Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please

I think there are a lot of duplicate topics and unfortunately admins just don't have time to delete every such topic, so there is no way to avoid this situation and what we can to do is report these topics and themes

Every day I see a lot of repeated topics, unfortunately, and we must all work to report on these topics so that the moderators delete them, and before publishing any topic or any comment, members must use a search button to see if the topic already exists

On 3/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, johant123 said:

This is madness (look at the screenshot) ... can the admins just delete duplicate topics please? It looks like everyone just keeps repeating the same info over and over again.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Yes, the forum was filled with frequent posts and posts. It should be deleted and others prevented from creating duplicate posts. This may make beginners lose track of the site

4 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

Suggestions on duplicate topics:

This is a good suggestion for the admnistrators to consider. Perhaps the moderators are aware of this an problems and  working hard to resolve all problems like this by fixing it in the right way. suggestion are only giving and added to the about forum just by posting suggestion in the topic. You can use this link to submit all suggestions. 

Posting here isnt that bad instead can be considered as a better place for collection of ideas and opinions if suggestions are appropriate and are likely to be accepted. Alas! as already said earlier decissions and action are all to be operates by devs as well as approval....😕

@Guru2050 @Cleaner @Oxygen99 @Projectcrypto @Jaafar Fahad Hassan as a newbie i will like to listen to ideas from friends i am more familiar with them here. share your opinions...

Yeah mate @cyptowhited they are working tirelessly to make the duplicate topic issue solved , where I noticed about it is was when I created some topics few weeks back ,I created them without searching the topic at the search option if it has been created before,one of the moderators deleted it and said I should endeavor to search topics first before creating them.

5 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

@Raqeebzy you are absolutely right mate. But the problem i just think we are facing for people raising the same topic is the lack of understanding the essence of making a post that it should be the post which must be an educative and informative one about cryptocurrency and trading that members will learn and gain from it instead some are just  after making a post just to gain members reputation.

Lack of understanding might not be the main or the only reason for creation of duplicate contents. I think unawareness might be the principal cause and also few members might do it intentionally. It is hard to say which category anyone belongs so we do our parts and the moderators do the rest.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have noticed the recurrence of topics in most sections of the forum. The best person who wants to publish a post should search for it first and see the response, and if he does not find what he wants, he can still publish and therefore we will not find duplicate posts after that. I hope that everyone will do so.

I agree with you. 

If the question answer is duplicate so the duplicate answer should be remove or delete.  Duplicate answer is not usefull but also spend some space.     And for this i agree with you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think they are deleting a few things.  But we can’t ask them to delete all the same things.  Because sometimes we can't get clear answers in the same posts.

Yes, it's really annoying to see the same topic being posted again and again. Also, there's a lot of people too who does this intentionally. We should check out it the topic we are about to post is already posted so avoid duplications and deletion of publications. 

• +1 1

Duplicate topics do need to be removed, different topic titles but the same content also needs to be deleted,

For those who cheat on reputation I also think they need to take action. That way the quality of the forum will improve

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

Of course, I think there are similar things.  The reason is that someone will see the post of another person in your post and post the same, they need to be deleted.

20 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

as already said earlier decissions and action are all to be operates by devs as well as approval....

😕

@Guru2050 @Cleaner @Oxygen99 @Projectcrypto @Jaafar Fahad Hassan as a newbie i will like to listen to ideas from friends i am more familiar with them here. share your opinions...

Such a reputable idea, suggestion to fast track the spammers and useless posters in the forum @cyptowhitedthis new recommended approach if adopted would aid immensely in curtailing the prevailing illicit acts bedeviling cryptotalk. Thank you once again your idea is highly appreciated and welcome and I hope this is just the beginning you will continue to raise good suggestions and quality information for the progress of this forum at large.

I agree with you but it a decision that should be taken by admin or moderators of the platform our own is just to suggestion for our admin take there actions. 

• +1 1

Mr/Mrs admin I feels compel to write to tell you that I'm request of delete of duplicate topics in order for us to move forward with out restrictions. Thanks.

I think that these topics are not exactly a copy of the other since the moderators have not deleted them, they will have some reason since it may be that they only share some similarity in the title but not in the content of the topic

I agree with what you are requesting from Admin, this will really help alot of people in terms of depulcate work in the forum, Admin please delete duplicate post.

Good day to all the members  . I just joined this forum and I will be very thankful if I can be shown or guided with how the forum works. Thank you.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:39 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

This is actually good mate, they are just creating a thread which is a same idea, i hope this will be getting deleted by the admins here to clean this forum for this kind of members, happy posting guys.

3 minutes ago, Thardle said:

I think that these topics are not exactly a copy of the other since the moderators have not deleted them, they will have some reason since it may be that they only share some similarity in the title but not in the content of the topic

I just joined this forum and I will be very thankful if I can be shown or guided with how the forum works. Thank you.

On 4/26/2020 at 5:44 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

I agree with you my friend that means should take some step for this there are many repeated topic which have the same meaning and it should be removed

I agree with you .  The topic has become boring from too much repetition, so it must be deleted 💁🏻‍♀️

6 hours ago, henry33 said:

Repetition tendency and nonstop duplicating will certainty make this forum boaring and as a result the forum will lost it’s real appearance.Your provided screenshot is just terrible. Hopefully the administration will take a time demanding step to stop it.

Thanks a ton. 

I agree with you .  The topic has become boring from too much repetition, so it must be deleted 💁🏻‍♀️

I think your point is valid enough. But the moderators are already doing it. I feel sometimes it could be due to slow connectivity of the internet. As we know many would face network issues, so we can't it is intentionally done. But is always better to check the post and comment that you post. It's always better to follow the rules and regulations.

• +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. If we check for the topics we can see many similar topics posted. But for sometimes the content may be different only just one word is similar and in other cases it will be similar and it should be reported and deleted.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

RESPONSE

definitely as a new member i have a lot to learn here perhaps i spare time to make sure a i give a qaulity  posts the reason of that i creates only few posts a day. i am not greed i want to share or inculcate  my own experince as well as to puck up some experience from friends with your guide & my determination  will likely assist me to be a competent member of this forum. nice to meet you @Guru2050 @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

It also nice meeting you too mate, am assuring you that if you can spare time just like you said to create positive and quality post, you will be a great member of the forum, many members would like to follow e every single quality post you make, I Love your determination and I believe you will be a great member of this great forum, once again you are welcome to cryptotalk mate,,😍

18 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

i am not greed i want to share or inculcate  my own experince as well as to puck up some experience from friends with your guide & my determination  will likely assist me to be a competent member of this forum.

This point mention buy much of my attention to dwell on it @cyptowhited it is good not possess such feature of over greediness, it won't allow to give the best of the best but rather meaningless or useless contents in name to make quick rich and clouded your mindset for you to be able to mirror opportunities available.

Though you are a beginner but the kind I will describe as extra ordinary and outstanding amongst many please keep that motives and potentials wavering in you lively you will never cease to grow as a top member in this forum.

Bro there is report button to report that this post is cheated by someone or this post is copied from any other content which is in this forum or from Google , But don't need to worry the moderators are working on it at daily basis. If anyone copy your topics then there is a section in which you can complaint that man.

But I will prefer to report.

Don't worrry about that the moderators and administration also know this problem and i assure you that they will definitely take an strict action on the forum members.They also gives the members a warning point so that in future they don't work like this.

• +2 1

Truly mate you are directly on this one I have additionally seen a ton of over and again posts particularly among novices and it will be extraordinary if such posts could be secured and erased following they are distinguished to dodge different clients to remark on them since now on the off chance that they are to erase all copy posts I realize that we all will be influenced cause even our remarks will be erased.