Choosing an exchanger has never been as easy as it is with BestChange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BestChange

Choosing an exchanger has never been as easy as it is with BestChange

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Now i will look at best exchanges of crypto currencies on this this site. And may it can help me to select best site 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I saw best change sites provided some list of e currencies exchanges sites i personally not used any sites which list provided by best change sites. But the reputation is good by best change. May be all sites are trusted which provides by this sites to us. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I only know about the binance platform. The exchange platform is quite legitimate and easy to trade in those. So I guess this is the best exchange  platform and the tradings are also quite impressive. So I don't have idea about other exchange platforms. That's why I intend  to use that only but I want to know more about this. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I have been search a lot for this exchange ,this one compare between exchange and give you the best way to converts your coins t other coins or currency ,but in general we fall all the time in the scam website who dont send you your coins or money 

• +5 1

CalvinprivaC, malik6314193, jamesvince, scorpiali thank you for your feedback, we are glad you use and enjoy our service.

Saj555 in the world of crypto, it is always a good idea to keep an open mind and be open to new services, perhaps you may find that suits your needs even better. So why not give a try to BestChange.com? 😊

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

In every people have their own favorite and best exchange depending on the experience of using it. For me i never trust an exchange until i have an experience of using it. Like for me yobit exchange is the best because i use it for almost 6 months and yobit never fails me.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Exactly if you are going to use your trading and investments activities for a long term basis then you have to choose the best exchange for it and choosing the exchange is not so easy you have to see the fees and safety of such exchanges and is that exchange is providing the right information or not these all things are considered while selecting an exchange nowadays people select within the trust of the other users.

• +5 1

On 5/9/2020 at 10:43 AM, CnapmaK said:

BestChange is really very easy exchange. But I don't trust it. I was scammed  many times and I can't send my balance to unknown adress. To exchange our crypto in Yobit or BitForex is more easy and safe.

What has happened? Actually what you describe is a very rare occasion, You can write to us at support@bestchange.com and we will help you in your situation,

On 5/9/2020 at 6:12 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Exactly if you are going to use your trading and investments activities for a long term basis then you have to choose the best exchange for it and choosing the exchange is not so easy you have to see the fees and safety of such exchanges and is that exchange is providing the right information or not these all things are considered while selecting an exchange nowadays people select within the trust of the other users.

Thank you Ayush Singh, we wish you profitable and smooth exchanges!

• +5 1

25 minutes ago, BestChange said:

What has happened? Actually what you describe is a very rare occasion, You can write to us at support@bestchange.com and we will help you in your situation,

Thank you Ayush Singh, we wish you profitable and smooth exchanges!

Oh hi! There will be a representative of best change here, it is good to know, I don't have any account in bestchange yet , maybe someday I will try to create account there as well.

• +5 1

In online so many good exchange exist but I don't no about best exchange, but most of members gives pastive response who use this exchange previously, so I want extra information then I join this exchange but first I search some more details.

• +5 1

On 5/14/2020 at 3:56 PM, DokAgsikap said:

Oh hi! There will be a representative of best change here, it is good to know, I don't have any account in bestchange yet , maybe someday I will try to create account there as well.

Hello. You do not need to have an account or register to use our monitor BestChange.com: all you need to do is to select the exchange direction in the list and you will see the reliable and trusted exchanger where you can perform this exchange.

On 5/14/2020 at 5:34 PM, Honny143 said:

In online so many good exchange exist but I don't no about best exchange, but most of members gives pastive response who use this exchange previously, so I want extra information then I join this exchange but first I search some more details.

Feel free to check our platform and make your decision, as you can see we have good social proof of our service, for example, raving reviews at TrustPilot and MyWot. If you need any extra information, do ask!

• +5 1

I am using the signature of this exchanger because I have tried it as it offers the price list moment by moment in addition to giving the ideal trading options so that your trading process becomes easier, best change exchanger has evolved from others

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, magd said:

I am using the signature of this exchanger because I have tried it as it offers the price list moment by moment in addition to giving the ideal trading options so that your trading process becomes easier, best change exchanger has evolved from others

Thank you, magd, for being the part of our signature campaign and kind feedback about our service. We wish you many happy and smooth swaps!

42 minutes ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes bestchange.com is a free internet service on which we can find good and legit exchange platforms with the best exchange rate. I am also a user of this site and it's really very helpful site.

Cheers, Anwyll Axel! Wishing you success and financial well-being.

• +5 1

Bitcoin Cash is at risk of an attack of 51%

The Bitcoin Cash network lost 30% of hashrate after bitcoin halving - this makes it vulnerable to 51% attack, according to Yassin Elmanjra, analyst at ARK Invest.

“Bitcoin Cash is not looking healthy:

-Hashrate down 30% since halving (& only accounts for ~2% of SHA256 hash)
-Economic throughput at all time lows
-Fees are .05% of miner rev (<$100/day)
-Theoretical 51% attack costs <$10k/hr, ” Yassin tweeted.

He added that he was surprised why the capture of 51% of the cryptocurrency capacities has not yet been implemented. According to the crypto51 service, the cost of such an attack is $8,800 per hour.

Investors accumulate Ethereum

On May 24, two records were updated in the ETH network: the number of addresses containing 100 or more coins reached 47,740, and the number of wallets with one or more ETH exceeded 1,042 million. Glassnode service drew attention to these statistics. Earlier, the Grayscale fund, having bought almost half of all coins mined in 2020,  reported the growth in popularity of investments in Ethereum. The clients of the fund are institutional investors who invest in securities tied to cryptocurrency. According to analysts, market participants expect a strengthening of the coin value after the launch of the Ethereum 2.0 network, scheduled for the third quarter of this year.

Canaan miner manufacturer reports loss

Hard times have come for mining equipment manufacturers. The Chinese company Canaan said it suffered $5.6 million losses in Q1. Revenue for this period amounted to $9.4 million - for comparison, in Q4of 2019, the indicator reached $66.5 million. The company's expenses in the first quarter of 2020 exceeded $15 million, which is associated with a two-fold reduction in equipment prices. “The overall market situation since December last year until January had not been too good. So the unit price per TH/s was indeed lower,” said Nangeng  Zhang, CEO of the company. According to the F2Pool mining calculator, Canaan devices are significantly inferior in efficiency to the equipment of Bitmain and MicroBT.

spacer.png

• +5 1

I also heard about this platform , I see public reviews also all of them is legit and postive . I Also signup there and make 1-2 orders successfully . I think there reffer program is really amazing we can makes a good amount of earning by refferal program also .

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Dear Shahrukh hassan Sourov, Majeshi, gourav789, and Kapil Koirala, 

Thank you for your positive feedback. Those who are first-time users of our service, feel free to share your experience. We wish you happy and smooth swaps!

• +5 1

Well thanks for sharing yhe valuable exchanger in the forum and hope it's their official Account too. And  i am really satisfied with their services and referal profit is also great. So if anyone seeking for exchanger it's the best option.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have never tried this exchange website because I always work on Yobit platform. Does it accept PayPal as a withdrawal method? @BestChange

• +5 1

On 5/29/2020 at 6:28 AM, Ridam said:

Well thanks for sharing yhe valuable exchanger in the forum and hope it's their official Account too. And  i am really satisfied with their services and referal profit is also great. So if anyone seeking for exchanger it's the best option.

Thank you Ridam. Wishing you happy and smooth exchanges and many a year of mutually beneficial cooperation. Yes, it is our official account here.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:45 PM, Cammer said:

I have never tried this exchange website because I always work on Yobit platform. Does it accept PayPal as a withdrawal method? @BestChange

Give it a try, Cammer, and see for yourself how easy it is to trade using our platform bestchange.com. As for PayPal - you can exchange PayPal to crypto and many other currencies, or do you mean something else, like withdrawal in affiliate program? There we don't have PayPal, but other options.

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, BestChange said:

. As for PayPal - you can exchange PayPal to crypto and many other currencies, or do you mean something else, like withdrawal in affiliate program? There we don't have PayPal, but other options.

Thanks for replying. I actually meant exchanging my crypto currencies to PayPal credit. I would like to deposit Ethereum and withdraw them in PayPal. 

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

Thanks for replying. I actually meant exchanging my crypto currencies to PayPal credit. I would like to deposit Ethereum and withdraw them in PayPal. 

Yes, this is possible, just select the currencies in the list on the left - Ethereum and PayPal, and you will get a list of exchangers that work in this direction:

https://www.bestchange.com/ethereum-to-paypal-usd.html

You can use "Calculator" on top of the feature to enter the exact amount you wish to exchange/receive.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, BestChange said:

Yes, this is possible, just select the currencies in the list on the left - Ethereum and PayPal, and you will get a list of exchangers that work in this direction:

https://www.bestchange.com/ethereum-to-paypal-usd.html

You can use "Calculator" on top of the feature to enter the exact amount you wish to exchange/receive.

Thanks! I think I will use BestChange platform to exchange my Ethereum to my PayPal account. I will not deal with middlemen anymore!

• +5 1

On 6/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, Mrrixkhan said:

I like best exchange because we can exchange everything here to any currency and the best way is of referring.Thanks for being here

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mrixxkhan We wish you smooth and profitable swaps and many years of successful partnership!

• +5 1

This is a great cryptocurrency exchange service.  Do you know a similar site?  Please advise.  I have been using bestchange for a very long time and am very pleased.  You can choose by rating and competitive price.  Security is established at a good level, random and fraudulent exchanges do not appear on the site.  A full check occurs.

• +5 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

16 hours ago, FVB said:

This is a great cryptocurrency exchange service.  Do you know a similar site?  Please advise.  I have been using bestchange for a very long time and am very pleased.  You can choose by rating and competitive price.  Security is established at a good level, random and fraudulent exchanges do not appear on the site.  A full check occurs.

Thank you for your feedback, FVB! We are glad that you use and and enjoy our service for buying/selling crypto or e-currencies. We cannot advise you similar sites, however, as BestChange.com is second to none ☺️

Wishing you happy and smooth swaps!

• +5 1