PTY coin is worth only one million dollars ??? !!!! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

PTY coin is worth only one million dollars ??? !!!!

6 hours ago, bustkuaj said:

This is clearly false news. PTY coin is a coin that I have never heard of it, it cannot suddenly reach 1 million dollars. absolutely never. No currency has ever reached that value, I believe it is a mistake. .bitcoin is still the most valuable.

Not a mistake my dear, this coin already exists and this is its price, as there is more than one currency with a higher price than Bitcoin, but the question is who buys this currency? Is this really the true value? The answer, of course, is no, no one is interested in these currencies.

The rate of circulation of this currency must be high in order to prove itself in the market. The numbers that you have set for us, my friend, indicate that there is a big problem in trading this currency. I expect that the only explanation is that some of the people who bought this currency led their decision back

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/25/2020 at 2:44 AM, magd said:

The rate of circulation of this currency must be high in order to prove itself in the market. The numbers that you have set for us, my friend, indicate that there is a big problem in trading this currency. I expect that the only explanation is that some of the people who bought this currency led their decision back

Yes, the only logical explanation is that there are no traders on this strange currency other than currency developers, they must do some light trading in order to remain a kind of movement on the currency and not die completely.

I am pretty sure that this was some kind of technical error and simply was temporarily, so just like most of the times, there would be always some difficulties with exchanges.

This of the pty coin on a range of 1 million just unexpected and that it's basically a coin which hasn't really had the buzz, then am sure it's probably an error on the interface of the trading page which might have tripped on that outrageous price tag

5 hours ago, Upright said:

This of the pty coin on a range of 1 million just unexpected and that it's basically a coin which hasn't really had the buzz, then am sure it's probably an error on the interface of the trading page which might have tripped on that outrageous price tag

I do not think that there is a mistake on the Yobit exchange page, this coin has been around for a long time and this is its price, but of course this price is unreasonable and is the result of the absence of a movement of buying or selling on the coin.

My eyes were perked with curiosity after reading your topic and have decided to head towards Yobit's exchange page https://yobit.net/en/trade/PTY/USD . At the time of writing, I can just see just 4 selling order with a few buying orders and there are no active trading movements. I think I might get better elaboration from Yobit's support teams regarding this issue. 

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

My eyes were perked with curiosity after reading your topic and have decided to head towards Yobit's exchange page https://yobit.net/en/trade/PTY/USD . At the time of writing, I can just see just 4 selling order with a few buying orders and there are no active trading movements. I think I might get better elaboration from Yobit's support teams regarding this issue. 

Yes, indeed, this raises curiosity and amazement about this strange currency. Indeed, there are orders that reduce and do not think that I want to buy such a currency with such an amount and with this great and unreasonable contradiction between the price of the sale and the purchase price.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:58 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

No I haven't information about this but I think this is the exchange technical problems. There are huge difference between buying and selling. I guess PTY coin listed in few exchange only.

There are no technical problems on the platform, these are fake rises and they happen often in order to attract the attention and temptation of small traders, you should always stay away from them.

I think it is very risky to enter into trading with such coins. They are not very popular and how the price may behave further is risky.

On 6/6/2020 at 3:11 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I think it is very risky to enter into trading with such coins. They are not very popular and how the price may behave further is risky.

Yes, these currencies are dangerous because their price is very high and nobody is trading in them. I think the reason for this great discrepancy between the purchase price and the selling price is that no one is trading on this coin.