How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

I think you are in a hurry. You should publish some posts. After publishing the first 100 posts, try to link your yobit account with Crypto Campaign. Hopefully your problem will be solved. If your account is still not linked to the Crypto Campaign, you can contact the forum moderators for information.

• +2 1

Shockingly all new individuals face this issue, this site not permits to join this compensation per post mission, however don't stress initially finish your 100 post task,and fabricate your rank better, I think some time later this from make any move and permits to participate in mission, so buckle down best of luck.

Hello my friend .. Most of the people here are beginners and face the same problem, and I am one of them, so we have to be patient and continue publishing ... There is nothing more separate than spreading knowledge .. Bye

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +3 1

I think there is no problem in connecting to cryptotalk campaign in yobit as far as you are restricted by the forum themselves. If it's the case then there is no chance of entering campaign by you.

17 hours ago, daceoim5554 said:

Majority of us come across this problem of linking yobit and cryptotalk when we initially join the paybyposts campaign. All you need is thesame email you used in registering on cryptotalk, visit yobit exchanger and click cryptotalk campaign add your email address and click on submit but that feature is not working at the moment I only tell you maybe it will guide in the future when they on the fearture.

It is very strange that this function does not work, because there was no information about it, and also, many friends did not tell me about it! I think this will soon be resolved, and all this is closed due to problems with a lot of spam, and bots!

hi my mate and fellowing member you are accept to this unsurpassed forum Cryptotalk, but I judge desirable currently the connected Cryptoptalk Campaign account to your Yobit relation is brief disabled, perhaps they will allow it all over again you want simply to wait.

Welcome my friend

In the beginning, for all beginners, we have to complete our first task, which is the 100 posts ... Later on, we will participate daily at a rate of 25 comments on the platform ... while adhering to the rules and laws found here

Then I think by referring to the people responsible for our work on the platform, we can inquire about adding the website or something else .. Good luck, my friend.

Hello dear if you want to get involved then first you have to show that you mean talent and you have to work hard at it you have to prove that you are capable you can work in it thank you.../.

They want a different Gmail for yobit account so you need to make another gmail account for only yobit use than you will easily register your account in yobit platform because they have some privacy policy maybe thats why they don't register your account i hope you follow my advice for good work

• +2 1

These are some of the new procedures that require a different beautiful account that you register with on Yubit and link to a crypto account, and then you can start working on Crypto and transfer your money safely.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

Mate,  you should associate your yobit record to the current stage. Usefull post conjointly depended on yobit.You can start making posts and points through this gathering, get installment on yobit stage so you'll have the option to move to any lawful wallet.

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

@Roxy123 dear you can sign your Gmail in Crypto compaign on yobit . Now here is not any problem . You can sign and you can see your useful posts here. And you should to make meaningful and informational posts. Best of luck

I think maybe the developers are trying their best to develop the current problem.  You are not the only one who has faced problems.  Many users around the world are not able to add their new account to Yobit.  So it is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.

I am a new member here. There are many old members who can help us. If the old members help us in promoting crypto then we will be aware of how to promote crypto and we will also be interested in promoting it. So the help of old members in crypto promotion is very important.

I think you can participate in crypto promotions in different ways like you can present it to your friends and relatives.  And you can bring them here, but you have to make sure that they follow the right rules while working here. Many times their accounts are banned because they can't follow the rules and they can't work here.  I believe in you for making them proficient in this matter and then bringing them here. Thank you. I hope everyone will follow the rules.

✌️Thank you all.. 

dude I think it is the temporary issue that you were facing but now everything gots fine and people are not easily adding their emails on yobit exchange.Just try to make useful post on crypto talk they will selected and showed on yobit.

This procedure that you want to request now is in the process of solving the problem. Not only you are suffering from this problem with old members in this connection. Review the sections or rules required. 

Hello mate, welcome to the forum. As for as i know campaign can be stopped time by time, but they'll open eventually. In that time you can still make posts here. I think you can focus on learning while waiting to campaign again because this forum is a perfect place to improve our knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, unfortunately all new members face this problem, this forum does not allow to join this pay in post competition, but first complete your 100 post task and do not think to improve your rank further, I think it allows to take some steps later  And allows to join the campaign, so work hard.

thank you for sharing good information.at first, we have to know how to join the crpto campaignyou will be registered in Yobit and the paid posts will be transferred to your wallet on the yobit platform.then you have to commend minimum 100 within 3 days.after days you will commend minimum 20 comments. thank you.

I am sorry that most of the new members encounter this issue, this forum does not allow to join the pay-per-post campaign

You first ,

Complete the task of the first 100 free post

Build a better reputation, and after that time you can join the campaign and receive revenue for active activity on this forum

Just go to your yobit account and click on your username. Then go to cryptotaalk new and add your cryptotalk email. Then again go to cryototalk campaign and add your email again. Please follow my screenshots. @Reta @Ihsanuk

Screenshot 2021-01-11 111034.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-18 005221.jpg

✌️Thank you all.. 

Be patient and try again again because sometimes this issue happened when campaign is stopped many people facing this problem but don't worry dear work hard and do your regular posts this forum will definitely paid you money for you hard work.

✌️Thank you all.. 

Be patient and try again again because sometimes this issue happened when campaign is stopped many people facing this problem but don't worry dear work hard and do your regular posts this forum will definitely paid you money for you hard work.

• +2 1