Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

In fact, I think that I am now beginning to do trading .. I will wait for a period of time during which I gain experience before starting it .. and of course I will take the opinion of the experts here before doing that .. because I have seen a lot of people who lost their money and effort in such fake currencies. Thank you for the alert Good luck everyone 🖤

Yes my friend be careful for new crypto currency in the market.  You should careful for your work and currency.  Best of luck my friend          

Yes it is true,we have to be discreet in making choices of cryptocurrencies in the market because at times it may be scammers.so let's make proper inquiries before trading or investmenting with this cryptocurrencies.because most cases scammers launch coins in order to deceive and mislead members.so let's be careful 

16 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Labozhii you have a good knowledge in crypto that's why you know everything about crypto and also scammers, its really good when  any new member share this type of content iam appreciate that member knowledge,

everyone should have this kind of knowledge then no one scam, I hope our knowledge useful for this forum, welcome mate on this great forum.

I have actually been in cryptoworld for sometime now but due to school things has not been easy for me it now things are much easier which is why I came into this forum to learn more so that I can create a good life for myself in the future.

With the new Kipto you can benefit more if you wish.  And for that you will need a lot of patience.  If you can work with patience, it is possible to earn more money in a short time. For this you will need skills.

• +2 1

Thank you for your advise it is a very important issue that every new member interests in, because we heard a lot of people lost their money at these untrusted sites and coins

• +1 1

I agree with you. I advise any investor to check the coin's history through charts and do some technical analysis before investing. new coins without history are always risky. also, I advise everyone to read the coin's white paper and learn about it's project details and do some research about the team behind the project. this is necessary especially for long-term investments. good luck my friends 

• +2 1

It isn't erroneous to decide to try new crypto monies since they may possibly be profitable a lot when you should be blessed, however, take to averting the fraud kinds. I'd a couple of scam injuries two decades past due to imitation coins.

• +2 1

I am very grateful for your feedback .

There are many companies that are difficult trust because they close very soon I have wasted a lot my time on those companies I will also advise you that they are united

• +2 1

On 12/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, Honny143 said:

its really good when  any new member share this type of content iam appreciate that member knowledge,

@Honny143 actually all newbie member in our forum is not new in crypto world so they have different kind of experience such as about trading, investment or so on..  Also it can be happened that they had worked before in another forum.          

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 actually all newbie member in our forum is not new in crypto world so they have different kind of experience such as about trading, investment or so on..  Also it can be happened that they had worked before in another forum.          

@Dorjoy12 you're absolutely right and I agree that in this forum so many new members looks like newbies, because they join this forum newly but actually they are not new in crypto world,

they know so many things so we can't considered them as newbies because of their rank, so we respect their knowledge.

• +2 1

Hmmm, there are a lot of coins that are risky. You have to check before investing in these coins. Because a lot of coins are very risky.

• +1 1

we must duck innocent more or less not recognizable coins and we be supposed to focus on the nearly everyone trendy and trusted by the nearly all natives in cryptoworld for us to elude self cheat
Thanks for sharing

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 you're absolutely right and I agree that in this forum so many new members looks like newbies, because they join this forum newly but actually they are not new in crypto world,

they know so many things so we can't considered them as newbies because of their rank, so we respect their knowledge.

Yeah I have face such new members that they have such gigantic information so we will see this difference when we are reading the topic and posts of members where we face it so it will help us alot, as many members don't read the topic of newbie so for me it is essential to read all topics for learning something..

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

they know so many things so we can't considered them as newbies because of their rank, so we respect their knowledge

Always we should judge members with their activity not by their rank @Honny143..  Because ignoring a new rank members mean we may ignoring a good crypto expert member who can be helpful for this forum as well for us..  That is why It's time to help everyone             

• +1 1
  • +3 1

30 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Always we should judge members with their activity not by their rank @Honny143..  Because ignoring a new rank members mean we may ignoring a good crypto expert member who can be helpful for this forum as well for us..  That is why It's time to help everyone             

@Dorjoy12  to this point I totally agree with you every new member not new in crypto few members are shine llke diamond through their Post,

if we notice those  members then encourage them its our duty and give good rating to increase their confidence to make good post always.

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful post, my friend!
Many beginners fall into the trap of new currencies and blinded by greed, so they do not distinguish that the whole matter is deceptive, and that they will lose a lot in return for their blind confidence in the new offers from the sites that they are added to and the new currencies

2 hours ago, TH Tarek said:

I agree with you.  I advise any investor to check the currency history through charts and do some technical analysis before investing.  New currencies without history are always risky.  Also, I advise everyone to read Coin’s white paper and learn about its project details and do some research about the team behind the project.

I like this answer. i think you are right. 

23 hours ago, Honny143 said:

if we notice those  members then encourage them its our duty and give good rating to increase their confidence to make good post always.

Of course we Will do this always brother because if we do so then sooner or later we can have good Information from them @Honny143 which will be too much helpful for us..  But its hard to find out good newbie as we have lot newbie now..           

Many currencies are just scame that is case of lot of financial loss be away from those coins. Bitcoin litcoin and etherem are famous of coins believe on it. Other you can verify then invest. 

Always invest your time, energy and resources carefully and rationally. There are thousands of scammers in the market with thousands of different tricks and plans. You need to be so practical and content to avoid their traps. For example, offering too high returns is thier common hack. If you are a practical, rational and intellectual person, you can recognize the scammer easily and will get away with it instantly but if you are careless and irrational, you will fall to his trap the very moment. The platform like crypto talk is real and authentic because it gives you the money in return of your hard work and time invested. Stick to it and don't stray. 

My friend, I am the information you provide, but I would like to ask about the opportunities presented by the new currencies, as they achieve a great rise that could reach tens of times

Yes I am very happy with your post because you try some big issue on this platform the new currencies in the market are may be harmful for us because the rate of that consist are up and don't so we should to be very very careful when we use this type of currencies

Cryptocurrencies are the world where no one is the owner who tries to bring some development so that's why there are a lot of scam and as it is decentralized so no one will come to help u so u have to protect yourself . Learn how to recognize the fake schemes and scam airdrops and avoid them