A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

My recommendation for the beginners are that they should stick to their work with firm faith. And give their best without breaking the rules and regulations of this forum. Slowly slowly you will made progress and then you will succeed . So whenever you stuck somewhere then just try ,try , and try again and prove yourself.

Freelancing needs some specific skills and gits but at this platform we can earn money only by our knowledge and that's why i join this platform 

It’s really helpful post for beginners. Here is a great opportunity for beginners.It’s one kinds of online job but it is so easy from others online job. Here we can learn and earn money from here. Sometime it is not possible for a beginner to earn money from online but this site is very different from others site.

Edited by Locy

I recommend beginners to follow the rules and regulations of this forum strictly. Post useful and informative material. Collect bitcoins.post more and more to earn more and more money.

You are right the faucets are useless and the freelancing is not easy too you need to learn a skill and struggle a lot before you can make something from the freelancing.

• -2 1

Yes it is true. Some of us started with the faucet but is a waste of time. You need to hard work and spending lots of time but earning for a small amount. It does not worth it your effort and you are consuming electricity. This forum is better more than and I want to congratulate you because you are here now

I think this forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto. We can also make some satoshi every day. If you're new in this forum you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. You should also know you can use this forum as a additional money source and knowledge pool. If you work hard you can be more efficient person in crypto world.

• +4 1

Not only beginners, even senior members have started  with working for faucets or similar sites and end up wasting their time without even learning anything. While here one can get knowledge as well as earn for their time and contribution.

I agree with you mate, most of the faucet are waste of time because you gain very little in a lot of time and effort. I don't think they are profitable. Even yobit's crytotalk campaign pay two or three times more free bitcoin than they do. Other opportunities like good airdrops and bounties always unravel themselves so doing a bit research in the internet and following this forum thoroughly may help you discover them. 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

What is the meaning of the faucet? I have downloaded a question on this topic, and I cannot answer something that I do not know. Please help me and answer my question

Yes you are right crypyo talk is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn at the same time .Besides crypto talk ,fivver and freelancing are also good options .

Indeed it is an exercise in futility and doesn't earn substantial sums of money 

I accept that here in the gathering we are harvesting palatable additions that make you work more earnestly and keep on creation more gains

Thank you for your recommendation. But  I Don't  think so. Because  crypto  doesn’t  waste our time.  If you work here only for profit you can think so. But I am not working  here only for profit. I work here to get Knowledge  and become experience. Free lyncher  is best but  it is not easy for everyone.  So for biginner  in online  job crypto is the best.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:17 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

It's true  my friend  cryptotalk  is best  platform   to get cryptotalk  without  any investment.  We can do trading  and earn  more with that money.  Also  freelancing  is another  good  option. 

This is a good advice because many beginners start working on the sites of taps and applications that pay a small amount of bitcoin and they do not know many ways to earn money, which makes them put a lot of effort without any benefit

Working freely on the Internet as a first step to collecting money is the best way to work in captcha solution sites or questionnaires or work in marketing sites for products It is considered the best way to raise capital for trading and making profits instead of wasting time in the sites of taps and other airdroppers that do nothing at this time

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello buddy,I am new here.Thanks for this post.I read maximum comments from senior and full members.This helps me a lot.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Hi Mr @Cammer I'm please new on this platform because I joined the platform five days ago, can you please guide me on how to go about with freelancing job. I need you to please guide me so that I can at least earn much. Thanks mate as you guide me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A very nice offer for newbies.  I agree.  Because bitcoin can be easily earned through post without any security here.  Every post is very important.  There are many things that will make a very important contribution in real life.  Great for working as a profession like freelancing in crypto.  And knowledge can be easily acquired.

• +3 1

Hi friends
I see that everyone knows the benefits of this forum
There is no need to explain what profits it provides to active members
Knowledge in cryptocurrencies is invaluable
This forum is the best ever

• +3 1

In my opinion the best way to start in the world of cryptocurrencies without money is in this forum that you can harvest good capital and then start investing or trading

Freelancing is a good thing. Through this people can explore their talent, can gather experience that gonna be helpful for them in future. But about earning money, every freelancing siter are not good enough to pay. One of my friend used to do freelancing in a site but he didn't get a good ammount from that site. So if anyone want to earn additionally and want to taste the experience they can definitely try that.

• +5 1

Very good advice my friend. If you have some talent and knowledge in a field, there is a better chance for you to earn more money in the freelancing jobs. there are some decent sites about freelancing and you need to do some research which ones fits into your situations in order to select one and start. Good luck and have profitable earnings.

• +1 1

First, you have to follow the steps and have a good free time to comment, write posts, evaluate member posts, and don't listen to negative people's words because you can definitely win here if you have the will and the good culture. In the end, I wish you good luck in this field 

• +4 1

thank you my friend for this useful topic I hope that every new member at this forum read this topics and get help from experts like you

• +1 1

Faucet sites are a huge waste of time whether you are a veteran or an experienced member. These websites are a big lie, there is no good remuneration, so I recommend that you focus only on the forum and in this way you can earn money

• +2 1