More topics more reputation. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Yes dear friend  i agree with you that more topics we will write more reputation we will get. But the main thing should be that there should be some logic in posts and topics which boost up our knowledge . Good luck 

Yes, I agree with you, especially if the published topic is a valuable topic and has a lot of information and is useful to all. This will make it popular among them, and the person will be followed up and added to friends and any response he makes or a topic he publishes will be followed up.
Because the more useful a person is, the greater his popularity and follow-up
The best example in this topic is that you mentioned something sensitive and explained to people that from such matters, you can collect ratings greater than the normal responses.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Maybe, but undeservedly.

I will write example,

Your topic (this one) have total: 58 reputation points,

This topic have only: 27 reputations points + one is -5,

This topic have total: 20 reputation points.

And can you tell me why is your (this) topic better than this two topics?

Why your topic have more reputation points from this two topics?

Like I write members give a lot of points undeservedly and that is biggest problem with reputation system.

And plus we had double payment on all that.

If is topic usefull then it's ok to give reputation point but if is topic question or low quality why to give reputation points? Because of double payment, or because 1 TALK which members get for reputation point?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes i agree with you sir. No doubt people rate more to the topics than the replies because they get more knowledge in the topics and their explanation. But we should make useful topics and not to upload the same topics. Before making the new topic please use the feature of search bar. Thank you!

I completely agree with that point! But it should contain useful topics and not something that is unnecessary. More the quality, more the success .

Thank you!

i agree with you if you post new topic daily your reputation is good because many user create the post on your topic your reputation is automatically up.

Hello friend, I also believe the same as you that the more topics we are going to gain, the more reputation we are going to gain. Sometimes it is not only the more topics sometimes it is also the content of the topic that we are doing or are about to talk.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It’s not valuable that how much topic you have made but it’s really matter that how good you make good topics make good reputation 

Edited by Zeeshankhan
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi mate I hope you having a great day I think you have to post good and and informative topics and gain good reputation from all forum members

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes i also agreed to this statement and everyone Know about this topic that if we create more topics for this forum we will get reputation also but we have to create best topics for the forum and we need to  get the best information before to post We need to oost useful topic for everything and we need to post useful topic and in the favour of this forum then we can get much better reputation by the members and we can make us best in this forum and we will get the earning high so enjoy and research About the topic befor posting.

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I want to ask that if you write best topics you gain good reputation in this forum it's so easy process

• +2 1

In my opinion, what I consider to be important is the quality of the publications, not the quantity, that is why it is convenient to read about the rules and regulations of the forum, so that it allows us to do a good job, and in this way earn or increase our reputation.

• +2 1

I am thinking that reputation was given too much because of the double of rewards for talk tokens and I was given a lot too, but what I am did was to give it to the posts that were brilliant with +5 and according to the post the rest. I am only given very few negative dislike to a few that are very bad post and tried to learn a lot better in english to write better after months.

• +3 1

You are right mate. A topic gates more reputation than a reply. It's because most of the people only reads the topic. They ignore the replys. As a result only the topic gets the reputation. 

I agree with you when we are interested in writing posts, we see how members are attracted to our posts; in my opinion, it is better for us to be concerned with the ideas of the publication and not the number of posts in order to gain a good reputation.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:58 PM, BullRunBit said:

Maybe, but undeservedly.

I will write example,

Your topic (this one) have total: 58 reputation points,

This topic have only: 27 reputations points + one is -5,

This topic have total: 20 reputation points.

And can you tell me why is your (this) topic better than this two topics?

Why your topic have more reputation points from this two topics?

Like I write members give a lot of points undeservedly and that is biggest problem with reputation system.

And plus we had double payment on all that.

If is topic usefull then it's ok to give reputation point but if is topic question or low quality why to give reputation points? Because of double payment, or because 1 TALK which members get for reputation point?

@BullRunBit..You set a very good example.  The better the topic you create, the more ratings you will get.  So it's a good idea to create topics to increase our ratings.  So you create the topic.  And if you post good quality then you will definitely get rating.  So we should keep all aspects right and post good quality topics.

I also think that posting topics have much more reputations rather than replies, since it is seen first and people focus on it more. Meanwhile, replies does not receive much credit though the content is useful.

Well i agree with you and also gave you a reputation cause you deserve it. But I think we shouldn't ask for reputation. If we are really worthy we will get reputation anyway. It is true that most reputation goes to the topics. A few of them goes in replies. So yeah creating more topic will bring us more reputation. And we should take that as a motivation. Not a challenge for posting daily.  We should take time to create our post.

• +2 1

I also noticed that the time when I have posted many topics I received many reputations from the other members which makes me realized that if we post many useful topics that helps many members then we can get many reputations. This is a tip if you want to make your reputations high then post many useful topics and help other members especially when they have a question. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

21 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Cleaner

This is what we must all do in this wonderful forum, we have to publish posts and posts on a daily basis and publish only useful, this is reflected positively on the forum and its members due to the increase in interactions and activities

@Kenan12..This is a great forum.  We can make money by posting on this forum.  And besides that we can learn a lot of knowledge and information.  We will share information in this forum and everyone will benefit.  So we need to make this forum more informative.

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@BullRunBit..You set a very good example.  The better the topic you create, the more ratings you will get.  So it's a good idea to create topics to increase our ratings.  So you create the topic.  And if you post good quality then you will definitely get rating.  So we should keep all aspects right and post good quality topics.

You probably misunderstood what I want to tell.

Point is that members dont respect good work/topics, like I write in previous post why this topic have more reputation point from this two which I share?

That I dont understand, that two topics are tutorials and members can learn from that two topics but like I say I dont understand why this topic have more points from that two topics.

And this is not only situation, I saw a lot of topics which have many reputation points which are low quality or member just ask question etc. And others which have real value have less reputation points. That is point.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

That's right, the more topics we create, the better our chances of getting a reputation, but there are conditions, that topic must be useful and read by many people, if you make a useless topic you will get a warning from the moderator.

signbot (1).gif

hello friend it is about how much valuable the content and if post helpful content and i think if you increase number of useful topic daily there is a chance your any post goes viral and lot of people.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Yes, yes, it's very true because our topics is always getting more reputation compared to replies. But even so, if our topic always has good content, it will only get a reputation if it has a chance to get a reputation, or it will be a reply in between.Similarly if our reply is a post with Hundred Words as well as good valuable contents then no reply reputation. will get very well.

Edited by Sandrajudus
Miskate