Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Thank you for making this post.Many of people are facing scam now a days.Do verify first and then spend your coins because many fake coins are present in the market.We should aware about it.

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, for this advice, of course, everyone should know these electronic currencies, as there are many of them a trick that deceives people, as there are known and famous currencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Doge, Ethereum and Dashcoin, and these currencies are among the best currencies that can be invested in and benefit from very much

@Cammer

In fact, there are many types of cryptocurrencies in the market, but I don't think all of them are genuine. We should all be wary of counterfeit currency. Stay safe. There will be a lot of coins in the market that will introduce people to you as real coins to deceive you. But you have to keep yourself alert, and keep yourself away from all these counterfeit coins.

• +1 1

We should be careful about new currencies in the market of crypto.there are many new currencies which are not of any worth and great value.so we should rely on old as old is gold.if you wanna try new currencies than you have the full idea of investing, trading and many more things.

For me, investment within brand new cash as well as buying and selling all of them is dangerous simply because many of them do not have a great quantity, as well as designers may pump or even get down this easy so that as a person stated, many of them are a scam

I don't know that there are actually scammed coins, thanks for there buddy that created this topic, I don't really believe in any coin apart from the yobit exchange site coins, since they are the coins am very much familiar with ,that's why I only depend on them, how about you @Mubiflow ?

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i agree this type of mistake make new and beginner, because they don't know the different between fake and real currency. So they invest thier income and face this problem and lose thier income. So don't make mistake of this type and take some suggestions and advices from senior and export. 

Invest in an unknown or unofficial coin is disaster and a way of loosing our fund , let make research on any new coin that we come across,don't just jump into investing in new coin because it has lot of benefit.thats scammers plans, please let all be careful

Is a good advice my friend because most of all the newbie here are not aware of this trick made by scammers.in this project they convinced a lot of people with there price and make a future ambition about the newly introduce coins which will allow many people to believe in them so let all becareful and avoid such kind of mistakes.

Yes this is very important. Dear members always be careful to use this crypto currency. Because now some people are use fake account and be careful about this type of people. Good wish all of you.

5 hours ago, Trainz said:

I don't know that there are actually scammed coins, thanks for there buddy that created this topic, I don't really believe in any coin apart from the yobit exchange site coins, since they are the coins am very much familiar with ,that's why I only depend on them, how about you @Mubiflow ?

It's very true their are so many cryptocurrency scammers some of them creates new currency just to steal your fund and some other create a duplicate of already existing coin if your are not careful you will just spend on coin you can't use @Trainz

On 12/8/2020 at 3:22 PM, Jermany said:

Good post, it is true that nowadays anyone can create a token, so it is important to investigate thoroughly about this new currency in the market and in which you plan to invest, usually beginners are recommended to invest guided by the first 100 currencies listed in coinmarketcap,

Yeah there are so meany coins which are created for scamming purposes, and they have no uses but only to still from thus who are new to cryptocurrency investment world, and some coins only survive for few days and they drop there price. so like you said its better to invest on coins with top 100 on the graph.

We must all be careful in any step we take here, but I think that people also have to live their own experience, I appreciate the good gesture of wanting to warn others

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that you have to be careful for content and writing comment about others Post so just be patient to be successful

• +4 1

It is true what you are saying, the vast majority of new currencies are highly manipulated. I tell you by experience, in my beginnings I invested in some new currencies hoping to make a profit but it was very bad for me, the currencies died easily and many times they do not give margin to make any maneuver.

• +3 1

This is a very good helpful topic I have to confess because there are many scammers in cryptoworld today who are always looking for people to cheat which is why we need to make deep research whenever we want to invest on any new coin to avoid lose to Scammers who will run with your money, kindly Invest on top coins for good assurance @Honny143 

• +3 1

You are right, we must be careful if we want to invest in new coins, because each new coin has the potential to be worthless or fraudulent. But there are also new coins that bring success, but if the number is very small and we don't know which new coin will work. If you have any doubts, it's better to invest in well-known coins like Ethereum or Litecoin.

• +1 1

I agree with you almost all new coins are a scam, we must be careful when investing and inform ourselves well since many of these coins disappear after a while and so you lose all your money

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

It's very true their are so many cryptocurrency scammers some of them creates new currency just to steal your fund and some other create a duplicate of already existing coin if your are not careful you will just spend on coin you can't use @Trainz

It better to be careful and always make lot of consultations before coming to conclusions, we can loose all what we have through this kind of scammed projects, this scammers are very scary ,anything that comes easily this days is scary @Mubiflow

Yes syou are right their are many new cryptocurrencies are lunching every time but we need to be careful before investing on them they said it have potential to go to moon but after lunching it goes down to earth so be careful before investing anyplace .

21 hours ago, It's ashoo said:

We should be careful about new currencies in the market of crypto.there are many new currencies which are not of any worth and great value.

Well, that's true buddy, we need to look for the profitable coin here in cryptocurrency so that we can gain some profit from it and to avoid losses, i will recommend bitcoin, ethereum and ripple to invest because these three gets the top 3 ranks on cryptocurrency and we can see there how profitable this three coins.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Labozhii said:

This is a very good helpful topic I have to confess because there are many scammers in cryptoworld today who are always looking for people to cheat which is why we need to make deep research whenever we want to invest on any new coin to avoid lose to Scammers who will run with your money, kindly Invest on top coins for good assurance @Honny143 

@Labozhii you have a good knowledge in crypto that's why you know everything about crypto and also scammers, its really good when  any new member share this type of content iam appreciate that member knowledge,

everyone should have this kind of knowledge then no one scam, I hope our knowledge useful for this forum, welcome mate on this great forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Agreed there are many new coins launched by the scammers in the market so we should be careful about them because they can cause of wastage of your time and also money. But all coins are not launched by the scammers so you can get benefit from them.

Very well informed. I'm new to the forum and I need a lot of information and experience. Your post is useful and will be of great use to me in the future. Your information will protect me from harm. And it will help you move forward.

• +1 1

We can take some ideas in terms of investment and we will very careful about new project and now a days alot of new users facing alot of scams every one should investigate first about new coins before investment.