Building up your crypto portfolio - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitTyro

Building up your crypto portfolio

There can be two types of crypto portfolios that can be created by the traders and investors of crypto. One is is the aggressive or be active portfolio which you make revision on a regular interval by buying and selling the cryptocurrencies in short intervals. The other is defensive or passive portfolio which you hold on for long periods without any revision.

• +1 1

So many joined cryptotalk to make the chicken changes of amount paid for posting campaign on a high note discovered massive blessings, fruitful and profitable opportunities to develop and transist  their economic situation to grace. Embrace to sit up and draft plans, agenda to accomplished today from my own side it's 85% activated and 50% achieved. And you??

• +3 1

You are done great my dear to have a portfolio with diverse in crypto, but I am not hold the altcoins for ever but it is better to trade them when they are gone too high, like lately when xrp and others were too high you should sell then and wait for a dip because when prices rise too high and fast they are have to correct. Not always happening but most times and we trade according.

It is a great plan friend, and you should have some good Bitcoin gathered today if you keep doing that for a year and more. As price is higher it means less bitcoin bought but it is still a good time as the $50 today can be $300 tomorrow.

I think that you should analyze the goal well. Organizing work alone is not enough. You should always buy at the right moment. You can keep your money in dollars and wait for the right moment to buy and sell. This is my view and my way of working, so sometimes keeping your money is profit as well.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:37 AM, BitTyro said:

New comers and old time players alike continually build their crypto portfolio. Some are heavily investing on ICO's and some are buying btc or any other altcoins to build theirs. 

This is how I build mine:

1. Establish a plan. My plan is to build my portfolio by injecting 50$ on my investment monthly.

2. Allocation. I then allocate a certain percentage of that amount to buy BTC, ETH, and XRP. This are the coins I'm holding at the moment.

3. Buy at interval. I'm buying coins twice a month regardless of their price to spread the risk.

This helps me build up my crypto portfolio without me noticing how much I already invested. But of course, I also keep a record of how much I already added to my investment so that I can cost average it and see if I already gain a nice profit.

How about you guys? Please share how you build up yours.

It offers very good steps and in fact it is advisable to divide our capital into different cryptocurrencies, not having all the balance in one, since at some point some of the cryptocurrencies will go up in price and this would be a gain for the wallet.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, godislovefll said:

It offers very good steps and in fact it is advisable to divide our capital into different cryptocurrencies, not having all the balance in one, since at some point some of the cryptocurrencies will go up in price and this would be a gain for the wallet.

Are you using some free portfolio trackers apps like CoinStats, Blockfolio and Coinmarketcap? These apps make the things easier by allowing users to add multiple supported currencies. Diversifying the investment portfolio is the best way to get profits off crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree that if you want to use the most preferable currencies you should invest at Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple overall.

Besides that having a diversified investment portfolio is what determinates the amount of risk and profit that you take, considering you might lose profit from one currency and win more at another.

I would also like to suggest that you should even increase your portfolio to even more currencies as up to top 10 from Coinmarketcap, unless you need to go for tokens and other alt coins.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, BitTyro said:

New comers and old time players alike continually build their crypto portfolio. Some are heavily investing on ICO's and some are buying btc or any other altcoins to build theirs. 

1. Establish a plan. My plan is to build my portfolio by injecting 50$ on my investment monthly.

2. Allocation. I then allocate a certain percentage of that amount to buy BTC, ETH, and XRP. This are the coins I'm holding at the moment.

3. Buy at interval. I'm buying coins twice a month regardless of their price to spread the risk.

This helps me build up my crypto portfolio without me noticing how much I already invested. But of course, I also keep a record of how much I already added to my investment so that I can cost average it and see if I already gain a nice profit.

It is a really good idea to put some money each period in your wallet. It's really good that this makes the future you have some savings.

• +1 1

getting the knowledge is the the best thing to do when you are in some kind of investment especially when you are new to any field just like in the field of the crypto and investment in the crypto.

Undoubtedly your post is very successful, these are the steps that should be followed apart from the fact that it is good to invest our money in various cryptocurrencies so to have variety when making profits.

• +1 1

To build it well, one must adhere to a plan in terms of dividing the capital, the number of daily or monthly deals, profit ratios and losses that can be tolerated. And also allocating part of the capital for investment away from violent market fluctuations and patience.

Thanks for the information, your way of operating is very good. I plan to implement it too, although I will add a few more things to be more sure of what I am doing.

• +1 1

Hello, my friend. You are right, it is fundamental to have a good wallet with different crypto. Although I consider that the investment in Bitcoin should be the biggest, since the price doesn't move as fast as the others. The next ones would come later, like eth, xrp or ltc.
The important thing is to choose crypto with good projects and that they constantly update their platforms, since that kind of currency always goes up.

I don't think if it easy to building your own cryptocurrencies portfolio so you must build it by the the expertise in the cryptocurrencies or reading the books of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Great way to build up your Crypto portfolio above tips and guidance are very much useful and important for the users who are new and also want to be regular with cryptocurrencies and to build up their portfolio by investing in it.

• +3 1

This is a good plan to invest in different coins so that you can benefit from different kinds of coins that you have invested, this will definitely build up your portfolio

• +5 1

Not only 3 way a lot of way to buildup crypto portfolio first of all noted your work and analysis on your cryptocurrency market portfolio then all over your doccument adjusted on one file and see the another time you old analysis finally  point out market trend old and present

• +5 1

My first steps started coding from a short time and now I own some bitcoin and some litcoin and I will start new trades in the near future, every day I make small steps in coding, and the day-to-day growth has increased thanks to this forum and friends here and I will transfer my experiences to you with time

• +2 1

It seems to me an excellent strategy, also i invest all my earnings coming from crypto and i buy bitcoin and ethereum, maybe i don't agree with point 3 i buy only when the price is right, quite low.

• +4 1

This is a good plan to invest in different coins so that you can benefit from different kinds of coins that you have invested, this will definitely build up your portfolio

• +4 1

Not only 3 way a lot of way to buildup crypto portfolio first of all noted your work and analysis on your cryptocurrency market portfolio then all over your doccument adjusted on one file and see the another time you old analysis finally  point out market trend old and present

• +4 1

Whales have plans to sell at certain prices part of their investment. After going 100% up and you doubled it won't be very intelligent to keep everything and not sell any of your investment. You sell a small percentage, perhaps 10-20% or even 50% at a maximum. You keep the rest and sell higher since Bitcoin doesn't seem to be stopping. 

Almost i am working the the crypto market from 2015 and i have good experience in this market now and i hope my portfolio is very good and strong at this time. I join now the bounties becasue in that i can make good profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day