Building up your crypto portfolio - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitTyro

Building up your crypto portfolio

My crypto portfolio is that I do short time trading I trade every day on different coins because I prefer daily profits or weekly I don't have enough patience to wait for long period of time to earn profit. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend,I think this topic is good. This is the right time to earn crypto.  Because this is the golden time of crypto earning.  And in my opinion, according to AirDrop, bounty and call or trading is the main thing in crypto.  Now the best way to earn crypto.  You work and earn now.

Good luck

Yes i think everyone should raise the crypto portfolio. Because it shows how you are expert and what do you do. So i do trade in the yobit and bought here btc and even others coins and i I have 3 years experience. So everyone should improve the crypto portfolio.

• +1 1

I think building portfolio is very important to earn a lot of money from this market. We need hardwork to earn a lot of money. We all know patience is the key to success. 

• +1 1

I think that is one of the biggest step you have to take , you need that really you need to build in something powerful to it and even be sure of it there is a lot of work to be said about that and in the end we have to confront everything that is challenging so to me we need to be sure to work and be well organized to what you have to do ,there are huge ways to which one must be able to curate and create standards that re easy to work with. Your portfolio is easy to build.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

brother i can answer to your probleme just lestning to me , Your really interested and meaning full its good information for beginners and we need our crypto portfolio because in market so many coins exist so we need to select some coin to invest and earn passive income in my portfolio I like bitcoin ETH litecoin I always use this coin to earn money 

so i hope i answer to your questions and your probleme so good luck for that . 

• +1 1

I learn  about portfolio after 2017 Bull run which leads me to trading because I have to generate funds for portfolio and I have started investing low amount and goes to medium. I have never made huge investment because I always circulate my investment on various platform and projects. Which is necessary for me to fill my pocket and stable the daily expenses. 

• +1 1

As someone who works in crypto, we need to have a clear portfolio. I plan on collecting Ethereum for long-term or short-term trading. To grow my portfolio it is important to have a well thought out trading plan for my success to be achieved. For that I continue to collect Ethereum because Ethereum has a very high chance of going up.

• +1 2

It is important that after you define that plan you keep to it strictly. It has happened to me that I plan something and the pressure of possible losses ends up defeating me and I sell and soon the price goes up again. How sad to see that you sold out early.

This is a really good strategy. First, diversification of currencies is very necessary, as the saying goes. Do not put all eggs in one basket, as you ensure in this way that you do not lose all your money in the event of a significant drop in the currency price. The second thing is to buy at separate intervals of the month for the sake of Distribute the price over the whole month, and this gives you an average rate for the price during the month, and therefore you will not be buying from one price area, and this is also very important.
Thank you for sharing this good strategy here so that everyone can benefit.

The portfolio is the most important part of the btc world, earlier i was not concern about of that but now i am get think seriously. The point you mention is the general way to build  a great portfolio as well. The direction and the advice would be helpful of all like me.

I am building my portfolio by buying cryptocurrencies that I think will soon have a great value that is ethereum, tron, bitcoin and usdt in those cryptocurrencies I am investing since they are the most used and most popular.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing with us this information about how your manage your portfolio, @BitTyro

I am actually curious about of how do you distribute the cryptos you invest in regarding percentages. In my own case, I allocate most of my capital to BTC, up to 80 %, then about 15-20 % in ETH and the rest in a few altcoins that are on the top 20 in terms of market capitalization. 

• +1 1

Most of us all look for a way to build a portfolio through the stock markets, but it is not something that can be easily executed, achieving success requires a lot of perseverance and discipline, which is why we see many users opting for the bitcoin mining instead of exchanging it like other people,

Of course, we have to develop an appropriate plan in order to manage risks and not make mistakes. We must learn and understand everything and restraint while investing. We have to start the right way in order to reach the real goal. I wish you good luck dear

I don't know if it is a requirement to have a crypto portfolio, I have Bitcoin and this is all I need, anything else is just about hype and spamming in all media sources your altcoin bags to promote them and make their price higher.

• +1 1

Thank you very much, it is very nice to have so good advice given from an expert. I have something similar in mind to keep buying at intervals. My plan is long term holding but perhaps if price goes up very high in levels that I wouldn't expect I might sell some small amount.

• +1 1

Yes you are right. And this is the best way of saving money. And by this we can start business or trading. Amd get huge profit from our daily basis earning. And this will come to increase our investment and increase our profit.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:37 PM, BitTyro said:

New comers and old time players alike continually build their crypto portfolio. Some are heavily investing on ICO's and some are buying btc or any other altcoins to build theirs. 

This is how I build mine:

1. Establish a plan. My plan is to build my portfolio by injecting 50$ on my investment monthly.

2. Allocation. I then allocate a certain percentage of that amount to buy BTC, ETH, and XRP. This are the coins I'm holding at the moment.

3. Buy at interval. I'm buying coins twice a month regardless of their price to spread the risk.

This helps me build up my crypto portfolio without me noticing how much I already invested. But of course, I also keep a record of how much I already added to my investment so that I can cost average it and see if I already gain a nice profit.

How about you guys? Please share how you build up yours.

This is a very good strategy which I am also applying in my own porfolio. Unfortunately, I lack a bit of consistency on the amount bought per month. This requires really good discipline and patience to consistently build up your crypto  porfolio.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is good plan, I won't comment on your crypto selection but it is noticed that you have experience and move with a certain strategy so you won't face problems. I am glad for this post that is opening the mind of new people and giving good tip.

• +1 1

It is an excellent idea my friend, just try to diversify the currencies you keep in your portfolio, it is always important to diversify, remember there is nothing completely safe. In case one of those coins in your portfolio loses its value considerably, the losses will not be huge, or at least they will be a little less.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have a fairly similar portfolio and schedule. Only I am still investing $ 50-100 in one very promising coin for the latest news of the month. So one of them shoots and pays for itself very quickly. I strongly advise you to buy some kind of coin in your opinion.

Good portfolio, and good investment technique, you inject good investment monthly, so good long-term results have to be obtained.

If one want to built up crypto folios one need to be mingle with other members in the forum and other members from different forum.

If one want to built up crypto folios one need to be mingle with other members in the forum and other members from different forum.

• +2 1