Why Some Consider Ethereum The Father Of Altcoins? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Why Some Consider Ethereum The Father Of Altcoins?

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

it is the second best coin after bitcoin

Well, that's true mate, ethereum get the second place on the cryptocurrency rankings because this is a profitable coin, and also it has a many users so that this ethereum has a high trading volume compare to other altcoins.

20 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, ethereum get the second place on the cryptocurrency rankings because this is a profitable coin, and also it has a many users so that this ethereum has a high trading volume compare to other altcoins.

Yes, that's some of the reason why some people or some crypto users or members consider it the Father of all altcoins. Although it is not the first altcoin to be establish, because of it's volume and popularity, they consider eth that way. And I will agree to them. I will also choose or consider eth as the father of altcoins because of that reasons.

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

Although it is not the first altcoin to be establish

Well, thanks for enlighten me mate because at the first, i thought that ethereum is the first altcoin made in cryptocurrency lol, thanks for sharing it mate, i hope you may understand.

5 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for enlighten me mate because at the first, i thought that ethereum is the first altcoin made in cryptocurrency lol, thanks for sharing it mate, i hope you may understand.

Your welcome mate. I also thought first that ethereum is the first altcoin, but after reading topics in this forum, I say that my beliefs is wrong. Anyway, your welcome again and I already understand it, mate. Happy posting and have a good day.

Ethereym is considered the father of altcoins for some simply because it was one of the most primordial currencies made after Bitcoin.

After implementing several new technologies on its private network more alts starting following the trend and tried to make up something new based of what ETH made.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 6/9/2020 at 2:29 PM, Biplab605 said:

Hi I'm brand new to the world of cryptocurrency I have no idea aboute ethirium I have just entered cryptocurrency I really want to get the right idea and knowledge about what pauses or all the other coins have through you and want to know something about this

I think that people are considering ethereum is the father of alternate coin because they are the first ones here in cryptocurrency to become a great alternative into Bitcoin and they can use it to replace Bitcoin when the price of it is low and not profitable

On 3/29/2020 at 12:50 PM, George10 said:

I have no idea about etherum being the father of altcoins or not but I also think so because its the second popular crypto after bitcoin thanks that's my suggestion.

That's possible because we can see that Ethereum is next to bitcoin when it comes to the price in the market. 

I also think that when bitcoin was gone then Ethereum will replace the 1St place. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post However etherium is a very popular currency Ethereum is in high demand in the crypto market like Bitcoin. The demand for Altcoin is very low but if the price of Bitcoin goes up then Altcoin can go up a lot.

12 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's possible because we can see that Ethereum is next to bitcoin when it comes to the price in the market. 

I also think that when bitcoin was gone then Ethereum will replace the 1St place. 

But in my opinion I think when bitcoin is gone then no altcoin will survive including etherum because many investors or traders are after bitcoin and they trade altcoins because of bitcoin.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, Bohana said:

I think you're right my friend. That's the only reason for some people to think that Ethereum is the main coin after Bitcoin although Litecoin is older then Ethereum. 

That's right. 

I also think once the bitcoin gone ethereum will possible to replace it and become first. 

So I think it's one of the reason for that to consider ethereum as the father of altcoins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think ethereum is considered to be the father of the altcoins, because of how well it has done for itself. For a pretty new and recent coin, it has increased in value substantially and although it is unable to compete with the price of bitcoin, it i still a very high price, compared to other altcoins, and has become widely accepted at many crypto accepting stores, even more so than already existing crypto. Therefore i think this is why eth is considered the father of altcoins.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@BohanaI may partially agree with you but yet we're do you keep Bitcoin at first place? Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency  then when we try to look into this we can refer ethereum as the second father of Bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency guiding the other coins.

23 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@BohanaI may partially agree with you but yet we're do you keep Bitcoin at first place? Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency  then when we try to look into this we can refer ethereum as the second father of Bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency guiding the other coins.

I agree with you as Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrencies. But I mentioned in my topic that Ethereum is considered the father of Altcoins, not cryptocurrencies..

1 hour ago, Bohana said:

I agree with you as Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrencies. But I mentioned in my topic that Ethereum is considered the father of Altcoins, not cryptocurrencies..

ok right now I get to understand you and what you said is right about ethereum as the father of Altcoins since it has high demand than other Altcoins

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

ok right now I get to understand you and what you said is right about ethereum as the father of Altcoins since it has high demand than other Altcoins

That is what I meant. Ethereum has some good value and a lot of traders care about this cryptocurrency more than others because it has a higher chance in earning. 

5 minutes ago, Bohana said:

That is what I meant. Ethereum has some good value and a lot of traders care about this cryptocurrency more than others because it has a higher chance in earning. 

I still agree with that dude, after Bitcoin is ethereum having the highest number of supply and demand other coins are following this two coins.

2 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I still agree with that dude, after Bitcoin is ethereum having the highest number of supply and demand other coins are following this two coins.

In addition, I personally started trading with Ethereum this month and I am pretty impressed with the results I made in this short period of time. 

11 minutes ago, Bohana said:

In addition, I personally started trading with Ethereum this month and I am pretty impressed with the results I made in this short period of time. 

That is good my friend ethereum is the best choice of mine too I like using ethereum because is very profitable. I prefer ethereum to Bitcoin because you can trade your little funds confidently.

And on this one I have no idea, could it be because it came after bitcoin or its was the easier choise over bitcoin? is it because it was a little bit different from the base  its important to do such a kind of search. am not sure why .

1 hour ago, Mwangi said:

And on this one I have no idea, could it be because it came after bitcoin or its was the easier choise over bitcoin? is it because it was a little bit different from the base  its important to do such a kind of search. am not sure why .

I don't think so. Ethereum is not very old as it showed up in the latest 2016 as I know. Still, I think because its price is higher than any other Altcoin .

17 hours ago, Mwangi said:

The reason of ether been the father of Altcoins is because it is the first altcoin, it has the largest marketcap, it is the strongest altcoin. 

16 hours ago, Bohana said:

I don't think so. Ethereum is not very old as it showed up in the latest 2016 as I know.

Ethereum was originally created in 2015 and was forked from ethereum classic blockchain. 

16 hours ago, Bohana said:

I think because its price is higher than any other Altcoin .

No, the price of many other cryptocurrencies  ate higher than that of ether, bitcoin cash, pax gold, even You token all have higher price than ether. 

Price is not the determinant, it is rank, and marketcap is used in ranking. 

I think that Ethereum (ETH) is considered the most important cryptocurrency after Bitcoin (BTC) because it is different from the rest of the Altcoins one of the most important features is its smart contract that is so popular these times 

After bitcoin, ethereum is arguably the second-most widely known Cryptocurrency in the world and it has contributed to significantly to the blockchain ecosystem since it has facilitated to the creation of new coins which are the erc20 tokens, so for this reason I think it deserve to be the father of altcoins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

ETH to date has been an initial source of other projects talking about cryptocurrencies. I understand that other investors have set their sights on ETH as the basis for starting their own ETH-based crypto. I think this reason is enough to consider ETH as the father of many other currencies. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

Ethereum  is the second largest after bitcoin, Bitcoin is the father of all. But from the last few years the altcoins and Ethereum are doing well.