Why Panic - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

On 2/19/2020 at 3:51 PM, Awaren said:

You have to keep your altcoins, I already hold XRP and the throne for good growth, so do not sell coins until you get good profit from the market. The market will grow more after May 15, 2020.

You need to keep your altcoins, I as of now hold XRP and the honored position for good development, so don't sell coins until you get great benefit from the market. The market will develop increasingly after May 15, 2020.

7 minutes ago, Foridul Joy said:

People are always scared because there is always panic about whether they can post here and post correctly and if not eating the post properly then everyone has this context. Thanks.

Individuals are constantly frightened in light of the fact that there is consistently alarm about whether they can post here and post accurately and on the off chance that not eating the post appropriately, at that point everybody has this unique situation. Much obliged.

2 minutes ago, Bassani said:

One of the worst things that everyone should do in this cryptocurrency world is a panic sale, from my little experience, a panic sale can cause you to lose your hard-earned coins for the lesser amount you get, or even almost no amount. So there is no need to panic, to sell anything, just have a target price.

One of the most exceedingly awful things that everybody ought to do right now is a frenzy deal, from my little experience, a frenzy deal can make you lose your well deserved coins for the lesser sum you get, or even practically no sum. So there is no compelling reason to freeze, to sell anything, simply have an objective cost.

Being panic will always lead to a big loss.sometimes bitcoin  face vlbearish moment and sometimes bullish.here need to understand about the price pukp and dump.if the price dumping it will have to pump again with a good price.

7 minutes ago, Masumur said:

These panic episodes are called panic attacks. Because you’re not in any danger, these panic attacks aren’t useful; and in fact, they can cause significant problems. If someone experiences many panic attacks, he or she often begins to worry about having another panic attack and the anticipation causes him or her to feel even more anxiety. Sometimes this worry becomes so strong that he or she will avoid going to places where a panic attack might also saidthat    

These panic scenes are called alarm assaults. Since you're in no peril, these fits of anxiety aren't valuable; and truth be told, they can cause noteworthy problems. If somebody encounters many fits of anxiety, the person frequently starts to stress over having another fit of anxiety and the expectation makes the person in question feel considerably more anxiety. Sometimes this stress turns out to be solid to the point that the individual will abstain from going to places where a alarm attack might additionally saidthat

2 minutes ago, DubVision said:

Do not panic, just keep the purchased coins and patiently wait until the market rises to a full recovery.
Selling prospective coins is now a pointless exercise in losing your investment at a very low price. Be patient and know how to wait.

Try not to freeze, simply keep the bought coins and calmly hold up until the market ascends to a full recuperation. 

Selling imminent coins is currently a silly exercise in losing your speculation at an exceptionally low cost. Be patient and ability to pause.

2 hours ago, Hasan Khan said:

Richard Maddock has pointed out that it is theoretically possible for a patient to meet DSM-IV panic attack criteria with only 4 of 13 possible ...

Richard Maddock has called attention to that it is hypothetically feasible for a patient to meet DSM-IV fit of anxiety criteria with just 4 of 13 potential ...

On 1/26/2020 at 2:09 AM, CryptoAndMoney said:

I am not new to cryptocurrencies and I can not panic. Only beginners can panic. Crypto fall and rise is the gain we made. 

I am not new to cryptographic forms of money and I can not freeze. No one but learners can freeze. Crypto fall and rise is the increase we made.

You should not get panic while trading or doing anything in crypto market because that will lead you to losses only rather keep some patients and give your bast and wait for your time, you will get profits for sure.

You could be stuck holding that coin for a long time but and miss a skyrocket pump back, that's why people don't panickly move their coins into something more "stable". Especially since this is just a tiny little dip down and not a crash.

We shouldn’t be panic when price dump because in crypto it was happen if we panic then we can't successful in crypto so don’t be panic.     

I don't understand much about these things, because I find them a little difficult, especially things related to numbers, and the conversion of digital currencies between each other.

25 minutes ago, izimit said:

Don't take tension and don't sell you btc when going down Bitcoin price, when it's going down one time came when Bitcoin price make double and more profitable. By the way, it's a rule stock and trade markets. And when btc price going down you buy more btc and when it's make double you can sell it. The formula work magically for all investors

Yeah you are right in my opinion if the bitcoin market is going down we should not panic and be patient. we should wait for a while before selling our bitcoin to earn profit and should understand the price chart accurately.

Many people panic especially when newbie and even those pro that have big investment or those long term investment that when the price go down they sell it and really cause panic.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think we should not be too panic when the price of bitcoin goes down never loose your hope because profit and loss is a part of every business so always keep trying and do your work with full attention and never loose hope.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

Basically DAI didn't exist in the beginning of 2018. If it existed back then, it was totally unknown to anyone. We only had USDT (Tether) where you could sell if you thought that prices were going to drop. 

Panic its a big enemy in trading. You can lose all your crypto by panic because after panic you will fear and do something bad in a hurry and you will get loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That bitcoin lowers its value is as if any other cryptocurrency drops its own, it is something of the most normal. Of course almost half the world has saved in btc and when it falls they all lose.

There once was a wise man who said:

Do you have a problem ? Can you do something about it ? Then why worry ? Isn't there anything you can do about it ? Then why worry ? The same is applicable for crypto trading.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Recently I have a panic when my cryptotalk account shows ERROR, am really so sad about that that time I have panic. After some time I have solved the problem 😉. People make more profit and be happy keep smiling good luck 

When price goes down not everyone does panic selling. Some people cash out and wait the price to drop as much as possible to see BTC oversold and buy it cheap. The big wave of selling make look like everyone got panicked but often some guys sell cause they're wise enough to cash out and wait. Yeah, as you do - using stable coin is good way to wait for the price to drop and BTC get oversold status.

Oh well things can go unexpected also why not do it such simple not taking the hard way of doing it would be so much easier for you too man i researched the coins first before i go for it so it would be safer.

The Bitcoin investment is a chance to get profits, there are some pros and cons also but it does not mean that there is always a loss in all business there might be profits too

I think you have got a long way to go before BTC makes it back up to the 18k mark. Have you already changed it to something else. Would have been a good idea for you to buy more BTC now, while the price is down. Dilute your expensive stock.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

People panic because there are thoughts in themselves that say their money or assets will disappear or turn to ashes. I also sometimes feel it even though I already sold my crypto assets. I think this is more the natural reaction of most humans. Yet as you have demonstrated, now we just need to exchange stable coins at market down times

That is the reason I love Yobit. Indeed!! Without a doubt you can do that on Yobit. My solitary concern, be that as it may, is that the USD loses an incentive too. I'm not looking out for BTC to back 18,000 to begin acquire benefits. Purchase low and sell high is the request for the day

I think its better for us to really be sure that we work and put together the right idea is to keep together that we have to be well formed and we have to really be sure of the good ideas we have to know and put everything that works well for all of us its the greatest ideas that works well for us, why panic