A special and easy way to make profits by trading between large and small platforms, - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

A special and easy way to make profits by trading between large and small platforms,

Frankly, I did not know that and benefited well. I hope that you make a lot of content on profit methods from trading in the simplest way.

Paying for nationwide amounts connected with dollars to create significant gains is especially harmful in addition to fantastic. Should you gain from minimal contrasts with deal premiums.

Paying for nationwide amounts connected with dollars to create significant gains is especially harmful in addition to fantastic. Should you gain from minimal contrasts with deal premiums.

5 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I don't want to try trading this way, it's really risky, it can be very complicated because the market is unpredictable and constantly changing, and with my skills I can't trade it.

There is no special way of trading in cryptocurrency, we should be able to learn how to trade and make sure we understand how trading works

On 3/12/2020 at 2:46 PM, ethan1751 said:

Trading is an easy thing, friend.
It's just difficult to determine which coins are bought, to get profit. If only branching, anyone can certainly do it.

There are many potential coins that we have in cryptocurrency, there ris bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other with high trade volumes, they are good ones to trade too. 

This is a good way to trade, and with the price varying on different platforms you will be able to make a considerable profit this way. The most important thing to consider is the transaction and withdrawal fees between the different platforms. It is possible that the transaction and withdrawal fees could reduce your profit considerably and as a result this may not be worth it. Just do enough research though and you will be fine.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I always see Yobit as a whole universe in its platform they do what they want and opposite of all market around that is a point of power.

thank you. I didn't use it this way, or rather I didn't like it, there were times I wanted to apply it but I didn't. I know it is a useful method, there are many people who choose it, but I personally find myself not suitable for it

This strategy seems logical and profitable only on paper. I wonder does anyone trade this way? I count like a lot of money will go on different kinds of fees and to loose money is not my target. 

Investing with large amount will; give you more profit but you need to be very careful because if you don't know how to trade you can lose your money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/23/2020 at 10:41 AM, Senorita said:

When I expected some sort of mediator to be aware of whatever you usually are revealing.. really worry forms with you speed to help possibilities and purchase in addition to advertise on inappropriate situations. Don't use con artists in addition to con artists for a long time. It truly is only reserved for indicating, you possibly can detest with all your confirmation.

I think commerce needs a good analysis of this market and most people want a good security website and I think most people want a secure and reliable trading site so I like the web. good translation. Price spreads can be made straight into the forex market but trying this here is risky.

On 3/15/2020 at 5:21 PM, ethan1751 said:

They are good to trade, but the right time to buy them is a difficult thing to do. Many things happened, like when buying a coin has decreased and vice versa.

But if we look at the present situation, the market is too low which give us advantage for us to take in Profits, this might be the right time to purchase the coins

This kind of strategies usually don't work because exchanges know about this and make sure you will not be successful. They have all kinds of fees and the price changes quickly 

On 2/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, febriyana said:

I think small platform for exchanges some coin is really good. Because the market is still new and not really get attention by people. You can sell some coin with high price on small platform, But that is can take you long time to get executed because we know the user is really small.

Especially to make money is we can talk about electronic conditcoin. I have used identical method since it comes to a very hot exchange, along with Hitbtc, anyway it is not possible and is also marketed by using very hot exchange.

14 hours ago, Technical Rasel12 said:

I do not like this method, it is not a robust analysis, but it is just a technique and I am sure that this technique is not always useful, I prefer to take the rocky path to get maximum results.  It may or may not be profitable, but there is no doubt that you can benefit

Sometimes the method is a great way of earning much money in cryptocurrency and this will elevate the way you are earning in cryptocurrency, than to depend on one exchange only

On 2/6/2020 at 10:54 PM, Pop70 said:

This is a good strategy but it will not work all the time. Because sometimes you will have delays from the market while you wait for confirmations and during that time the price goes down 

A very hot exchange, along with Hitbtc, is nonetheless impossible to obtain and is also marketed using very hot exchanges. A very hot exchange, along with Hitbtc, is nonetheless impossible to obtain and is also marketed using very hot exchanges.

trade is excellent incomes system the general public used accurate earning machine so I suppose change want proper evaluation this marketplace and it's miles very vital so i am used true trading website online and i suppose the general public wanted trusted trading web page and i assume the majority used excellent safety and protection buying and selling website online

On 2/21/2020 at 6:01 PM, Rizwan ullah said:

There are more than 100 ways for earning and trading online,we are looking mostly at the binance and its feature of earning .

The binance has the most useful trading feature in this business normal tarde Margin trade and Future trade too any one can use the best way for his knowledge of course 

7 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

You actually have to have a knowledge to that if not you will be risking your money in Margin trading with this volatile market.

Even if you have knowledge and you have more experience in trading the Margin trading is very risky at any time you can lose all your money even if the price is up 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, redamoun said:

In this topic, we will take for example the platforms YOBIT as a large platform, and Crex24 as a small one, and for the cryptocurrency BTT will be our test mouse.

As you all know, the Crex24 platform operates under 1 Satoshi, meaning that when BTT equals 5.4 Sat on this platform, its value is 6 Sat in YOBIT, but for a successful operation you need to invest a large amount, and you will need to Buy another currency (which can be traded in the same way) from YOBIT, so you can return it to Crex24 and do the same process again.

In the end, I have to mention that there are a lot of platforms that can be used in this way you only have to find the least expensive to withdraw your Crypto-Coin.

Welcome my friend
I think the method has a little risk
I do not like its use and I advise you to use the simple analysis method with good capital management and feelings control.

I was also thinking about this method when i found that different exchange forums have different price. But fee of transactions is high and we cant get any profit. 

10 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that is true but with the knowledge the probability of you losing to the margin is really low then when you don't have the knowledge.

In general margin is very risky way to trade as the many of trader not concerned the margin as a real trade it's a prediction that you make on the price ,up or down 

On 2/15/2020 at 6:56 AM, Zezo said:

I do not think that this method is useful in addition to that it is a great risk because small platforms do not have sufficient liquidity and you may not be able to sell

a smart plan i will try it soon, thank you for sharing this useful information, maybe i will make a profit from it. Investing huge sums of money to make money in a clear manner is especially risky and is astonishing, which is not a noticeable option for newbies and inexperienced traders.

13 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

It is just like the normal trading that you use to do, it seems to be the same thing it is just that you capital is expanded.

Yes you expand your capital but if the Mark go against you just by 1 per cent you lose all your money the real and the expanded I try it's many time just to see I have something but never get any profit all the time I lise money

11 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

To bad when you use the 100 percentage leverage that is what really happened, but when you use like 5 then you are safe.

The best is x5 not more i plan to do some trade on that margin but now i study some plan to dont lose you can start with 10 dollars and see how it work first