PTY coin is worth only one million dollars ??? !!!! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

PTY coin is worth only one million dollars ??? !!!!

Hi friends
I used to trade today as usual in the Yobit exchange and was surprised that a PTY coin appeared in front of me, but not that strange !!! Strange that the price of today 29-3-2020 is $ 1199989 !!! this is buy price.
Most surprisingly, the sale price is only $ 30,000 !!!!
I don’t know what this strange coin is and I don’t know how this huge difference is between the sale price and the purchase price
I don’t know if anyone will buy it or not? ?

I went to the coinsinfo page and found that the coin is named PrototypeCoin and it is running on the X11 algorithm

Really strange coin and I hope to know more about it!!!
Does anyone have information about this coin ??

3.jpg.0941a497a93085de7294c4654d4b7a2e.jpg

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
I used to trade today as usual in the Yobit exchange and was surprised that a PTY coin appeared in front of me, but not that strange !!! Strange that the price of today 29-3-2020 is $ 1199989 !!! this is buy price.
Most surprisingly, the sale price is only $ 30,000 !!!!
I don’t know what this strange coin is and I don’t know how this huge difference is between the sale price and the purchase price
I don’t know if anyone will buy it or not? ?

I went to the coinsinfo page and found that the coin is named PrototypeCoin and it is running on the X11 algorithm

Really strange coin and I hope to know more about it!!!
Does anyone have information about this coin ??

3.jpg.0941a497a93085de7294c4654d4b7a2e.jpg

i guess it is probably caused by some computer glitch in the yobit system  but my question what would really happen if in any situation some one is trading and the price was low as a result of a glitch then i make a purchase and the resell back to them? 

Even while the spread looks huge, If you take a look at the sized of the buy orders, they are small, most likely set up by some trading bots that don't care what coins they trade. On the sell side, no one is selling lower so my guess is that this is trading in somewhere else, or sellers have just decided that it's worth that much.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Badman001 said:

oh no 🙂 I think This is technical problems I think in yobit we all know that buying and selling price is different here but this is huge difference in between Pty coin , hopefully this may be fixed soon as possible. 

Well, thank you, my friend, for your opinion, but I do not think it is a technical problem in the yobit exchange, I think the reason is the low volume of currency trading, which makes the difference between the buy and sell price. These orders are placed by traders and if there are not many, these big differences appear.

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Do not be fooled by this price, rather this is a price manipulation from the platform in order to attract beginner traders and thus they will lose their money there in that currency,be carefull 

Yes, be careful, I searched for some information on this strange coin and found it was old from around 2015 and they also have a page on the Bitcoin Talk forum. Of course, a strange coin is not possible to know much about, so it is better to be careful.

14 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, be careful, I searched for some information on this strange coin and found it was old from around 2015 and they also have a page on the Bitcoin Talk forum. Of course, a strange coin is not possible to know much about, so it is better to be careful.

Thank you, for me, I rarely trade on the currencies in Yobit because for me they are a majority of them and do not have a team or project, thank you again.

Obviously this coins was only owned by it's devs and traded between friend accounts, or multiple accounts. Basically even one account can execute buy/sell on his own orders, so no other accounts are in need. I've done that in illequade markets in other exchanges and the funny part was that the trades are shown in coingecko and cmc after a while. 

9 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Obviously this coins was only owned by it's devs and traded between friend accounts, or multiple accounts. Basically even one account can execute buy/sell on his own orders, so no other accounts are in need. I've done that in illequade markets in other exchanges and the funny part was that the trades are shown in coingecko and cmc after a while. 

This is really funny, yes, your opinion is very reasonable and this is most likely what happens. No sane person can think of buying such a coin at this fabulous price and with this unacceptable difference between the selling price and the purchase price. Therefore it is likely that the currency devs is the one who is trading.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:15 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

I don't know whether this is a technical problem or not, but considering that in the exchange of yobit there are indeed very many coins at crazy prices. For example like LIZA coins.

Your words are true, my dear, this is not a technical problem at all. This situation is completely true, and it is the result of the lack of movement of buying and selling on the Coin and the absence of people interested in buying or selling this Coin, and this is the reason for this huge difference.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:03 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

Yes, that's what happened. Most coins born in the exchange of yobit do not do anything like ICO, IEO or STO. So the coins listed on the yobit exchange are indeed from the same developer or their team as well.

This is what everyone thinks too. This unreasonable currency can be traded only by the currency developer himself. I think everyone knows that making a coin and placing an imaginary number for it is not a difficult issue. Although the currency is in circulation, caution must be exercised.

2 hours ago, mahinurakash said:

This coin Is not only the coin that will act surprisingly there is a reason for all this without any challenges at all times always and we should all anticipate to making a difference that is really huge without any challenges at all.. Thank you so much for readt it

This big difference between the sale price and the purchase price is somewhat frightening and calls to ask the reason behind this, although there are I will be able to take advantage of this difference by placing multiple orders to buy and sell but in general the competition prefer to stay away.

Yes of course also other coin like LTD higher than Bitcoin price! I have checked his price right now on Yobit website exchange trade section and I found this result; 1 PTY = 100000 US Dollars also his price to Bitcoin is 1 PTY = 7.30000091. But those coin LTD or PTY they dont have a high volume.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, that means the PTY Coin is more valuable than bitcoin, that's wrong. I'm sure PTY coins don't boast such great value. This is probably a system error or a wrong update .... Bitcoin is still the market leader.

23 hours ago, jacker said:

Well, that means the PTY Coin is more valuable than bitcoin, that's wrong. I'm sure PTY coins don't boast such great value. This is probably a system error or a wrong update .... Bitcoin is still the market leader.

There is no mistake in the system or exchange, my friend, what you see is true, there is more than one Coin that is much more expensive than bitcoin, but all of these are fake and worthless coins and nobody buys them and bitcoin is the first and most popular Coin in the world.

21 hours ago, ashua1 said:

This is a new coin for me. I have been looking for it and it is not as valuable as you said, this coin has been long forgotten and its value is currently extremely low. I will not participate in it because the risk I feel is too high

I don't think it's new. I searched for some information about it and found that it has been around since 2015 but it has very few and I suspect that only a currency developer himself and a few people are trading in it.

10 hours ago, outsskux said:

I'm sorry but I think the PTY coin is an anonymous coin, it's $ 1 million is the most ridiculous thing I've ever known, maybe the system or technical error gave it some zeros, or something. Not right here. I know nothing about this currency

Is it really strange and ridiculous currency, too, who will buy a coin for a million dollars ?? !! It is not even known and nothing is known about it What is its project and what is its use ?? !! If there is a currency worth this price, it is only Bitcoin.

1 hour ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, this is a technical problem because sales price and buy price can not so far difference, so go to support system and tell me your problem. I not see any coin that price is so high, I will definitely to check this price at yobit site.

Yes, you can check this in Yobit, but I do not think there is a technical problem. This problem appears because of the weak movement in the currency. It is possible that the number of traders on this currency is very small and therefore these big differences appear.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

PTY Coin is an anonymous coin, I do not know it, its purchase price and value soared but the market talked less about it, it could not pass bitcoin so fast. either a system error or a dishonest information.

No I haven't information about this but I think this is the exchange technical problems. There are huge difference between buying and selling. I guess PTY coin listed in few exchange only.

7 hours ago, kadayakito said:

PTY Coin is an anonymous coin, I do not know it, its purchase price and value soared but the market talked less about it, it could not pass bitcoin so fast. either a system error or a dishonest information.

Not a system error, but I think the reason for this big difference between the sale price and the purchase price is the low volume of currency trading and it seems that only a few people are trading on this unknown currency.

i personally don't think there is any single crypto currency out there that is Worth a price value of upto about one million dollars because even the bitcoin which happens to the the most currently valued crypto currency in the block chain is not yet worth up to a million times it self. 

2 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

i personally don't think there is any single crypto currency out there that is Worth a price value of upto about one million dollars because even the bitcoin which happens to the the most currently valued crypto currency in the block chain is not yet worth up to a million times it self. 

Yes, I also said that, if there is one cryptocurrency in the world that is worth a million dollars, it is only Bitcoin. As for this currency, I think it is owned by one person and he puts the price as he likes.

16 minutes ago, kuscoi11 said:

Sorry but I really don't think PTY Coin achieves that. In fact, in the market no currency has reached this price. Anonymous currency with unexpected value is truly worrying. I never believed. if true the market will be chaotic.

No, the market is not chaotic, but this coin is not normal and must be made by some developers who put the price however they want, so there is no significant buying and selling movement on it even though there is some trading on it.

33 minutes ago, kuscoi11 said:

Sorry but I really don't think PTY Coin achieves that. In fact, in the market no currency has reached this price. Anonymous currency with unexpected value is truly worrying. I never believed. if true the market will be chaotic.

yeah thats true your statement happens to be just the exact thought i have, about the pty tokken there is totally no currency getting even a little close to the Price value everly since existance, not even the bitcoin it self, and it has more net valie than most coins in the block

33 minutes ago, kuscoi11 said:

yeah thats true your statement happens to be just the exact thought i have, about the pty tokken there is totally no currency getting even a little close to the Price value everly since existance, not even the bitcoin it self, and it has more net valie than most coins in the block

20 minutes ago, bustkuaj said:

This is clearly false news. PTY coin is a coin that I have never heard of it, it cannot suddenly reach 1 million dollars. absolutely never. No currency has ever reached that value, I believe it is a mistake. .bitcoin is still the most valuable.

well this is almost the very same statement i commented on the very precious post i left just now, I i think this forum is being spamed with a lot of fake news about new crypto currencies newly added to the block chain market, this needs to stop