Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Dear friend thank you for sharing this informational post for us because we have learnt the difference between cryptocurrencies and digital currency from your post .your topic is very helpful and attractive I like your topic thank you best of luck.

To my understanding both digital currency and cryptocurrency are the same currency we are all speaking of it just name that change all are currency that will be mine before earning or to invest on them.

• +1 1

That the volatility of cryptocurrency prices, the low prices, and the rise in prices from time to time is what attracted a large number of people to invest in and trade in cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, and its prices have begun to rise dramatically because it is limited and cannot be inflated.

Each type of currency has its own features, as digital currencies are supported by central banks and can be traded digitally and on paper every dollar and euro. Funds can be transferred digitally through a Paypal account and other methods Internet.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic and also thank you that you explained clearly about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, there is a wide difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, but you explained to everyone about them and thank you very much

• +3 1

It is as if cryptocurrencies are electronic currencies, but with special and additional advantages, the most important of which is the decentralization that it enjoys due to its reliance on blockchain technology.

That digital currencies have a fixed value compared to cryptocurrencies, whose prices fluctuate differently every period of time.  Cryptocurrencies provide privacy, security and speed, but digital currencies are not available for everyone in the world, as Paypal is not available in all countries of the world 

A distinction must be made between encrypted and digital currencies if the cryptocurrencies operate without any official cover or any central bank source for them and deal with them via the Internet using encryption operations as protection for them as there is no intermediary for them. As for digital currencies, there are two types for it: a digital currency issued by central banks  The second type is digital currencies issued by companies such as (Libra).

• +3 1

This information is very useful for you. I was aware that there were some differences, but I did not imagine that they are so different.Thank you. You have corrected some of my thoughts due to your topic and your contribution to providing assistance

• +3 1

Yes, i understand that digital money and crypto currencies are other things. But they have conect, crypto like digital are insite internet. They both have value, only the cryptocurrency is not yet so popular, it still needs a lot to go through to be close to real money, but it has great prospects.

Thank you for this wonderful and useful post, I did not know what is the difference between digital money and cryptocurrencies, and now that I read your post the idea is clear.

Thank you for these tips my friend. I really didn't know that as a beginner
What I understood is that digital currencies differ from cryptocurrencies in the source of these currencies, either a centralized or decentralized system.

good greeting . You have clearly mentioned the difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency. I prefer the encrypted currency and dealing with it is clear and good. I hope that more friends join us to work with us and benefit.

Your topic is very helpful buddy,  actually most of the beginners are ignorant about crypto seriously.  We should always ask the senior members if we don't understand anything before investing so that we wont rush and do anything stupid. 

There is a big difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies
Digital currencies are coins, but they are found in banks and are traded by remittances, paypal, and others.
As for cryptocurrencies, they are currencies that do not exist on the ground but have a value and are produced by mining.
It is possible that my information is wrong, but this is what I know about both currencies. I hope that if my information is wrong, someone corrects it for me.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

well about crypto currency eve I don't know about it before I consider crypto currencies and digital currencies same.where digital money has an alternative on the ground in the form of papers, while cryptocurrencies are present in the world of the Internet only.many people are still didn't know what is the difference within the two, i hope that many people will be know about from this.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for sharing the difference between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies is that paper currencies are handled by hand. As for cryptocurrencies, they are dealt with electronically and their price is higher and more valuable than the rest of the currencies.

thank your friend for such a good explanation between these two to be honest I was not aware of such information

Yes, there is a big difference between digital money and cryptocurrency my friend
Digital money has an alternative on the ground, for example: your bank account is just a number and if you withdraw it from the bank, they give you a paper currency instead.
As for the encrypted currency, there is no paper alternative on the ground

Thank you, my friend, for this topic. It is interesting to read it. We can also differentiate between types of currencies. I hope we will find a lot of these topics in this forum. Thank you.

• +3 1

Well, my friend, honestly, I did not have a complete idea about this topic. Thank you for clarification, but yes, you are right, there are many here who do not distinguish between cryptocurrencies and digital currency, and this is a mistake that many people make

Thank you for this useful topic ، I wouldn't differentiate between digital money and cryptocurrency had it not been for your topic, I used both terms as having the same meaning, I'm still learning here.

• +3 1

Perusing the posts here, it seems like many don't comprehend the contrast between computerized cash and digital currencies. 

Advanced cash is cash streaming across networks in computerized structure. That can be everything, except generally is computerized fiat cash, supported by national banks. Consider Euros or dollars, however then in electronic structure, rather than imprinted on paper. The channel is encoded, as are generally the exchanges, however the cash doesn't depend on it. 

Digital currencies are a type of cash depending on cryptography, and typically having a decentralized framework as premise (rather than sponsorship by a focal power). Conversely with nonexclusive computerized cash, digital currencies get their security from the non-disavowal of crypto exchanges. 

So where you can have a ledger with computerized cash, put away in one spot, some place in a data set, your crypto coins regularly depend on decentralized stockpiling, and scrambled exchanges.

Cryptocurrency is the digital funds is centralised in generally personal belongings to a fussy basis series the crypto currencies are decentralised here will not be any go-between between the transaction between the business part and the advertising character at this time. 

Dear friend @Hashem3456 @Mosa @King605 on my way to getting a difference in my own argument, e-Money doesn't have a system that is making sense because it is an essential necessity of money to be transformed into an electronic wallet based on fiat. Cryptocurrencies are made from a source. Thank you