step by step, as they are the future currencies, the future financial system for currencies and the global economy in general, so we must learn everything  Concerning cryptocurrencies in general, and most importantly, dear, we must use cryptocurrencies because it is a tremendous development. Thank you very much.

Yes, my friend, I consider myself lucky because I got to know this wonderful forum, which will allow us to exchange experiences and knowledge, and it will also provide us with good opportunities for profit and investment. I also believe that the world of cryptography and electronic currencies will be popular in the near future.

Yes, I'm really lucky to be here on Crypto. I think a lot of people will regret it because they get here late.

Of course, I am very fortunate to know in the crypto world, it is a very big world full of distinctive information that gain us knowledge about cryptocurrencies, really, it is a special world, it changes your outlook on life better, it makes you a person of importance in the future in all respects