Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

You are absolutely right. Such type of scams are going to be evolved more and more. And we should prevent such scams by using our knowledge mental abilities and sixth sense. Therefore, we should take a step to expose all these fake currencies by not involving to them a bit.

• +2 1

Most of the new coins are scam. Beginners have to be careful before investing. Some of them offers you to invest and give you promise that they will give you high profit but lastly they may scam 

Those who are new to the cryptocurrency marketplace should actually be a little more careful because they have less idea about the marketplace.  If they don't have a good idea about the token / wallet then they want to sell the wallet.  They want to sell more tokens or wallets. If they want more, they have to see how much their tokens have gone down or gone up. Then they will get the real price or the price will go up.  Then they need to sell the store. In fact, it is very important to be a little careful. So they need to have a very good idea about these.

• +1 2

I like this statemnent additionally and I need to disclose to you all that there is so numerous new cryptographic forms of money are new on the lookout for exchanging yet the best is I think btc on the grounds that I am utilizing btc for the exchanging and I accept on this coin new curremcies are generally tricks and the moderatore doing scames with honest people groups that is the explanation that new people groups dont put stock in the computerized showcasing so be care ful from the new digital currencies contribute with Btc for the better acquiring much obliged.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Obviously it always happens that you can lose your money because many cryptocurrencies promise a lot and in the end they fall very fast.

• +1 1

El 22/3/2020 a las 9:57, Cammer dijo:

Hola. Esto es para todos los principiantes que no tienen suficiente conocimiento o experiencia. 

Se agregan muchas monedas en línea todos los días, pero no todas son verdaderas. De hecho, el 95% de las monedas nuevas son solo una estafa, por lo que todos deben tener cuidado antes de invertir en estas monedas. ¡Pregunte antes de invertir!

I always use to participate in their air launches and I get them for free, so I only invest part of my time and not money, since as you say this it would possibly lead us that when investing we lose all our money and fall into those errors or types of scams.

• +1 1

Thank you for clarification. Indeed, there are many currencies on the market, so we must search and find out the good coin that is not counterfeit, verify it and be careful.

Exactly! A lot of coins are added online everyday but not all are real. In fact, most new coins are scam. Every one should investigate first about new coins before investment.

• +1 1

in my opinion investment on new coins or maybe trading them is volatile because most of them dont have right quantity and developers can pump or sell off is without problems and as you said loads of them are scam.

Yes you are right my friend. If you have knowledge about the investment you can invest in it properly. But you don't know more about the investment but you want to invest a small amount if you get profit on it you can start investing a large amount but if you suffer lose you can correct your mistake and continue the same.

• +1 1

Thank you for given us this wonderful information .

This is for entirely beginners who don't hold a sufficient amount knowledge or more experience
A group of coins are additional online everyday, but not the entire of them are true we need to pay more attention when working in this field.

• +1 1

This is true, but you can search for any currency before buying it or investing in it.The best site for viewing coins is the coin market cup

Thanks alot for awaring us from the fakes. You are absolutely right number of coins amare introducing day by day but very rare are real from them. Most of the coins are fake . I really don't trust in new coins. Old is gold so i preferred to work with old coins. By the way thanks alot for awaring.

• +1 1

Unfortunately the cryptographic world is infected with scammers, before making any investment or working on pages, you have to investigate the cryptocurrency in which you intend to invest, so as not to fall into scams. And it is very easy to create a token in the new blockchains, which facilitates criminal activity, so you must be very careful when investing in new cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you it happened to me several times that I lost my money for believing in scam projects or coins just for wanting to test to see if they were true and get a goot profit but the ones who took advantage of me were them

• +2 1

Indeed, you are correct, old buddy, there are numerous fakes on account of encryption, we should be cautious and avoid potential risk at all times. Fraudsters come from a ton of entryways, regardless of whether they are phony coins or destinations of burglary, so we need to stand by, particularly the cryptographic field, which needs quiet and patient individuals. Jn

• +4 1

Yes i agree you should always look for the trusted and legit cryptocurrency.If newcomers in this crypto word come to me for some advice for investing in some specific currency and aviod to invest in new born coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you choose the first top 10 currencies for trading in crypto market. You need to look at the trading volume. You have a good experience and skills about trading for trading. Then you can good profit. Otherwise you lose your money.

• +1 1

I think it is valid there are numerous new cryptographic forms of money on regular schedule dispatched. Along these lines, each money isn't genuine and supportive now current time face the new form of spam. Along these lines, be cautious and additional data read the other post.

I totally agree with you,  a lot of coins are added online every day but most of them are scam . We should aware about this . Because these coins attract and can make us  stuck on it . So  friends be careful about these coins .

• +1 1

Indeed, you are correct, old buddy, there are numerous fakes on account of encryption, we should be cautious and avoid potential risk consistently. Fraudsters come from a great deal of entryways, regardless of whether they are phony coins or locales of burglary, so we need to stand by, particularly the cryptographic field, which needs quiet and patient individuals.

Thanks my friend for this kind of explanation about these fraudulent activities. Yes many people caught in the tricks of the scammers and deals with the airdrops. But all kinds if these airdrops are totally fakes. So my friend be careful to judge the real currency .

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Yes you are right I totally agree with you there are many peoples that are cheat by them. My friend also cheated by the fake coins. I advise you to chose first 90 crypto currencies and you take a look of the trading rate. Most people also believe on new coins and they also earned money through it but it depend upon your luck.

You are right mate their are many scamming sites which show himself as investment corner and attain the people to do work with these sites and offers a big profit and airdrops some people which is not know about those sites invest their money. They make people fool and and do nothing back to invester. Cryptotalk is best forum for those people who want to start their own business and want to earn big profit and BTC. The scamming sites are time wasted and to avoid these sites we have proper knowledge.