No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:51 AM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

I think it is possible to happen if all of the country in the whole world accept bitcoin but I think accepting bitcoin in the whole is imposible. Bitcoin are so votalite, you can even predict the price of it tomorrow or on the other day, that's why bitcoin is imposible to be accepted by all of the government. If we get bitcoin for our salary in our jobs then it could also very suspicious because that's not fair because the price of bitcoin could dumped in any minute.

• +2 1

Bitcoin was made and introduced to serve different purposes depending on the level of your understanding in handling and managing crypto currencies. Today trading and investment making in crypto world has become the most, smart, fastest and profitable means to become multi millionaire. Through crypto currency you make payment for purchases across the big supermarkets, popular shopping companies and others. Several online games, sites and campaigns can be benefited rewarding participants via crypto currencies.

Edited by Guru2050

Bitcoin has several uses in the field of technology, not just buying and selling, so you must always think about the correct way to obtain the Bitcoin currency and how I will use it in order to make the most of it without risk or to avoid the large losses related to Bitcoin

• +1 1

I talk you about bitcoin. Now it's price is 19000$. From predictor's it's price will go at 50000$ at the end of 2021. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin. You buy bitcoin when it's price go at 15000$. You wait some time for buying.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:31 PM, Wrath said:

Working for bitcoins would be good if lot of sites where paying people in it, this will increase the coin value and make it more accessible  to many people who can't afford to buy it and help bring stability to the market.

I think you have a point here. If every website can be paying in Bitcoin that  will be the best ideas. Because Bitcoin will be use in all countries most especially the developing countries and a lot of people won't have any option than to accept Bitcoin as their local currency....

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Very good topic. I haven't seen any company or organizations that uses bitcoin as their modes of payment but I have heard in some developed country some of their companies have already adopted this mode of payment as they pay their workers with cryptocurrency and also can pay with cryptocurrency for their services @Trainz

It will be of advantage we we get paid with cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, but as you said @Mubiflow many companies don't pay ,but just very few and in the developed nation's. I will be very happy if I get laid for my service in btc.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

To compare bitcoin to fiat currency is not correct. Bitcoin is normally compared to commodity like gold that has a very high value that is normally bought, sold and traded for profit.

• +1 1

The economic mentality at the moment is based on trading or investing for profit, regardless of the asset being traded.
Therefore, we hear about crypto in this way, buy and sell and invest.
As it happened some time ago, when water was listed on the commodity exchange to be traded based on supply and demand.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Trainz said:

It will be of advantage we we get paid with cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, but as you said @Mubiflow many companies don't pay ,but just very few and in the developed nation's. I will be very happy if I get laid for my service in btc.

@Trainz it's true present few developed countries adopted bitcoin in their country, and some online shopping companies also allows bitcoin as a payment method to improve their business,

but iam not sure those countries companies pay payments through bitcoin for their worker's, if this news real then those company worker's have good scope to  earn more income.

It will not beneficial for workers or employed because the employeds are not rich people mostly employed or workers has basic needs and complete their needs by their monthly income and they didn't want their income in bitcoins because it will fluctuating itself day by day and employed didn't take risk because of their low monthly income. Thats why it not beneficial for the poor people.

6 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Trainz it's true present few developed countries adopted bitcoin in their country, and some online shopping companies also allows bitcoin as a payment method to improve their business,

but iam not sure those countries companies pay payments through bitcoin for their worker's, if this news real then those company worker's have good scope to  earn more income.

I also doubt that even in the advanced countries they pay workers in Bitcoin, I only know that many companies allow the exchange of goods and services through cryptocurrency, company like Amazon and the rest, and that's a good sign mate

i think people think in that way in bitcoin and i means buying and selling only because the price is rising massively first , and also bitcoin cant be use in lot of fields right now , only you can use it to pay some services but not yet in the real world , thats why .. 

Don't worry it would happen when people would love to receive their salary in Bitcoin and for daily bitcoin would be used still it would takes time to change the mindset of the people. It's new technology and people are not going to accept it at the moment but lately they would accept it and things would happen as u have thought

You will discover corporations that supply to repay ones pay with BTC although almost all corporations likely don’t practice it with the expenses or maybe more papers

• +3 1

An important topic, my friend, until now, I am working to collect money and securities in order to earn money and then buy and sell

the actual system of the coin is to make payments, the people are making money out of it because of the flexibility of the coin there must be payments in the btc for the good of the people and the currency too.

Trading on bitcoin or any currency is very beneficial and I think trading on gold or on silver is also best for all of us for this we will surely earnd a lot it's a unique idea by this we can face profit or loss amazing idea for learning. 

I think that we all should invest in bit coin which has no get or loss,if you are investing in bit coin then it will bring for you more success because its value is not getting down but it is stable,we should be ready for little loss in such trading,stable your mind and work continuously will brings for us more happiness.

You are very right friend, the important thing is to make the cryptocurrency community grow and it is not simply to win and sell and that's it, you have to operate and manage to use this as a great job and a great opportunity to improve our life despite the complex it will always be worth It's worth learning and trying to get there.

This will undoubtedly be the new thought that the entire system must change and modify the old state mercantilism that exists in some countries where only the political leadership and some bank owners benefit, that is why it is good that cryptocurrencies are accepted worldwide for the benefit of all.

My friend, cryptocurrencies whose price depends on their actual trading volume in the markets every year, despite all that happens, but there is actually support and giving prizes for dead currencies whose value is almost zero or giving parts of the currency for free to members in order to support it in the markets and thus it becomes a big rise in the trading markets Thank you

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Working on Bitcoin is better for a long investment than for buying and selling. The profits that can be earned for a long time are greater than daily trading.

You point out some good point. This really good and helpful. I don’t have any idea about this before. Thanks for the information. I learn about this things from you. Hopefully it will help me in my near future. Have a nice day everyone.             

On 10/16/2019 at 10:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

Through buying and selling the coins we can make good money in the crypto market becasue through this we can make 100$ in just a single day through the coins if we invest almost the 500$ in the BTC and start trading in that coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

Yes dude it is always good to work and earn Bitcoins is it becoming more high but many people believe that it is totally volatile when did they just focus on buying or selling of Bitcoin. We should do work for Bitcoin and also take it as a business to earn from it

• +2 1