How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

Yes you are right we should take care about the fake currencies and for this purpose we must have enough knowledge that we can survive ourselves against the attack of fake currency. In this way we can save our money from loss. 

On 11/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, Shaheer16 said:

Coinmarketcap and coingecko both are good sites to see about crypto coins. 

But i would suggest, that you should invest on those coins which are known and listed on multiple exchanges. Then there is less chance of loss. 

Yobit is a very good crypto exchanger, but there are so many fake coins too.

@Shaheer16 you are right, coingecko or coinmarketcap gives us all information about coins, tell us their listed platforums, their circulating supply or markep capitalization as well.  So through this way we easily find legit or profitable coins. On yobit there are many fake coin but its already contain legit coins too and i considered it best trading forum because its give good opportunities to their users and also teach how to do good trading. And for clearning our all risks, select popular coins which have great histroy. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/16/2020 at 7:03 PM, Migo said:

Why you don't try to focus on the most known cryptocurrencies, because once you enter to the deep field of these fake currencies you will fall in one of them, I know coinmarketcap is the best to consult, I will add coingecko too which is good place too, but for me I always use the coins who I used them before 

@Migo Well, that's the good suggestion for the investors who are willing to invest their crypto funds on the right tokens/coins. Investing on the coins/tokens that are well-known helps to make a good profit because we can be sure of the markets and at least we are not scammed or the coin/tokens being dumped permanently. We can track their real-time price along with the trading history with the websites like Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:01 PM, Quickbee said:

Before investing anything whether it is money, time or talent one must make extensive research, read a lot and consult some reliable experts. This holds true for investment in currency a

You can also check their white paper and other documents and you can find them their admin and all other team and for this information you can trace their company and all the work they do and upon your work and job you can differentiate the shit coin and the real one

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for exchanging it is better in the event that you discover data about the coins first and maintain a strategic distance from coins with little volumes in light of the fact that the cost of the coin is effectively controlled which can cause you to get a misfortune

Thanks mate for your valuable information. Now I can make sure that I won't fall into fake currencies and get scammed. Also I rather stick to known currencies than new ones. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Agree with your opinion and this post is very helpful for beginners.  Cryptocurrency has many fake coins that come on the market for a while and then get lost and scam when all the coins are over-invested.  Ideas can be obtained from the Coinmarketcap site to verify cryptocurrency real coins.

Edited by Syman
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

The cryptocurrancy you are stating fake are just coins that are listed on yobit only and they have no existence so they are only here to get some money from the users 

• +2 2

All the coins that are listed on yobit are real. However there are a lot if shitcoins that have no value and you won't make any profit trading them. Die to the low volume of some coins your money might even get stuck on the coin.

• +3 1

whilst you are moving into the market first take some research and expertise about the cryptocurrency and the market valuation additionally approximately the investments which you were questioning to do first take all of the element related to this matters with a view to be enough to get some concept about the fake currencies or an investment and simply it's going to going to work in case you take it severely.

• +3 1

For you to find out if the currencies on yobit you should go and browser about the currencies maybe it's existing or not so with that you will know if its good or not 

On 11/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, gbfisher said:

On yobit there are many fake coin but its already contain legit coins too

@gbfisher as yobit often create its new coin so its normal thing that yobit cam contain valueless coin..   Because yobit dont try to list those coin in another exchange site yet..  But its true if you want to take risk for earn good amount of money then yobit coin is best because their investbox work really awesome..  Though good ranked crypto currrency always good and give safe profit..             

Thank you for this information, in fact, I was not aware of it ... I was intending to invest in low-value cryptocurrencies, but it makes me feel intimidated by the possibility that it is fake and now I will try it on this site before investing in it

With the second character use to know fake coin if I will work with it those that this coin they are paying us with it is fake coin because it is falling down since it was launched opened for the trading in the market the first one is right order coin market cap is a popular site for crypto currency

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

Good suggestions friend, your words remind me of the last investment I made in minex, this currency began to rise and I bought, for a moment I had to disconnect and when I returned it never reached that price again hahaha...

• +2 1

Thank you for letting us know this. Your tips and suggestions are highly appreciated because this can be our source to know all fake currencies in yobit especially by beginners who doesn't even know how to invest. 

• +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 11:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

It seems to me that all the coins in yobit are good coins but what people suffer with is that those coins don't have good volume. If you want to trade a good currency then you should head to the top ones like ethereum and litecoin.

@Ch Ayyan Hello my friend according to my experience on yobit  i think there are no fake crypto coin to exchange. I believe in future they dont added any kind of fake crypto coin. Yobit Don't want to loose their reputation to add fake scam coin. 

On 3/16/2020 at 11:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

There are lots of shitcoins in yobit which you should stay away from. It is very difficult to know which if them are good so the best thing is to stay away. However you can continue trading only those coins that are at the top in coinmarketcap because they are found in many exchanges and would hardly become a shitcoins.

I have seen many types of investment comments here but I like your investment comment very much because you have given us a good suggestion so I agree with your comment

You don't have to trade all coins you see, so I would advice that you trade only coins that you can find across many exchanges. Coins that are just on one exchange are not worth trading because of low volume 

Edited by Rajibida22

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I get excited that is there any fake currencies in the yobit site? Oh!  You shared a useful post and from now I will carefully try my best to invest in the famous currencies because I think they are safe and do not have any fraud.  But I prefer the XRP,  LTC and token as their withdrawal fee is low and there coins are also included in famous one. 

Yes this is true , we made researchs to find out where we invest is a good forum or the fake one . We should concern from senior members about the forum and its policies  so its will be helpful us to risk less and of losses as well.

You should always check the currency before you invest in it as investing in a fake currency can result in major losses. Thank you for this information and the site to allow us to check