Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Trading Is Better Than Hold A Coin.

On 17.10.2019 at 08:34, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Tell me, what kind of coins do you hold to achieve such an income? How much do you trade and for how long does your order hang, do you trade for a long time or daily?

Sometimes I hold coins for long time, like DOGE,LTC,WAVES, but in the process if I feel a good chance to sell and buy back at low price I do it, becouse at the end I finish with a more bigger amount of coins to Hold in my wallet and wait for final price to exit.

Good luck.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:34 AM, Muneeb said:

I hold some coins from last 1 year and now i start trade on that coins and now my amount is double. I think crypto trading is the best option for good earning than to hold coins for 1 to 2 years.What you think about it.

Doubling the coins that's all we want but of us we have fallen in the hands of scams but those who took the right way the have to share with ours I like it 🏂🤸‍♀️ 

31 minutes ago, buttercup said:

I suggest for now that you should hold it because the price of btc now is still low, it also needs patient because you're going to wait until the price of btc will rise up again but be optimistic alwayd because btc will never disappoint us. 

Well I have said it sometimes, I think that bitcoin having a price less than $ 10k is a large number to buy and hold until the price decides to take its bullish trend.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:56 PM, Smartxh said:

Holding is far better than dumping your tokens for some peanuts but still check the project ambition if it still has potential hold it if no sell it it better to have peanuts than to pack the shells

HODL was better back in 2016 when all coins weren't scams and you could hodl most coins profitably but now there are lots of scam coins that start off good hut then abandon the project and dump on investors

Leverage trading killed the alt season, now everyobdy wants to do leverage, even CZ knows that he has no more volume on altcoins and tries to bring up volume with 125x leverage..

Look how much bitmex volume increased since 2018 - and the altcoin bounces were weaker every time , strong correlation

On 10/17/2019 at 1:34 PM, Muneeb said:

It really depends on the coin you are holding.

Bitcoin for example is difficult and so unpredictable to day trade that you would actually be better off just holding the coin or even better buying more when everyone starts panicking. 

Last time i actively traded an altcoin was ETH at 300$ in 2017, if u guys remember it was so stable, at that time i traded it on hitbtc , non leveraged , just buying in the morning selling in the evening, over and under 300$ for like 1 month.

6 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

But holding is guaranteed income and trading has high risk. Unless someone has the knowledge and experience to trade, I would recommend to stay away from trading unless one is want to suffer all the losses lol. 

Both are risky .

Emotion should not play more when you do both.

Before hold or trade you need to have more knowledge about it fully then lead into action.

1 hour ago, helen572 said:

Obviously with the market going red it is just better to just hold, because even if prices go up in a day they won't go up that much so you won't be able to get as much profit as you would get by just holding it for a while and wait ing for the market to move a little, trading for the past few months has been really hard but surely we will see some improvement and some progress and hopefully we will be able to trade in any way we won't whether it is day trading or holding.

I agree that it is not profitable to sell tokens when prices fall like current market conditions. If the coins we hold are coins with large liquidity, I think holding for the long term is a rational choice

So, I think that traiding is better, too. I think that because it is better, than holding a coin, you get more profit. Sorry, I'm bad in English

On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 AM, Muneeb said:

well it all depends on what are you trading... and how good are you trading. Sometimes you manage to do 10% only because the coin you hold go up in value of 10%... other time you do 350%... its a matter of luck in my opinion.

If you have had good result trading keep doing it and double your profit 🙂

On 10/17/2019 at 7:04 AM, james said:

yes but you need some little knowledge to identify the profitable coins to hold. i suggest to follow some good traders signal if you dont have knowledge.

But some singals of some traders you follow suit melt not be right causes having your own way and building it with more knowledge can even help in trading

7 minutes ago, gregory372 said:

There are traders who are doing it on daily basis and that they are still managing to make a high amount of profit and that is only because of the reason that they are having this much of the experience that they exactly know what to do at what time. However, not everyone of us is this much experienced and that it is better for you to go for holding if you think you can’t handle the trading.

Holding is even the best way to go if someone is new to trading so that he would not lost is funds at the end.

Салют, дружище, а в какую именно крипту ты инвестируешь?

просто я сейчас закупаю стелар и не знаю стоит ли это того

ну и конечно же долгосрок на лет так 5

интересно, что с этого выйдет 

I think it's pointless to argue about it. I will explain why, we can say that this is a matter of taste. It all depends on who sees the situation and how, maybe someone is lucky in trading and someone does not want to understand, invests and forgets.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:34 PM, Muneeb said:

Good thing it worked for you, but not all really has a guts to do regular trade including me. I’m afraid i will just missed up in day trading that’s why prefer long term investing.

4 minutes ago, cigikipe said:

I still prefer trading because holding bitcoin is boring and it takes time to make it grow compare to trading just need to spend some time and invest extra effort to gain a profit.

Yeah most people want to trade but you should also know that unless you really know how to, hodling is the best option but if you are a good or know how to trade, then nothing stops you from doing so cos you can actually get more from trading than hodling.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

At this point you should only invest in short-term bitcoin, you can see that the market is constantly adjusting and is showing signs of going down sharply in the next time, so if you hold long You will lose money, the market is bearish in the long term so I believe you should only trade the day to be able to minimize the risk.

In this situation, you need to distribute the portfolio correctly. I always wonder when people choose one of two options. What for? After all, you can distribute the finances and invest the money for a long time and for a short time.

Trading can help you in making lot of money but at the same time, it is quite riskier job to do as you can lose a lot of your money in no time because of one wrong move. I will suggest you not to go for trading unless you are pretty much confident that you will be able to make some very good profit. It will be more profitable for you if you go for holding of some good coin for longer time.

There are traders who are doing it on daily basis and that they are still managing to make a high amount of profit and that is only because of the reason that they are having this much of the experience that they exactly know what to do at what time. However, not everyone of us is this much experienced and that it is better for you to go for holding if you think you can’t handle the trading.

I think that every person has their own choice, those people who have good experience in trading even having good investment for trading, they are taking more interest in short term investment, but those people who have lack of experience I think long term investment is too good for such people.

Only those people who sold their bitcoin in low prices they lost a lot of money, but I think that those people who are holding bitcoin and still not sold I think that very soon they will recover their lost, because we are hopeful that very soon bitcoin price will recover. I think that should not sell our bitcoin right now and should try to hold it for some more time.

Day trading is anything but safe, and holding is by far the safest strategy, it is true the crash at the beginning of the year made a lot of people to lose money but that was not the fault of bitcoin, people invested at the worst possible time when they had the opportunity to buy bitcoin for a very cheap price for years and people decided not to take it by following the same through pattern that you are following.