Is negative impact of Corona virus is Ended on Btc and whole crypto market - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Is negative impact of Corona virus is Ended on Btc and whole crypto market

On 3/21/2020 at 1:04 PM, chrislynn said:

From last two days I am notices bitcoin is perfectly bullish condition and yesterday morning btc was below 6000$ but within few hours it's price crossed two resistance level 6000$ and 6450$ but late night again btc change their gear and below 6000$ today morning again btc back gear and crossed resistance of 6000$ and now it's price is 6230$ is now corona virus negative impact ended or not because btc price recovery from 4400$ to 6800$.

Corona is made pandemic situation in the world. And mostly all the countries are on economic crisis. And it cause on crypto price also. But it's recover very soon. because many people of who lost their job entered into crypto field to earn money.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think the cryptocurrencies were not affected by the Corona virus and are still rising and this is good and I think that Corona had a positive effect on Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the negative impact of Corona virus on crypto currency has come to a halt and now all the crypto currencies have started to regain the value that they had before this virus started.

Since the middle of the third month, bitcoin came out of the risk stage that the Corona virus affected the price, and after May 12 the half started and it seems that the positive half effects will start strongly with the beginning of the sixth month, but in short we can say that the risk of the virus on cryptocurrencies has disappeared

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/1/2020 at 2:32 AM, Mayanour said:

Well my friend that the Corona virus has negatively affected the economy of most countries and that the cryptocurrencies have been affected by that as well, but it is expected that it will stabilize once the outbreak of the Corona virus

That's right and as of now it finally healed from the effect of corona virus because as we can see it finally doubled the price from 5000$ to 10000$ at this time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

l think also so  BTC could survive from COVID-19. But no doubt there is still some impact of the whole world and it affects cryptoworld. Maybe after solved this problem everything will be better. 

The impact of corona virus will touch all market in the economic world not only the crypto and we can see that with the bear of the month of march ,but now the market is good and return to normal 

Corona virus affected all economic activities in the world as well as impact on cryptocurrencies because most of these currencies have projects and these projects were affected by the spread of virus also.

I also see the price movement of the bitcoin in the market since the disease spread all over the world. And as expected there's a price drop and i take advantage in to it and buy and invest to bitcoin. And now it has value and i sell it in the good price. Yes sometimes there's a big loss but there's always a way to pass through to that problem and  overcome it.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:04 PM, chrislynn said:

From last two days I am notices bitcoin is perfectly bullish condition and yesterday morning btc was below 6000$ but within few hours it's price crossed two resistance level 6000$ and 6450$ but late night again btc change their gear and below 6000$ today morning again btc back gear and crossed resistance of 6000$ and now it's price is 6230$ is now corona virus negative impact ended or not because btc price recovery from 4400$ to 6800$.

Cryptocurrency will be always affected once the global market get punched by a disaster or an major event that will affect it negatively. The inconsistency of price of btc is due to also changes in economic activity during pandemic and i think once everything is fine the market will go back to normal so does the value of btc. 

On 3/21/2020 at 8:04 AM, chrislynn said:

If not because of covid 19 pandemic the price of Bitcoin will have reached $10000-$11000 but the price has now fully recovered.

Corona virus had affected only little bit on the btc and other crypto market but the market has already revived from the virus. Because this coins are made for this purpose to transact maintaining distance and with our own phone.

Corona has no direct effect at all on the price of any currency in the crypto market, but the psychological state of traders may lead to such things and push them to sell significantly and in a short time, causing a decrease in the price of the currency or bitcoin.