Company, Crypto helped industry to fight against the Coronavirus - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Company, Crypto helped industry to fight against the Coronavirus

This has been a great initiative and progress in trying to consolidate the use of cryptocurrencies in order to help save lives. It should also be noted that cryptocurrencies are greatly helping to weather the economic crisis that increased with the appearance of the virus.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 3/23/2020 at 2:02 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Pandagram, which operates a digital payment platform, has set up a medical mask production plant in Gyeonggi Province (near Seoul). The company is currently making two products: an air pollution resistant mask and a surgical mask, and says it will be ready to sell these items via its Android mobile app in April.

The company image shows the mask's packaging, including the claim that the mask can prevent particles of up to 0.4 micrometers from entering the breathing channels

The company states that discounts will be offered to customers who choose to pay using its Pandabit cryptocurrency, and claims to have already donated 50,000 masks to a charity called Good People, which supports medical workers and vulnerable groups affected by the pandemic.

4d419039b6.jpg

Dude  it is a good way to promote cryptocurrencies and also help people like they provide discounts and  on considered as charity  . So in this way this company provide two services.

• +3 1

@Beromnia @Nirala-091 @Naya123Naya @kikifam @Kiki fatmala 98

Well I think most countries are trying to work as hard to make sure to build , there is alot of good that is coming towrds what is happening to me the right idea is to build an effective source of the market improvement the company that are manufacturing this are becoming bright by the day , so to me there are so many countries manufacturing including my country

During the pandemic, cryptoworld have really help companies and individual to survive the those hardship period of time. Companies make transactions use cryptocurrency to reduce spreading the virus using fiat and individuals work from home in cryptoworld to earn during the lockdown. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency have helped allot to control spreading the virus, cryptocurrency was used to earn and make transactions during the period and have individuals and companies allot to survive the pandemic period. 

Yes I have also heard that cryptocurrency companies (exchanges)  helped others in fighting this pandemic. Like binance and pandagram and many other platforms which help in many ways such as charities, masks etc. 

• +3 1

On 1/12/2021 at 9:36 AM, joemcgwa said:

But for me I don't know why I never see the usefully of the medical mask to avoiding the virus infections, and actually I never using the those mask.

Of course the medical mask to avoid CORONA infection might be not useful depending on how users are using it, because there have some users who ware the mask but they touch it with their unwashed hands and hoping that's they have protected against virus for waring the mask only. 

• +5 1

This is a good news to hear. Crypto should put in more effort in curtailing the spread of the deadly virus. It will also make crypto to be known all over the world.

What that means to me is that in life, whatever happens wether good or bad has it benefits too. So look at this vase now, if not for corona , pronably that company would never thougjt of producing masks,.

• +2 1

It is a good move towards fighting Coronavirus. Paying using digital currencies is one of the most important means of preventing Corona virus, given that paper currencies are a means of transmitting infection.
I heard about many companies and laboratories around the world that have donated to fight Coronavirus.

Well, this is a good information mate, it shows the importance of cryptocurrency in society, korea is one of the country which is accepting cryptocurrency, and i think that's the reason why they're using crypto in donation.

In these fields that support society, it is a smart idea to use cryptography. This would increase the acceptance of digital currencies and increase the love of individuals for using these currencies after using them for humanity's purposes.

Bitcoin and digital currencies help greatly in the fight against viruses because it helps in the social dimension, and this is the most important thing to eliminate these viruses. I hope that the idea of dealing with digital currencies will spread more.

That's very good news, I thought Pandagram
It can be an example for other companies to actively help the pandemic. We both have to help the world in dealing with this epidemic so that we can both get out of the crisis, as a company engaged in crypto, it has become our concern for the environment because not only companies want to get profit but also play an active role in helping the health of the world.

• +1 1

Well, I think that that is a bold step taking by that company and that step is Worthy of emulation by other companies too, to some extent, the Corona virus pandemic has been a blessing to some countries in the sense that it make them shift group to producing face masks which they would not have think of it initially.

It is easy to get worldwide customers with cryptocurrencies, because international payments with cryptocurrencies is easier. They use that advantage of cryptocurrencies and at the same time they promote the use of crypto which for me is good.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right the cryptocurrency companies are also help the for the the word to to avoid the and fight with the covid-19 and one thing more I want to tell you that they are also making the mask

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, such steps and initiatives are the reason for the success of a digital currency, all they have to do is take such a step that makes the demand for their currency increase, and thus its price increases, and then automatically the demand for it will increase by investors, and so the success of the currency has been accomplished

• +3 1

Indeed, it is very good news, helping cryptocurrencies to eliminate Corona virus, I think it is very humanitarian, and it is also strong evidence that cryptocurrencies are a way to support governments and to improve the social and economic situation.

The idea was wonderful and stimulating, and this encourages buying with cryptocurrencies, but individuals will not buy a few and pay and transfer money, this will lose them. This offer for traders is better ... 

We thank the officials of this forum for these good efforts that will help citizens to avoid this virus, which is unforgiving to anyone .

• +2 1

This is a positive step to increase the popularity of cryptocurrency technology in more parts of the world, increase people's acceptance of it, and remove malicious and false rumors about these currencies.

It is very good, my friend, that these masks are sold in cryptocurrencies. Perhaps this improves the revenues of the platforms and the manufacturer of the masks. The cryptocurrency market will move well.

• +3 1