Debt... - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Debt...

Absolutely true mate. Never make that mistakes as debts can get you into serious troubles. There are lot of risks involved in investing. If any of the investment did't go as planned you end up having nothing and no other way to payup other than by borrowing money again. 

• +2 1

Of course, if we are going to invest we must always do it with our own money and we must be aware of the risks that exist in the world of cryptocurrencies and their high volatility.
I would never be able to get into debt with someone I know to invest in cryptocurrencies because it would be very problematic.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Thanks for that piece of advise I can't just imagine how people would go and borrow money to invest and what if the investment was scam or it failed it would be double burden

As many experts said, don't invest with more than you can lose! This is really an important rule in this cryptocurrencies trading world! And we should really be aware about it to keep our money in safe

You are right  my friend  this is not good  for us to borrow  money especially  to invest  in crypto  because  if we lost  that money has can we return  that money

Yes, we definitely shouldn't borrow money from someone because if the things we do don't work, the debt we take can put us in danger and make us more stressed. Whatever happens, we should not borrow money from anyone.

Borrowing money for the purpose of investment is not successful at all because it will sometimes lead to unfortunate results.You have to work by all means to collect the funds necessary for investment, then you will enter the world of investment and you will surely succeed because the money is your collection.

Well said . It is not wrong to borrow for the sake of basic living. But avoid borrowing from investing in anything fraught with risks. Because in the event of a loss, it will be very difficult to return the money to its owners, and you will have fallen into a big problem.

Hello my friend, thank you. This is an important post. I think that the debt market will be a burden for the new investor. I advise whoever can invest without debt will be better

I agree and at the same time not because if someone lends you money you have to be responsible and return it but there are times that the money you asked for you will never return and that in itself is wrong because there you would already be breaking the trust of the other.

Really this is very useful and informative post . It's really helpful for us and especially new members . Investment and trading is good source of income if you have proper knowledge about crypto trading and investment you never get lose . Get help to experts get more knowledge about crypto trading and investment then start trading and investment . Be careful and active and always work hard . 

yes my pal i agree with you  , this discussion board provide us opportunity to earn cash and learn about cryptocurrency, and we also can make investments this money in cryptocurrency and get a terrific amount in month . so simply we have to take this opportunity, and recognize the policies and work.

I trust in crypto talk but I do not have money to invest in this. Yes thank you so much for your nice suggestion. I am also against borrowing money from anyone. We have to face double loss if we do not succeed in the investment. Debt is the most disturbing thing.

• +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right. In my oponion work hard gere in cryptotalk and earn money and learn also at the same time.

Then from this earning invest or trade when you get profit  then reinvest that profit and actual money for more profit. Never get loan from someone for trading.

• +1 1

On 3/23/2020 at 10:19 PM, malik6314193 said:

yes I agree with you. I always be sacred tp invest online but after joining the crypto talk and it give me way of earning then I started plans on investing my money. 

Investing is risky that is why some people feel so scared because of thinking that they may lose their money on it but the thing about investing in the world of cryptocurrency is that if you keep holding it for a long term then it would give you a big profit. 

• +1 1

One of the reason why most people end up poor is debt, these is true to it , debt has made so many people poor and we need to change that , we need to have something going on right now and we can be able to build on that we need to avoid debt at all cost and if its debt , let it be nessesary 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is such a great advice. Being a newbie myself I will try to take up on this advice until I feel I'm actually confident in all this and has ways to clear my debts (that is if I have any). Personally I'm against borrowing so let's see where I end up in. 

Hello friend, This is valid, this gathering truly permits us to bring in cash with no issues. Be that as it may, with respect to crypto credits, or an advance - this is an entirely poorly conceived notion! In spite of the fact that, as you state, everything relies upon who will choose it. In the event that you are certain that you can get a discount, at that point why not take it

On 3/23/2020 at 5:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

But remember, never borrow money from other people to invest. Imagine this investment fails? How are you willing to clear your debt?

That what I mean and I am sure you get the picture. 

Good luck!

I understand that investing comes with risks, so you shouldn't borrow money to invest in cryptocurrency. Use your earnings on cryptotalk forums to invest or trade on yobit. I think that earning in cryptotalk is quite helpful for us for initial capital when entering trading and investing.

• +1 1

You are right, because success can never be guaranteed while trading in crypto currency. If someone loses money borrowed from other then it would become difficult for him to return. Working on cryptotalk is good way to earn investment capital.

• +1 1

Very good advice one that some not very intelligent influencers don't follow and promoted to be in debt to invest in bitcoin instead, this was totally stupid from some of them. Don't ever take a loan to gamble or to buy Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies, or even stocks. It is not worth the risk as you will have to lose too much in case you do that.

The basic rule in trading is not to trade with money that you are not able to lose, and this market has a profit and a loss Consequently, one of the biggest mistakes is to borrow money that could be lost, thus doubling the person’s debts.