Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend and I think I am encrypted coins come on much better than digital coins. Because encrypted currencies are easy to replace between people without transactions or the like in contrast to digital currencies. Thank you my friend for this wonderful information. Good luck everyone.

It also requires digital currencies to identify the user. He will need to upload his personal photo, some documents issued by the public authorities, proof of address ... and many other documents and procedures that prove the identity of the person. Either buying, investing, or any other operations in the cryptocurrency do not need or require any of that needed by digital currencies. However, the cryptocurrencies or Cryptocurrencies are not 100% anonymous.

Now I can understand about this difference of digital and crypto currencies by your informative posts. 

Thanks dear, so you means that the currency that exists in physical condition is said to be digital currency if it is in the form of digital fiat like in our debit card, and in banking apps. 

Yes dear, it is often talked about encrypted and digital currencies as one thing by members, but there is a big difference between them and it must be corrected by the participants as the digital currency is traded on the ground in the form of papers while only encrypted currencies are dealt with in the Internet world

Yes, dear, I understand the difference between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies in digit form. Digital currencies are tangible currencies on the ground and there are tangible pieces of them that are printed in Switzerland in general, or cryptocurrencies are digital currency. Yes, they are online. Yes, but in the form on the Internet, they are not from the money that is sold In Switzerland, in concrete terms, the goal of its existence is the Internet only, and it is encrypted with a hexadecimal counting system. Thank you very much

• +1 1

I really didn't know the difference between them.  It is important to differentiate between them because they differ in terms of support, storage and a lot of things. Thank you, my friend, for raising this topic. 

Yes you're right I agree with you you need to understand the difference between detail money and cryptocurrencies this such basic things is important for her if you can't get any experience or learning about this then you can just lose your money here

I guess many of us didn't notice that but the difference between digital money and cryptocurrencies
As the difference between the word money and cash currencies
Digital money is as I mentioned, and it is possible that cryptocurrencies are called digital money, but in any case, it is a type of currency

• +3 1

I really didn't know about it.
 I also thought digital money was similar to cryptocurrencies. 
I didn't know the difference between them. digital money has a paper alternative. 
Thank you for sharing this useful information

Important topic Thank you for your clarification, my friend.
What is meant by decentralization of cryptocurrencies ??
We know that paper currencies depend for their strength on the country's gold stock. On the basis of this, currencies can increase their value compared to others in value currencies. How is the value of the currency raised or decreased?

Thank you colleague
The digital currency has become the currency of the future, many companies, banks, and even world famous people have become dependent on it, especially in light of the Corona pandemic, and I think it will take a big place in the world

People confuse both currencies as the same and this is wrong.

Electronic currency is any currency that is dealt with, such as the dollar and the euro, but it has been converted into an electronic card in order to make it easier for people to deal with it, as for the encrypted currency, it is something completely different.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this valuable information and as far as i know the crypto currencies are the one who gave us a digital money or real money and thanks for this platform.

Yes you are right but i want to add something that crypto is also a digital currency. Digital currency is that currency which operate digitally and crypto also operate digitally. 

Hello there and greetings I am new member of this forum and I don't have any experience about and knowledge about digital and cryptocurrency but I am learning very fast and in few days I will be able to gain information about wituland digital currency

Yes, I am confused between concentrated coins and encrypted currencies, at first I could not distinguish between these two concepts, so I thought they were one. I have now met. I think a lot of people are totally like me. I find it difficult to understand the concept of digital money, I simply understand that there are special funds to be used on the Internet.

Cryptocurrencies: The money used on the Internet is digital money that exists in the form of numbers why it has a material equivalent in the real world you can use it to pay for goods and services such as filling phone and internet accounts 
Cryptocurrencies: It is a variety of cryptocurrencies but encrypted for its own system. One of the main objectives of encryption science is to make communications safe and protected.

Yes, there are a lot of differences between digital currency and paper currency, in addition to the points I mentioned that the digital currency is not controlled, unlike the paper currency that is controlled by the laws of countries.

• +2 1

The difference between digital money and cryptocurrency this is always clear digital currency is to be invest and mine while cryptocurrency is a currency that can be mine in it platform for only member that are participant.

• +1 1

Certainly there is a difference between them, and many members are unaware that they are two different things. Digital money can be withdrawn from the central bank because it is supported by banks, in addition to the bank controlling its price. As for the encrypted currency, it is decentralized and the bank does not control its price and it is traded via the Internet only, and you can't withdraw it from the banks.

Hello my friend, thank you for explaining the difference between crypto and digital.
And I want to say in simple words, digital currencies are basically real currencies that we deal with and are subject to the authority of a specific country
Cryptocurrencies are not subject to any authority and do not have any physical form. They are just computer programs that do not rely on real currency.

It is very useful information and most of the novice members are not aware of it
The question often arises in the forum
I hope that the article reaches everyone. Thank you for your cooperation in exchanging useful information among the members

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are characterized by being decentralized and not controlled by any government, and therefore the prices of cryptocurrencies are not fixed because they depend on supply and demand mainly, where investment in cryptocurrencies is more profitable.

The distinction between digital and cryptocurrency is obvious. In online forums, the word "digital currency" is often used. I'd like to correct members on the fact that cryptocurrency is incorrect.