Upright

On this current lows

During this Crypto lows  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What can Crypto talk tend to do on the forum during this Crypto lows

• Should community competition be anticipated
    • Should the daily max post increase to 40
    • Should there be an increase on payments slightly

I think the payment reliance on the member's account activity is important and fair plus a fixed payment for posting on topics In addition, I think that, in addition to paying for interactions, payment must also be made for the ranks, and this matter will activate the forum doubly and make everyone rush to get higher ranks.

That's good thing about Crypto currencies, you don't expect Crypto currency to be stable or at a fix price this can yield the positive advantage of making profits. It's instability brings about changes in price plus other external factors. So as of then it was low and today is rising up to hits a substantial value

Since so many people are prohibited in going out to their house and not able to work outside because its dangerous. The forum increased in number of users because this is very good work for everyone without going out. That's why, increasing the payment is good thing since the number of members are increasing too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Greetings., Since there are no paid augmentation plans, you must increase the daily post limit. This initiative would increase the number of publications and we would gain both users and platform.

The increase in payment will actually attract more users here.The forum has been adding features day by day for the users. Because this website has a great popularity all over the world. And also the payments are legit here. But a slight increase would be better for all of us. We will be able to do posting here a s a regular job. The forum really consists of a full knowledge about cryptocurrencies and help us in a financial way. 

Don't know anything about it. And also no idea about this but dear friend I know that after some years the crypto talk will compare with bitcointalk.

I think that managers are giving a way to increase income here by doing competitions for the most distinguished publications or through puzzles, offering prizes to the winners, and also by participating in the virtual mining event to win a huge sum of money.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:43 PM, Upright said:

I was like, having this idea in which the Crypto markets have recently fall and people have recently  seen significant decrease on what they originally had in their wallets, as I was like, as to spice this current lows on the markets, here on Crypto talk, 

If bounties or competition where to be created here. Or 

Having to have increase on post per day, slightly higher than now

Edited March 25 by Upright

@Upright It has been several months since this publication, the BTC has increased more than 50% since March, do you still think that there must be a change? I say it because I charge in BTC, I don't know if you charge in talk, that's why I ask you, at this moment I would like to be able to make 50 publications per day and have the possibility of winning 50,000 satoshis, that would be great, but I think Cryptotalk have a budget for this year, let's wait to see how 2021 comes, greetings.

To me I think there is no chance of increasing the number of our daily post, because before it was 30 and now it have been deducted to 20 and also the payment I think the admin should consider about it but definitely it Wii be very hard to increase the payment.

It would be great if the number of paid publication(per day) limit is set to 30 at least, because forum members will be able to involve in cryptotalk for more time, and give their valuable contribution and efforts with their genuine publications, which would help both platform and users to develop their career.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:43 PM, Upright said:

I was like, having this idea in which the Crypto markets have recently fall and people have recently  seen significant decrease on what they originally had in their wallets, as I was like, as to spice this current lows on the markets, here on Crypto talk, 

If bounties or competition where to be created here. Or 

Having to have increase on post per day, slightly higher than now

I approve with you that the fee of currencies is fantastically despondent and we essential a offend increase in intensity in payments for the reason that we occupation a fate of time against a slump cost.

• +2 1

For me, in my opinion, there should be a slight increase in payments for those of us who are writing and providing new data or information, we continue to do so but with more courage so we look for more than what we used to search and find information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

What I have noticed is that whenever there is an increase in the payment or when there is an air drop where free cryptocurrencies are offered to the users that is the time when there is an increase in the number of users joining this platform. So a slight increase in pair would definitely motivate users to be active on this platform on a daily basis.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I think there will be increase in value of talk again. It's probably too much in circulation right  now but at some point, it'll reduce which will lead to higher value.

I say you gt more posts because then you get more pay , for something you have worked for , not something you have messed up for or you have not even worked for , you need to see that and be careful with that that is really important to work on and grow on

• +2 1

From my point of view, it is not possible to increase the number of posts or the amount of daily profit because frankly there are many topics that do not deserve anything in the forum. I think that it is necessary to rely on the classification system to profit from the forum. This is the correct way to work in the forum.

The payment system is now based on satoshi and private forum currency But the forum currency is collapsing, as for the Bitcoin pair, due to its appreciation Bitcoin's value is rising Thus, the daily profit rate is now considered average as the two currencies adjust the average price of profit from work here.

As for me, I think that the current number of bulletins or the daily payment is very appropriate and the average number, but with regard to payment in Bitcoin and the Tolk currency, I hope that there is a future plan for the currency because the payment in Bitcoin will be temporary, which is an additional payment according to the statement of the platform on Twitter.

In my opinion I think they should raise the number of paid publications back to 30 since they added the touch talk for valuation but they lowered the number of paid publications to 20 and to be honest that token talk is not worth much to generate a lot of money

I think we have enough Satoshi here and a very good cryptotalk forum giving 20,000 Satoshi per day, no other site pays like this. Greed will make us suffer losses, better get what we have now. The important thing is that the forum continues to pay and jobs will always be there so we can continue to earn.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, khan188 said:

Well, I don't expect from them any changes. And they should not change anything. The price ups and downs is a normal thing in any market or assets. 

I totally agree with this dear friend and colleague of this great forum, I also think that they should not change anything because I see everything well since the prices of cryptocurrencies are very volatile
A big greeting to the whole community

Really think that they should change how they give Bitcoins here in the forum. I mean like they should give higher satoshi for those who have higher ranks in the forum. 1000 sats for jr member and then Member rank and higher should have higher rates.

In my opinion, encryption rises and falls from time to time, but what is important is the continued payment here, even if the number of shares increases, which in turn will increase profit rates.

I don't think any change is required at the moment. Some people have suggested an increase in number of posts. But then the quality of the post will fall as members will be in a hurry to complete the required number of posts.

I think if the crypto markets is low they don't need to do anything but it could be great if they increase our earnings. These days we can make a lots of profits from here because of the bitcoin price increasing. I am hoping they won't stop paying us satoshi because bitcoin price going up these days. I hope they can keep paying us bitcoin or they can use stable coin like tether.