Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Thanks my friend for this useful and important information. You did a great work by searching about it. I appreciate your effort. And again thanks for this information. 

• +1 1

I find the main difference between the digital money and the cryptocurrency and it is that the digital money also have the physical form while the cryptocurrency does not have the physical form

we need to find sure that we are able to be the right effort to it , we need to work and be good in what we are working and finding the solution to the problems we are facing so to me the difference is that the digital currency act as the wallet to hold your fiat,

Thanks for sharing it.i know that these are same but they have a big difference digital currency is present in earth to earn while the crypto currency is only earned by internet online. There are big difference but for now time i suggested they are same thanks for your information 

Digital money is money that is used through the internet, you can obtain it, transfer it or exchange it for another currency, you can use it to pay for goods and services, digital currencies do not have geographic or political borders, cryptocurrencies are a variety of digital currencies, they are assets used as Exchange medium is considered trustworthy because they are based on cryptography and are not regulated by conventional financial systems.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think they are all the same and that is the reason why so many governments don't want to accept crypto. They want something that they can have total control over and not some internet based currency. 

Topic is really useful, currently many people confuse concepts like virtual currency,, digital currency, cryptocurrency.
This clear distinction between these forms is one of the most important things any member of the crypto community needs to know to be able to explore projects & help promote the value of blockchain/crypto.

Edited by MrSpasybo

Thank you very much my friend
It is a very wonderful post, and it is also a very important topic, given that working on this forum correctly will make us earn the cryptocurrency.

Thanks expert for the wonderful guide. Really I'm new to the forum because really I don't know the difference between digital money and crypto money. So I say thanks for the good enlightment, have a nice day ahead.

It is exceptionally great data since numerous of us still don't get it the distinction between advanced monetary standards and cryptocurrencies, thank you for your extensive explanation and it'll offer assistance a lot.

Dear there is greate difference between crypto currencies and digital currencies. Because you can use digital currencies any where but the crypto currencies is only use for trading and only for investment.  Most of the people use digital currencies as a business in physical world.

Digital currencies are assets that are money and a type of currency, but they do not exist in physical and physical forms, but rather they are virtual and exist in the virtual world or Internet space.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about the difference between digital money and cryptocurrencies. Digital money are money in bank account while cryptocurrencies are coins that can be converted to fiat currency. 

I thank you my friend for the amount of knowledge and information that you put in this post, and we must explain the difference between real and digital currencies because this is very important for everyone.

• +1 1

Actually I don’t. Thanks for posting about this my friend. I will read others comments about it and i will get some ideas. I love this thing about crypto you will learn lots of thing day by day. 

I have just joined the world of cryptocurrency and this is the first time I am working on a cryptocurrency website. I think digital currency and cryptocurrency are the same. I don't know much about cryptocurrency yet.

Cryptocurrency is also called digital currency because we are earning it online where as cryptocurrencies depends on cryptography.

Edited by Sanam jung
  • +3 1

Thanks for such a clear explanation as most of the members are confused among both these and are unable to understand the difference among them so it's a good post to make it clear for everyone that Cryptocurrency is just a type of digital currency so the Digital currency is a broader term.

A simple and beautiful explanation. I knew the difference, but it is good to put similar publications in order to distribute the members. Try the difference between the different terms in order to understand where we are talking

Take your opinion Digital money, for example, USDT, and it can be authorized for coins. As for cryptocurrencies, they are fake and found on the Internet.

• +3 1

I didn't know about digital money and crypto-currency's different before. As I'm a new member in this platform I'm not experienced in this things. Thanks for giving us the perfect knowledge about it. Hope we can get more informative post from you. Wishing success to all the members.  

Thank you for this clarification. Indeed, there is a lot of difference between them, as cryptocurrencies are decentralized, and their price is only controlled by the compilers and the supply and demand for them, unlike the digital currency whose price is controlled by the bank.

hello friend I want to thanks to you for sharing your knowledge for us about the difference between cryptocurrencies in the digital currency your information and very valuable for us we can learn more thing by using this platform of program c by the way the value of this currency is increased day by day and we can use it about any form of cash in digital form in hard form we can use it for earning money for investing