A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Welcome dear this platform. Thanks for sharing this information.  You start working on this forum.  Many ways to earn money.  Bitcoin is really good . You are work here and earn money. 

Begginers should start work by making replies and comments.they should avoid from investment and trade.this may cause of loss for them.so always try to do your best to work hard for better working.

Thanks for your recommendations but @Cammer can you please explain the meaning of freelancing jobs, how the work is done, what's the requirement of the job, and the site that offer that type of job.

Well actually it's true. Beginners try to start up faucets site and truly it's a waste of time because the money they would earn from that faucet site would be very low, so for me I think this site (Cryptotalk) is enough for every beginner to start up with.

Of course, working and spending time on faucets websites is a waste of time. Faucets websites pay us very little. While freelancing can make a lot of money. So we should not waste our time on useless websites, we should learn and work hard in a good place.

Faucets are waste for time b,i agree with that , but its profitable when you collect a good currency that you know its strong and it will raise in the future. but freelanser is the best way to improve your talent and get paid for that like you have say.

Edited by TNTaman

I also waste a lot of my time, energy and resources on faucets sites making bitcoin which doesn't worth as much as time I spent on them. Imagining working on faucet sites for three weeks only for me to realize just 2.5dollars. I think any other way of making bitcoin is better than from faucet sites

As a new beginner first we want to learn about trading or invest coins very goodly. Without proper knowledge we can't get profits by invest or trading. So,I want to say the new beginners first learn about invest very goodly and then invest your coins for get much profits. 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

You are absolutely right my mate and its a very good advise so we might think about it. There is no doubt that we are here for improving our selves.

Yes my dear friends it is our responsibilitoes to guide us all begenirs because when they have to done there work and they have to do wrong work so i request all beggenirs they have to do work as they guide us so work continuesly ok good by thank you so much takecare.

I have to say that I never managed to find a freelancer job. It seems that even having some kind of skills like having knowledge of javascript, or video creation and editing, won't help because the market is full with cheap waged individuals from around the world, that will ask just a few dollars for hard work. Some people just like to have low wages and perhaps I will try to ask for their skills instead and try to create something on my own as it would be dirty cheap with all these people that enjoy forced labor wages.

Helo mate thank you mate for sharing this useful information with us definitely you have helped much members most the new members because they are the most people who really need to know this.

I would recommend that beginners save up their starting capital for trading, do not listen to any scammers, and carefully study the forum, there is a lot of useful information on it.

I agree with you on this because faucets are not economically feasible and a waste of time only, and you can also profit from this platform as it provides you with knowledge and gives you money, so I advise everyone to spend time in this forum and earn through it is better than wasting time with taps

Of course, my dear, I also noticed the withdrawal of many members as soon as they were informed of the fall of the currency, and this is a mistake. We should not withdraw immediately. As for me, I did not withdraw for a specific reason, which is suitable for my circumstances.

• +2 1

Yes you are right, many members wasting their time on faucets, airdrops and other sites. Try to work hard here and create your own topics and posts. You have a chance to achieve success. Join this forum get benefits from this forum.

• +1 1

All the freelancing websites are basically cheating the users and either paying just pennies, or even paying nothing at all. There won't ever be a freelancing website that pays a good amount, enough to consider it a job.

Try making something on your own, that will create enough traffic and will have a chance to succeed.

Ok, my friend, thank you. I have new things in this forum, but I have been in the forum dangling all the information about this product or about cryptocurrencies as well, and then the process started in the world of cryptography and now I work well and it is not difficult On something I recommend that beginners read all the notes on this forum

I agree with you, my friend, because I have personally tried these sites and found them a huge waste of time because they only pay a few cents, which are considered a few for the effort you put into them.

• +5 1

Well as a bigginer I am still learning on how to contribute on the forum,but I prescribe as a bigginer one ought to cautious with location to contribute, and as a bigginer I ought to moreover know the rules and directions of the gathering and tolerate by at that point, thanks.

In the beginning beginners think that they can earn a lot of money in this forum so they try to follow all the methods that they think make them money a lot, but we cannot blame them because they need this money. We should always strive to give them advice

Welcome dear this platform.  You are right absolutely.  It is useful content. You are work at sitting home . Just focus on your work. Then you earn and learn many new things.  Good luck everyone. 

This is good  site for learning and earning new commer does not know all the rules and regulations of forum we follow the  rules and regulations of this forum .

You're right.  Lots of crypto worlds tend to start with tube sites in the beginning which is a waste of time.  I mean we all know, you can make just one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to get started on crypto without any money or profit is to do freelancing jobs, which pay you a fair amount for your specific job.  With it, you improve your talents and you make money.

Good luck!

When we first came to the crypto world we all started with tube sites and I am sorry for the time I wasted on these sites.  You mentioned that in addition to the freelancing method, it is also good for beginners working in cryptocurrency to learn some basic information about cryptocurrency and make money.  To guide newborns.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

I am new here, thank you for gifting us your valuable post.  I hope I will benefit from this post especially those like me who have joined here as new members.