Choosing an exchanger has never been as easy as it is with BestChange - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BestChange

Choosing an exchanger has never been as easy as it is with BestChange

mertt, Abdo mash96, RonaldB, Ramz99737, Muhammad Rashid3042, Peter Saith, SuperCrypto, Neymar07 @

Dear forum users, we are glad that you are also users of bestchange.com and have had a smooth experience with it. Come back for more exchanges, you are always welcome!

MalikAdnan, Danyah ghaith , Abuzar2233, JanBomCrypto, GanBin, josephdawus13 @

Why don’t you just give bestchange.com a try and see how convenient and fast it is to exchange your currency with us. We look forward to your feedback!

• +3 1

I have been using BestChange for about 3 years and have something to tell about this service. In my view, it`s very convenient monitoring of exchange sites, but I think for 2021 design of the site is little old and some new users can don`t like it. It`s not a big problem, but it exists and I need to say about it 

On 12/2/2020 at 8:33 AM, Muhammad Rashid3042 said:

Hello guys,i have been also using this bestchange plattforum to exchange my cryptocurrencies against the fiat t currencies, i have completed many exchanges and exchangers listed there are also excellent,thankyou.

@Muhammad Rashid3042 Nice one to know you are using bestchange, I too will like to make use of the exchange. Hope the exchange do not support kyc? Also which fiats are supported? Or if using credit card, what is the fee? 

Bestchange platform is to change all available currencies to desired currencies. I've used this platform in the past time & it was so good & so cool. I can change crypto to fiat on this platform.

Yes of course the bestchange platform is to convert all available currencies to the desired currency I have used this platform in the past and it was so good and great I can convert the crypto of this platform to fiat

nykas @ Thank you for your feedback. We are actually working on a new version of the website, you might see it in the new year.

GanBin @ Yes, we support fiat currencies, such as debit/credit cards. For the fees you need to contact specific selected exchangers. As for KYC, those exchangers that request it are marked by a corresponding emblem, so you need to select those without it. We wish you smooth and profitable exchanges!

ShiNorton, Neymar07, Raja2 @ Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you use and enjoy our platform. Come back for more exchanges!

Chiraz chiraz, Raeess Sheharyar @  We are glad that you learnt about our service. You can give it now a try and see how convenient and fast it is to exchange your funds with us.

The largest software manufacturer intends to invest another $400 million in the purchase of BTC

MicroStrategy, a software manufacturer, wants to raise $400 million for investing in Bitcoin. Previously, the company invested $475 million to purchase the main cryptocurrency. The software manufacturer has released a statement about plans to issue convertible bonds. The maturity date for them is set until December 15, 2025. The securities will be available only to qualified institutional investors. In 2020, MicroStrategy bought BTC several times. In August, the manufacturer invested $ 50 million in the first crypto coin. The next month, the share of the company's crypto assets increased by another $175 million. In early December, Michael Taylor, the CEO of MicroStrategy, wrote on Twitter that the company acquired 2,574 bitcoins for $50 million. Currently, the software manufacturer owns 40,824 BTC.

One of the Ripple creators sold almost 30 million XRP

Jed McCaleb, one of the founders of Ripple, sold another 29.5 million XRP. After leaving the Ripple project, the businessman received 9 billion XRP tokens. Six years ago, he announced that he plans to liquidate these crypto assets. After a lengthy conflict with Ripple Labs over this, McCaleb entered into an agreement with former partners. According to the document, the entrepreneur was able to sell XRP by tying them to the global trading volume. Under the terms of the agreement, McCaleb was entitled to sell up to 1.5% of the world's XRP trading volume daily. It is important to consider that XRP reached a new all-time high in November. Therefore, the speed with which an entrepreneur began to get rid of crypto assets could negatively affect the market. “After the radical increase in XRP volume (according to CMC) it only made sense that Jed would increase his sales, as per his deal with Ripple. Today 9.9 million XRP were sold, making it a new ATH of Jed sales. At this rate, Jed's 3.836B will run out after 387 days”, says cryptoexpert Leonidas Hadjiloizou, ”said Leonidas Hadzhiloizu. McCaleb owns about 3.7 billion tokens.

spacer.png

Bitcoin price correction continues, dashing hopes of $20K in 2020

Bitcoin will probably not reach $20,000 this year if a key technical price level isn't reclaimed soon. Bitcoin continues to be in correction mode with its price dropping below $17,600 on Dec. 11, the lowest level since November. Every beautiful rally comes to an end and gets followed by a corrective period. This correction seems to have started with the price currently down more than 10% since touching a new all-time high ten days ago. Meanwhile, some recent news namely the proposed crypto regulation in the United States is bringing fear to the otherwise euphoric market.

SEC Commissioner: authorities must abandon excessive regulation of crypto market

Regulators need to find acceptable options in order to finally accept the principle of personal freedom of citizens, embodied in the very concept of digital currencies. Also, the authorities must abandon the idea of excessive control over the crypto industry, said SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce. In one of her recent speeches, she noted that the digital asset market and the sector of decentralized finance creates certain difficulties for the authorities. Regulators, however, should not restrict industry development with excessive regulatory requirements. “If we were instead to steamroll the technology’s liberty-enhancing features under the weight of regulation, we would lose a lot of the power of the new technology to afford opportunities to people whose autonomy has previously been curbed by, for example, limited access to the traditional financial system, geographic location, social standing, or subjection to a repressive government,” Peirce said.

spacer.png

Estonia has revoked licenses from more than 1,000 crypto companies

The Estonian government revoked the licenses of more than 1,000 cryptocurrency companies. This happened amid increasing control over the digital asset industry and countering money laundering. As the representative of the State Commission on Combating Money Laundering noted, "monitoring and regulation" of crypto service operators "constantly needs increased attention." He said that in the past year, many projects have received licenses to work with crypto projects. And amendments to the country's legislation, which came into force in 2020, have tightened the licensing of operators of services related to digital assets. “In 2020, the Financial Intelligence Agency revoked more than 1000 licenses to operate from companies dealing with crypto assets. At the same time, there are still around 400 companies offering services in this area in Estonia. The connection of many of these companies with Estonia is minimal, and the clientele of some companies is from distant countries, ” the Ministry of Finance said.

Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) issues the first cryptocurrency license

Last November, the SFC unveiled new rules for regulating cryptocurrency exchanges in the region. Then OSL Digital Securities Ltd became the only company to apply for a license. On August 25, the SFC tentatively approved an application for a license of a digital asset trading platform operator, but the company had a number of undisclosed conditions to meet. And on December 15, a press release was issued by BC Technology Group, of which OSL is a member, which states that it has finally obtained a license that allows the company to conduct regulated brokerage and automated digital asset trading services. In addition to Hong Kong's licenses, OSL has also applied to the Monetary Authority of Singapore for a digital asset license under the Payment Services Act. First of all, the news is interesting because institutional investors will get access to trading Bitcoin, Ethereum and security tokens. This event is expected to generate interest from industry players to join the market.

spacer.png

Robinhood is accused of manipulating inexperienced Investors

The Massachusetts authorities have filed a lawsuit against the fintech company Robinhood, which has developed a popular securities trading application. The company was accused of prompting inexperienced users to take risky trades and failed to protect customers from technical glitches in the application. Robinhood, according to the US state, violated new local law. It obliges investment brokers to prioritize their activities in the interests of clients. However, Robinhood, according to the regulator, has provided hundreds of Massachusetts users with no investment experience the ability to trade options. They won approval despite the company's stated policy of screening clients for experience before allowing them to buy and sell options. The company now faces fines.

American Express has invested in a crypto trading platform

The venture branch of American Express has invested in a crypto trading platform for institutional investors, FalconX. Since the end of the last investment round in May 2020, FalconX has grown by 350% in revenue. According to its own data, the company serves 250 institutional clients. The trading platform's transaction volumes reached about $3 billion per month. “We’re seeing growing interest from traditional asset managers who are adding cryptocurrencies as an inflationary hedge, catalyzed by recent macro-economic policies,” said FalconX CEO Raghu Yarlagadda. FalconX offers institutional clients the ability to access cryptocurrency markets through a single platform for trading, lending and clearing.

spacer.png

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I have used the exchange that are offered by best change this website exist before the creation of bitcoin .everything in it is always appreciated .i really want to try .change your options and instantly it fetches the date you requested .

I am interested in this ,it seem profitable ,it seems ,i hope the commission of exchange .and with easy navigation , choosing the nacessary currency pair is just a click away .

I don't used websites that's why I don't know about best exchange . Now you tell us about that . I hope it is really helpful for every members . I really thankful to you, you shared with us this useful and helpful post . I wish you get success always . 

Yes dear I agree with you that choosing best exchange is not easy,  for me I used many exchanges some are reliable and they offer the low feeses of exchanging and you can find the common conversations there.  In this time I think most of the people have believe upon the yobit which going well exchanger . It may lasts forever with its great features like high security and trust. 

I’ve heard a lot about BestChange but I’ve never used it. There are a lot of people out there who believe in it with great utility and appreciate them I really want to try.

I know best change exchanging services they have a lot of peers and exchangers online and you can trust on them all and it is easy to exchange with them so you can choose it as an option

• +3 1

Bestchange is a dependable web page that affords many foreign money pairs quotes, they are very correct rates, and all the famous conversions out there that are presently trending can be found, I suggest the usage of it. 

I dont know much about the exchangers but so far i think yobit seems to be the best though i havent tried others before. I will give this one a try and i hope it will be worth it

I have read many recommendations and advice regarding trading in the cryptocurrency market and benefited from it, whether from this publication or from others, but I found that the best thing that a trader benefits from is his experience and the hours he spent in the trading market while he was buying and selling currencies until he reached the stage of professionalism .

Dear friends,

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. We are glad to see that you use and appreciate our service of helping find the best rates to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat.

Stay tuned!

Honestly I do not like to follow any site recommendation regarding exchange and wallet, a lot of fraud takes place because of such things. Some sites get paid to advocate some exchanges over the other, that is why I try to ask people, and to google things up before I start any thing new. It is not easy to work in a field that is full of fraud and scam and you have to be careful the whole time. 

I have heard a lot of good news and reputation about bestchange exchanges, they even had a campaign on bitcointqlk and it is long term now. I will not doubt that the exchange is good for users. But i do not know about the I trading volume yet but only reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ya you are right. I just watched all the reply ! They are really informative. Thanks for the post and also the replyers who made this platform full of knowledge !

On 3/29/2020 at 1:32 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course BestChange.com is the best website as a source where you find a lot website exchange who accept exchange between a lot currencies, fiat money and also cryptocurrencie, this website exist before the creation of Bitcoin.

Thank you for sharing such a great information. I have not any idea about this website and want to know about this site it's really a good site to find good exchange .this site exist before bitcoin I really don't know before it.

Choosing an exchanger is extremely difficult, though, I haven't make use of best exchange, but if it HSS the great qualities which we are after then we will go with it, qualities such as low fees, and time for transaction