Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

GO AHEAD ON CRYPTO TALK SLOW AND STEADY. You must have heard the story about this phrase. You must have read the story "slow and steady wins the race". You should learn this lesson for life time. Work slowly but work continuously. The thing that matters in your success is your consistency and continuity but not the speed of your work. You can have loss if you prefer hastiness to reach the highest points and good reputation.

this is a good fortune with the expected feature and the we must work hard inside the forum and provided useful posts for all members of the forum and distinction so that we can develop our account.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Yeah strongly agreed with you.success is a lader you can reach the top by putting efforts on every step .so by doing your work with deligataion,focus and make it effective you will gets reputation.So need is to make your posts valuable and useful.

you aree right friend.after joining here in thr discussion each beginner ought to atleast read tr rules of the gathering after that he/she need to finish their 100 presents on get acquiring

You are absolutely right you know when i was new here at that time I was receiving less reputations because that was the my beginner stage and at that time i wasn't have the ability of making good quality posts but now I get more information so I get more reputations so I think we have to work on learning..

I honestly agree with you mate, do not rush on postings to gain reputation. One should be calm and think of how he or she can also contributed for people to learn and gain and one will achieve is reputation with this even more than what someone expects because the more useful and relevant ones post is, the more people gave someone reputation. So friends lets take it slow and calm in our postings.

I got good learning from that your post. I strongly agree with you. Some people goes very fast or quick to become a expert and get good reputation. So it's not possible because this forum is full of intelligent or good workers. So there is a competition among all the peoples who's post is valid or get good reputation . So focus on your learning and get experience then make a useful post and make good reputation. You know everything takes some time so don't hurry at this forum . Slow amd steady wins the race.

• Useful or interesting 1

the more informative posts and ideas will lead us to be more productive at all times and we must never discourage from our mistakes so go ahead on cryptotalk go forward will all of your posts that will benefits us create more ideal and useful posts to earn more knowledge and experience and also earn some money from our posts.

• +3 1

We totally agree with many users who respond to this publication, you have to be constant and meticulous in any aspect of life and have a lot of patience, especially in the world of cyptomonedas
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Thank you for your positive contribution. I also think it's better to learn and move forward slowly. This would really help you to understand the cryptocurrency market conditions better and give you more patience to hold and wait for the best price.

• +1 1

We need to be steady in this forum surely as new members not to harry everything but we need to take our time and doing the rightful thing then we will get good reputations and be prosperous.

• +1 1

Yes hard working is not by numerous of posht is just by how your post contribute into the forum and what  others members learn from you topic or your comment we have too calm down and think before we should post a topic otherwise we can't achieved our aim 

I think you are right. Do not always rush to post comments on every topic you find. Take your time to carefully select the topics that interests you. There you will be able to make meaningful contributions to the topic.

In this crypto forum you will learn a lot about crypto currencies. Nothing good come easy there nothing good in rushing our way to get success. You need to work hard in this life before you come to successful. all knows this reputation points not avoid our return increase, I believe suggests new members which gist we post, because subsequently lots of new members not no which enter subject matter we post.

@Ch Ayyan "Slow and steady wins the race"  quality title in this section, you have a good topic to guide new members who are hungry for fame (reputation) , they are quick to post and present incomplete information which makes their reputation but negative. I am only expanding my profile with useful posts and I am satisfied with my positive reputation given by the forum community.

If you want to contribute a quality work in this forum dont rush interms of earning or desperate to get reputation but go slowly in the forum by posting good and quality content with time your reputation will get to increase.

Yes you are right that my friend we have a full day to publish 30 posts so we have to choose our posts carefully and not to rush to publish unhelpful posts and over time we will receive a good reputation on our posts

I think everyone here must read the story. Slow and steady win the race. If u are determine to acheave a task then u can easily acheave that target if u have dedication

Yes my friend, getting a good reputation needs focus, work and adherence to the rules.
I prefer writing fewer good comments than writing a large number of useless comments

Yes you are right. Good reputation comes when we do our best to contribute and make a useful content. We can have it automatically without begging other members to give us reputation because we can not say we deserve it or we did great each day if the reputation given to you is scripted. Do not expect the unexpected so that you won't get disappointed

Yes my dear friend I am agree with your topic because if we will not go slowly we can't able to know what going on the forum deeply otherwise if we want to know deeply we have to go slowly because I I will tell you one thing that if we will do work fast the work will be completed what we cant able to make a little summary about that work in fast way but if we will know about full then we can make summary in fast way so go slowly for fast work....

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Advice taken

Thanks for the advice, even life is a process will surely make use of your advice

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear you highlight the basic thing for get more reputations. Many people become greedy for getting the good reputations. For this,  they make more and more contents which is useless. And the result is that members can't give him reputation. 

Yes dear. We should go ahead slowly. Always works with dedication and devotion. We should work hard to complete 100 post first. Then it's a easy task to post 20 posts daily. Which is not a herculean task. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1