More topics more reputation. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

This is not totally true, in my case just making a post, I receive many reputation points, it is basically balanced, although it is true that the more topics you have, the greater reputation you will receive, because you can trending in the forum, that could be the objective of the topics, in addition to clearly informing this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, i agree with you.but you need to create unique and useful post.it’s help you to gain good ratting.If your post isn’t useful, i hope you will not gain good reputation.  So, if. you want to more reputation,  you need to focus on unique topic 

Basically, a person gains respect or fame only when he is in a high position.  If you have a lot of topics, it is easier for you to be more popular. If you want to read it, you have to follow the rules of the forum.

If friend, the more topics you think are useful, you will have more reputation and your topics will become viral, that is why it is recommended to make new topics with important information and I also recommend to you friend that you stop asking for evaluations because what you are doing is like a  cheat type since you are asking at the end of your publications to leave a rating please friend do not do that if you want to share a topic do not ask for ratings people will give them to you if they like your topic there is no need to ask for a rating at the end of your  post.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

I strongly believe with you. because once you create new topics, you are laying foundation for your reputation. If you want to get more reputation, then try to form more and more topics so that your reputation will increase.

• +2 1

the higher as on your ability in having to create contents that are catchy can easily get you the reactions that important in having to grow on your reputation on the forum, as it quite a no secret when a post is interactive it has more reactions on it

• +3 1

This is because people or rather, other members, are more likely to read the topic than to see your comments. It is very rare for someone to go through all the comments.  

And making topics is not a guarantee that people will automatically give you 'likes'.   I have never been given reputation on replies even though they are useful but I have gotten a few from topics. If we look at it technically, it shouldn't be like that. 

Yes I agree that more topics we will write more reputation we will get. The topics also should be simple and clear to everyone and it should contain Useful information.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you. People want to see something new and interesting topics. I think if you create a useful post that have a meaningful concept then you can get  high reputation from members.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

You are right @Ch Ayyan. I also give reaction on topic.  Not replies.  Suppose,  anyone create 5 topics.  He almost get 5 reaction.  But for 5 replies he may be not get 5 reaction.  So it is clear that more topics more reactions.  

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you because the more the post the more the reputation increase but mind you is not just an ordinary post rather a top quality post which will benefit every member of the platform and lastly it depends on how you compose your English very well.

• +1 1

Yes, many articles that obtain status are often subjects; however, most appropriate topics should publish numerous helpful issues if anybody wants to improve their quality.

Yes, I agree with you. The more posts you write, the more reputation you have. The main thing is that your posts are useful. More than 100 characters and should make sense. Don't write like "Hello, how are you?" "Yes, good post" and so on.

Yeah this is right if you are anyone want to get more reputation you should create a new useful topics. On the other hand if you are create useless topic your reputation going to be decreased. So be careful guys just hard work here and create a topic on your experience for help to other members.

Yes i'm agreed. Most posts mean most chance of getting reputation. Without reputation a content is just like trash to ourself, a good post always get reputation. So we should makes more posts to get more reputaion. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I think if we concentrate more on creating topics that are interesting, educative, informative about cryptocurrency, to earn more reputations we should at least create like 10 topics in a week or 5 which will earn us good reputations and high rating from other members of the forum, our contents also should be well constructed, well arrange and it should be meaningful, useful and educational for all members, it should be mainly about cryptocurrency.

I think your topic is right,as much we have our own topics with good contents that more we have reputation and understanding with members here. Here everyone trying to create their on topics for their strong bond in this forum, but some of people also make their topics to understand to some of terms of this forum. 

Yes together with plenty of subjects , the topics additionally have to should be easy and clear to everybody and it should include crucial records . The posts with low exceptional language and lots of errors receives bad factors to usually make crystal clean posts for the customers here.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Increasing the number of topic will also increase your reputation and your earning point, for any member who wants to increase is earning point publishing of topic is the fast and the best way to increase earning, but mind you publishing is not just post topics but posting something creative, informative, educative and full of experience that other members can easily gain one or two things. Post anyhow topic will lead your or get you suspended which is not the best for any of us....

• +3 1

My dear friend you have said very well.  I agree with you.  There are a lot of people in the crypto forum. Corrosion comments do not give a good reputation in a post. So we need to post good and useful posts on new topics in this forum. You can gain a good reputation by posting on new topics.  Good reputation means good status and good earnings in this forum.  Thank you.

I think it is one of the objectives of the forum, to create new and better topics that have cryptocurrencies as their theme.
I am still learning, I am new, and quality publications is where I get knowledge, and if it is useful I leave the reaction it deserves according to my criteria.
I particularly take the trouble to read comments and also to rate.

SailorMoon!

• +1 1

Thanks for boosting our hopes on topic creation what makes people scared is the issue of delection make some people not to create. 

Yes, I am with you. The many posts give you a good reputation, but the posts should contain important information and useful topics for the members

Simply your content should be meaningful and valuable. You should have to post valueable topics and comments. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

Certainly, I agree with your speech .. The large number of useful topics of course and not the large number of empty topics that benefit people will give you an excellent reputation and good ratings.

• +1 1